lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No keep welbeck mate' date=' ganso will be lucky to even get 90 now-a-days.

Welbeck I beleive will go up next rise or the one after as him and RVP are doing well right now[/quote']

Keep Danny he's trained over the summer and come back a different player. He has alot of SM potential whereas Ganso has no chance to get a rise anytime soon.

Thanks Guys ....Repped

Im Man United.

I can get Walker by paying £1M plus Rafael.

Do you think I should keep Rafael or get Walker.

I made the offer 22 hours ago so its soon to be accepted, im thinking i should probably keep Rafael now seeing as he played today and scored.

What your opinions?

Im Man United.

I made the offer 22 hours ago so its soon to be accepted' date=' im thinking i should probably keep Rafael now seeing as he played today and scored.

What your opinions?[/center']

Would never base an opinion just off one game, but I too would stick with Rafael, he's improved on his overall game the past couple of years, I can see Spurs keeping Walker for a long time which I believe would hinder his rating on SM.

I took over Real Madrid and the Bayern Munich manager put alaba up for sale and transfer listed at 10 mil. Im willing to pay the price since I still have 11.9 mil. So do you guys think its worth it, and whats the potential of Alaba?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I took over Real Madrid and the Bayern Munich manager put alaba up for sale and transfer listed at 10 mil. Im willing to pay the price since I still have 11.9 mil. So do you guys think its worth it' date=' and whats the potential of Alaba?[/quote']

Great talent, one of the best in Germany.

Deff a must buy.;)

Blaszczykowski or Lewandowski?

I can only purchase 1 more player from Dortmund this season as i have already aquired 2 from them. Neither men would make my first team, but with Jakub likely to rise to a 90 in the next changes, what's Lewandowski's chances of hitting a 91 next?

If Lewandowski isn't likely to move up to a 91 in the next changes, i can always hope he's still available at the start of the next season and go for him then, but i don't wanna risk losing out, so if he's likely to rise next, it would make sense as the obvious choice.

Thoughts?

I can only purchase 1 more player from Dortmund this season as i have already aquired 2 from them. Neither men would make my first team' date=' but with Jakub likely to rise to a 90 in the next changes, what's Lewandowski's chances of hitting a 91 next?

If Lewandowski isn't likely to move up to a 91 in the next changes, i can always hope he's still available at the start of the next season and go for him then, but i don't wanna risk losing out, so if he's likely to rise next, it would make sense as the obvious choice.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I would go for Lewandowski, he must rise to 91 next ratings and he is, IMO, the best striker in Bundesliga right now.

I can only purchase 1 more player from Dortmund this season as i have already aquired 2 from them. Neither men would make my first team' date=' but with Jakub likely to rise to a 90 in the next changes, what's Lewandowski's chances of hitting a 91 next?

Thoughts?[/quote']

Lewa will go to 91 for sure, Kuba to 90.

The difference is that Lewa will most likely move to a great club in his career and he could be even a 93...he's really great!

Deff the polish ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lewa will go to 91 for sure' date=' Kuba to 90.

The difference is that Lewa will most likely move to a great club in his career and he could be even a 93...he's really great!

[b']Deff the polish[/b] ;)

Both are Poles lol. :rolleyes::P

Lewa will go to 91 for sure' date=' Kuba to 90.

Deff the polish ;)[/quote']

nothing is for sure in SM.

given that Gotze is only 91. i doubt lewa will rise.

Im Man United.

I made the offer 22 hours ago so its soon to be accepted' date=' im thinking i should probably keep Rafael now seeing as he played today and scored.[/center']

What your opinions?

walker is more likely to rise than rafael.

and he's a english international too.

i'd get walker.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

nothing is for sure in SM.

given that Gotze is only 91. i doubt lewa will rise.

Why you said Gotze is "only" 91?

In my opinion Gotze don't deserve a completly 91 at mo...

In the last season Lewa was the most important player in Dortmund while Gotze was injured and now, with players like Reus, Hummels...he's still the most important player in Dortmund tactics...:rolleyes:

im arsenal in a custom Gw and ive been offered this swap

My Podolski = Balotelli...... Now what do you guys reakon I should do with that as im perplexed as Poldi is pretty good tbh and Balo is a very good player!

Balotelli is younger and he will be 91 at next review, Podo is really good but i can't see him at 92 at mo.

Another thing: Balo could grow a lot and i think he could deserve a 94 during his career (it depends...he's crazyXD). Podo can not...

Balotelli is younger and he will be 91 at next review' date=' Podo is really good but i can't see him at 92 at mo.

Another thing: Balo could grow a lot and i think he could deserve a 94 during his career (it depends...he's crazyXD). Podo can not...[/quote']

fair enough, I think I'll do it long term wise i do have Damiao and a few more who can play up top as well :)

Cheers for your help, repped if i can!

Balotelli is younger and he will be 91 at next review' date=' Podo is really good but i can't see him at 92 at mo.

Another thing: Balo could grow a lot and i think he could deserve a 94 during his career (it depends...he's crazyXD). Podo can not...[/quote']

No he won't get 91, doesn't play enough and isn't mature enough.

If Podolski can continue scoring and gets 20 goals by end of season he'll be 92

I took over Real Madrid and the Bayern Munich manager put alaba up for sale and transfer listed at 10 mil. Im willing to pay the price since I still have 11.9 mil. So do you guys think its worth it' date=' and whats the potential of Alaba?[/quote']

Definitely worth it!

Im Man United.

I made the offer 22 hours ago so its soon to be accepted' date=' im thinking i should probably keep Rafael now seeing as he played today and scored.

What your opinions?[/center']

Stick with Raphael, Spurs are just bot good enough atm.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No he won't get 91' date=' doesn't play enough and isn't mature enough.

If Podolski can continue scoring and gets 20 goals by end of season he'll be 92[/quote']

I'm not agree.:P

Balotelli played the Final at Euro2012 and everybody knows about his ability. He also won PL last season...

What else to reach 91?:rolleyes:

Podo is doing really good but i think if there is a player that deserve 92 in Arsenal...uhm...i think this is Cazorla :rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm not agree.:P

Balotelli played the Final at Euro2012 and everybody knows about his ability. He also won PL last season...

What else to reach 91?:rolleyes:

Podo is doing really good but i think if there is a player that deserve 92 in Arsenal...uhm...i think this is Cazorla :rolleyes:

Club performance is essential for ratings, if he won the EPL last year he should have risen in July not November. This season he has barely featured and his impact has been minimal, also City will struggle without keep buying 30mill strikers every season so thry won't win EPL again.

Cazorla is a creative mid for Arsenal, not a 20 goal a season player, that's Poldolski n Giroud's job :rolleyes: both deserve 92 if their form continues ;)