Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

HELP needed please!!! Should i swap cilian Sheridan plus 500k' date=' for ivan marcano. Marcano is set for a rise up to an 87, yet sheridan has just increased to an 82 and is thought of as a future prospect. Please help!!!:confused:[/quote']

I see Sheridan as a prospect, but I have seen a few Irish forwards like Stephen Elliot, or to a lesser extent, Anthony Stokes come and go. So, while Sheridan is likely to rise further in time, I don't see him reaching 87 for at least 2 more rises, or a year, and I don't think he will ever reach 90.

Marcano should be bought now, he should make 87, but it may be 86 if he is still injured for the next few weeks. He also could be a 90 rated player soon enough. You should do the deal. I hope Sheridan does become good, and I would keep him if I had plenty of money, but Marcano is a much bigger prospect. :)

I would say Lloris' date=' even though I dont think it would make a great deal of difference. I think Neuer is a slightly better goalkeeper, however, Schalke are underachieving, but have a very good defensive record. To be honest, I dont think you would regret it which ever one you sold. Not much difference I dont think.[/quote']

Neur sell him Lloris will rise as he is playing for Lyon and gets CL action... But if its not required dont sell either...

I see Sheridan as a prospect' date=' but I have seen a few Irish forwards like Stephen Elliot, or to a lesser extent, Anthony Stokes come and go. So, while Sheridan is likely to rise further in time, I don't see him reaching 87 for at least 2 more rises, or a year, and I don't think he will ever reach 90.

Marcano should be bought now, he should make 87, but it may be 86 if he is still injured for the next few weeks. He also could be a 90 rated player soon enough. You should do the deal. I hope Sheridan does become good, and I would keep him if I had plenty of money, but Marcano is a much bigger prospect. :)[/quote']

Thanks for advice, repped. Will do the deal;)

should I accept 20m and Podolski for my berbatov?

Im really unsure about this one.

No. Podolski is moving back to Cologne in the Summer so will probably drop to 90 (should have already). Berbatov isn't playing great for United but may rise to 94, he definitely can in the future anyway. Unless the £20mil is really useful, I would reject or counter for better players.

Im on another confusing deal.

Should I accept £0m plus Hurtado Moises and valdo (Both from Espanyol) for Danijel Pranjic.

Correct me if I'm wrong with this deal.

No you shouldnt, though I'm not sure of these players as I never heard of them before. But, however, you dont accept it mate. Say that you want more money! :P

Just wanted to share a great time I am about to complete. English Championship and I am Man City, about to swap Robinho for David Villa :P Robbi's has to go down to 93/94 no doubt about it and Villa is on the way up, after the English and Spanish ratings this is going to pay great dividend

Hello Guys

The lyon maanger has said to me

he will sell goufcoff for :

Sweinstiger and 0 mill

Arteta and 5 Mill

Curently i have

Zapater 90

Sessegnon 90

Raul Garcia 91

Gago 91

And Mabee Goufcoff

So should i so the goufcoff deal for 1 of them, I play 4-4-1-1 with maxi rodregues amc

Wich of them cm's including goufcoff should i have ???

Also i might get Igor denisov for 15 mill- will he go up ? ( Good deal ??????? )

Hello Guys

The lyon maanger has said to me

he will sell goufcoff for :

Sweinstiger and 0 mill

Arteta and 5 Mill

Curently i have

Zapater 90

Sessegnon 90

Raul Garcia 91

Gago 91

And Mabee Goufcoff

So should i so the goufcoff deal for 1 of them' date=' I play 4-4-1-1 with maxi rodregues amc

Wich of them cm's including goufcoff should i have ???

Also i might get Igor denisov for 15 mill- will he go up ? ( Good deal ??????? )[/quote']

i would accept the 2nd deal(arteta+5) because arteta is inkured until the rest of the season...

also sell zapater as he is playing in div2 and will definitely drop

Im Swapping My Lucio for heinze and gago :)

Goo ddeal

Not bad, as I think Lucio's career is likely to be on the whine from now on, but he certainly has a couple of years left in him at the highest level.

However, although Gago is due for a rise, I've heard Heinze has been poor this season and is likely to drop 1. I'd look at getting money and Gago in exhange if possible, unless you are desperate for a replacement for Lucio.

Guest Football8

Rafinaa Pepe - Heinze

Arteta

Sweinstigger Gago RaulGarcia Marcelo

Im selling ither arteta or sweinstigger ? wich 1

AN who 2 buy for cb ?

Cheers Btw

Sell Arteta as his injured and buy Chiellini for CB.