• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

Guest Football8

OK then

been oferd gago and heinze for my lucio

and robben for my sweinstigger ..?

I'd just about do that tbh, Heinze has played a lot of games for us and should stay and Gago will be going upto 92, as he plays as many as possible. DEFINATELY do Schweinsteiger for Robben. As Robben will be rising to 93/94, I'd say 94, his got great dribbling skill, can get past players, cuts in from the right most of the times and can shoot pretty well as well, just a quality player. B)

I am AC Milan in a WC

And i have been offered..

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Milan for Ricardo KAKA of £24' date='000,000 plus Thierry HENRY and Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE[/quote']

People seem to think that Kaka will drop.

I think its safe to say that Henry and Toure are both safe as they are.

Is it a new WC? With pretty much original teams? I would probably reject or counter for better players.

Guest Football8

I am AC Milan in a WC

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Milan for Ricardo KAKA of £24' date='000,000 plus Thierry HENRY and Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE[/quote']

I'd keep Kaka, counter Messi if your lucky he could accept, otherwise counter Eto'o and Kieta/Busquets/Pique. :)

I am AC Milan in a WC

I would consider it. Henry has been great for Barca this season and if Barca do well (trophies etc.) who could well regain his 96. Yaya is underrated IMO, he should be 93 and hopefully SM will realise this and give him a rise to 93. It depends what positions you need though. Sell Kaka though, he will drop to 97 and is so injury prone on SM, it's a JOKE.

Atlético Madrid have made a counter offer to Everton for Escudero RAUL GARCIA of £6,000,000 plus Tim CAHILL and Leon OSMAN

Everton accepted. I'm Atletico... I think I'm getting the better deal, but not sure as Tom (Radebe_20) thinks different! :P What do you guys think? All help is appreciated. :)

Oh and I was thinking of changing Osman for Jagielka or Manuel Fernandes, would that be better? I think so personally... :o

Atlético Madrid have made a counter offer to Everton for Escudero RAUL GARCIA of £6' date='000,000 plus Tim CAHILL and Leon OSMAN

Everton accepted. I'm Atletico... I think I'm getting the better deal, but not sure as Tom (Radebe_20) thinks different! :P What do you guys think? All help is appreciated. :)

Oh and I was thinking of changing Osman for Jagielka or Manuel Fernandes, would that be better? I think so personally... :o[/quote']

I rate Osman but he's not been getting that much game time of late. Well, not as much as previous seasons. I would try and get Fernandes or Jagielka in the deal instead.

Hey guys!

Im looking for a list of 5-10 great youngsters that will cost me under 1m, and are looking to rise a bit.

Reason being, Im Santos Laguna, and my stadiums very small, therefore i need some sort of way of getting money.

So if anyone could help it will be appreciated ;) you know what I mean.

PS: IM BACKKKKKKKKK =]

Atlético Madrid have made a counter offer to Everton for Escudero RAUL GARCIA of £6' date='000,000 plus Tim CAHILL and Leon OSMAN

Oh and I was thinking of changing Osman for Jagielka or Manuel Fernandes, would that be better? I think so personally... :o[/quote']

Cahill has been doing good and could rise. Osman, I wouldn't be surprised if he fell. To be honest, I think your getting a half decent deal out of this.

If you got Jagielka (who could rise, and has recently played for England) and Cahill, I think that would be better than getting Osman, and, it would be better than the current deal.

However, if the Everton manager would reject that, then I would say stick with the current deal as I dont think that is by any means a bad deal.

Hello All

Been offerd 30 mill for neuer' date=' and 30 for LLoris

THER MA 2 KEEPERS

wich 1 accpet[/quote']

I would say Lloris, even though I dont think it would make a great deal of difference. I think Neuer is a slightly better goalkeeper, however, Schalke are underachieving, but have a very good defensive record. To be honest, I dont think you would regret it which ever one you sold. Not much difference I dont think.

Cahill has been doing good and could rise. Osman' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if he fell. To be honest, I think your getting a half decent deal out of this.

If you got Jagielka (who could rise, and has recently played for England) and Cahill, I think that would be better than getting Osman, and, it would be better than the current deal.

However, if the Everton manager would reject that, then I would say stick with the current deal as I dont think that is by any means a bad deal.[/quote']

26 games this season for Everton (a lot) and will drop, I don't think he will, easy keeping his 89 IMO.

Thanks for the help though Dai and Ben. :)

I would say Lloris' date=' even though I dont think it would make a great deal of difference. I think Neuer is a slightly better goalkeeper, however, Schalke are underachieving, but have a very good defensive record. To be honest, I dont think you would regret it which ever one you sold. Not much difference I dont think.[/quote']

Unless you just keep both as they both will probably rise in the future. Then you could sell them for more or use them in a p/e.

;564725']Hey guys!

Im looking for a list of 5-10 great youngsters that will cost me under 1m' date=' and are looking to rise a bit.

Reason being, Im Santos Laguna, and my stadiums very small, therefore i need some sort of way of getting money.

So if anyone could help it will be appreciated ;) you know what I mean.

PS: IM BACKKKKKKKKK =']

Hi Chris, you gunna be posting regulary again?

Anyway..

Georgi Schennikov

Faty Papy

Daley Blind

Douglas Costa

Giuliano

Boaquita

Yannis Tafer*

Ciro

Bakary Sare

Kerrison (he'll cost a lot more than 1m but a good prospect!)

There the ones I can think off the top of my head, and if its a GC, a lot of those will be taken (if not all of them)..

Cheers Hunty dude.

Eh I duno man, I dont feel like going back to my post whore ways lol.

Maybe I'l get more and more into it.

Ive got bids in for most of this list, thanks for your input.

Tried to rep you however need to spread, yet Ive not been on this in months :S

Soz man..Will when I can!

I have bournemouth in gc19, and with scouts like seft, and ben reado in there its tough for me to grab the best youth. I have a player who raised to 82 called Marius Gaman. He plays for : Universitatea Craiova . PSV have bid 6 millon for him, should i accept or is he tipped for big things ?

I have bournemouth in gc19' date=' and with scouts like seft, and ben reado in there its tough for me to grab the best youth. I have a player who raised to 82 called Marius Gaman. He plays for : Universitatea Craiova . PSV have bid 6 millon for him, should i accept or is he tipped for big things ?[/quote']

I see that he has played every game with his team, who are ninth, and will likely rise by 2 when Romania comes around again. His team seems under rated for their position and FIFA ranking. Romania will see better ratings in the way that Mexico seen worse ratings, if you know what I mean. He is not a full international, but could be in time. So he will be worth 5 or 6 million when his team gets reviewed again, all things going well. I would PM a Romanian forumer, but I would keep him for now, as he will rise again. I would also look at the buying team, see what kind of players they have. They could be Romanian, and just buying players they know. Or they may be buying future 90 rated players. Unless you have need for money or a good swap, and especially in a GC, I say keep, or sell for a lot more money. :)