Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Had a chance to purchase Guardado but missed out on him. I have Mata' date=' Marin, Vela, and secondary positions as wing are Olic, V.Persie, and Higuain.

My DM are basically:-

-Makoun

-Gago

-Cana

and a few youth products.

I definately need strength in the wing department. :C[/quote']

For the wing department, Gerrard is great enough but if he's too expensive, then either Silva or Riera would be good enough.

liveru :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hi Mates

offer been counter offerd for ramos of 10 mill sweinstigger and farfan

Sweinstigger an farfan is myn

Are the rating changes goin to affect these ..?

is it a good deal ?

ALSO

Anougher counter offer of

Lucio for Gago An Heinze >>????

Lucio is myn

Help with both plz mates :)

Fairly huge chance of Mikel rising soon' date=' [b']its up to SM to decide on this.[/b]

Yaya Toure will rise but I'm not sure, so a fair chance of him rising for me.

On the deal, you should just ACCEPT it! :D

Really? thought this was what it has been like ever since the creation of SM.. :rolleyes::o

For the first deal' date=' Cannavaro will have a slim chance of rising as well as Zambrotta.

[/quote']

Where did you get that explanation? Cannavaro hasn't done anything wrong this season, but I think he'll drop and that is the general feeling many people have, same with Zambrotta.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Sir Fred, do the deal, Mikel will definately rise too 92, has played nearly every game for Chelsea this year, but he won't play as much now as Essien is back and that is already evident as Mikel has started the last three games (I think) on the bench..

anyone wanna view ma team an tell me what rating chnges will do

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=261520&clubid=19536901&sid=23510

^^Thats what you should do in future rather posting your massive squad in the forums ;) ^^

Going up/Maybe going up: MARCELO' date='Vieira, SONG-BILLONG, Alexandre, MESSI, Lionel, VAN PERSIE, Robin

[b']Going down/Maybe going down[/b]:PUYOL, Carles, CAMORANESI, Mauro , KAKA, Ricardo , RONALDINHO, Assis Moreira

^^Thats what you should do in future rather posting your massive squad in the forums ;) ^^

Going up/Maybe going up: MARCELO' date='Vieira, SONG-BILLONG, Alexandre, MESSI, Lionel, VAN PERSIE, Robin

[b']Going down/Maybe going down[/b]:PUYOL, Carles, CAMORANESI, Mauro , KAKA, Ricardo , RONALDINHO, Assis Moreira

Lol Thanks

Can u do ma uver team mate :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=448979&clubid=1104884&sid=4438

Going up/Maybe going up:MANDANDA' date=' Steve , LLORIS, Hugo , NEUER, Manuel(should probably sell 'cos other 2 are better), RAFINHA, Marcio , SHELVEY, Jonjo , PIATTI, Pablo , ALEXIS SANCHEZ, Alejandro , AGUERO, Sergio , JOVETIC, Stevan , NOBLE-LAZARUS, Reuben , FREEMAN, Luke ,

[b']Going down/Maybe going down:[/b]AGGER, Daniel , YOBO, Joseph , ZAPATER, Alberto , FARFAN, Jefferson , KURANYI, Kevin,

As someone said this is a thread about deals not rating changes go here if you want help with your squad :

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=38472