Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pato ' date='Suarez , Mandzukic , Neymar , Walcott n Lukaku[/quote']

Damn That's BEAST Buddy...although you have A lot to choose from I'd still keep Lewandoski Mate...BUT Draxler and Maher are likely to rise to 87/89 But Keep Lew

your Attack is a threat

I've had a few of my own questions but in all of those I already knew which side was better but just needed second opinions.

This is my first one which really has me divided so really need opinions on this.

My Draxler for Isco?

Isco quite easily' date=' leading from the front for Malaga, who have shown that they are still a collective unit despite recent financial troubles, and are currently coping without Cazorla, who linked up with Isco perfectly last season.

Draxler still has competition for places at Schalke, so that does count against him for me.

Hello,

Which side is better in your oppinion:

Defoe or Tadic and Casnos?

Cheers

Right side easily. Tadic is a truly class player, should've been 88/9 already since his awesome 2010-11 season. Has shown that he can pop up with quite a few goals for Twente already. Casnos may have made the wrong moe to Inter but can still get his career back on track.

Lewandowski or Maher and Draxler?

Iv got more than enough cover for Lewandoswki to leave

Keep Lewa' date=' Maher and Draxler are class prospects but will find it hard to rise much IMO.

Thiago Silva or Kompany?

Kompany is a beast, so him for me.. But Silva looks like he's not troubled at all in France when playing, o he is a solid 94 should you decide otherwise.

Ibra for Rooney? I have Ibra.

Ibra likely to drop and small chance Rooney could rise if he has a good season + he's younger!?

I'd do it' date=' a rating difference of one does not count much in the game, and your point towards Rooney being younger is valid. He's is also more versatile, capable of a playing FWD/AM. ibra is a beast though and he scores when he wants in France :D

But I disagree on people thinking that he'll rise, there's very very small chance of that unless he has a phenomenal season on a whole. SM aren't very kind to those pretty high rated ones that have dropped.

Rooney though.[/b']

Will Thomas Muller keep he rating next review

Wrong thread mate. How many times do we have to tell you this?

The answer is though yes' date=' Muller will keep his 93 largely due to the fact that he's been having a great season, and that Nani is still rated 93.[/b']

Lewandowski or Maher and Draxler?

Iv got more than enough cover for Lewandoswki to leave

Pato ' date='Suarez , Mandzukic , Neymar , Walcott n Lukaku[/quote']

I'd do it you know?Those 2 are pretty darn good talents.

Thiago Silva or Kompany?

Kompany without a doubt.

Gotze/Neymar for Jovetic + Eriksen?

I like Eriksen alot but keep Gotze and Neymar. Jovetic is a beast but Neymar is imo more talented though Jovetic has proven himself in Europe. Eriksen is good but has hardly been uprooting trees so I'll keep Gotze although Dortmund are using him cautiously.

Great deal for Neymar if you are getting Jojo and Eriksen
I like Eriksen alot but keep Gotze and Neymar. Jovetic is a beast but Neymar is imo more talented though Jovetic has proven himself in Europe. Eriksen is good but has hardly been uprooting trees so I'll keep Gotze although Dortmund are using him cautiously.
Keep Gotze.

Sell Neymar for Jovetic + Eriksen.

Neymar for Jovetic + Eriksen..

Interesting...

What if I tell you that Gotze/Neymar just about makes it into my 3rd team?

Interesting...

What if I tell you that Gotze/Neymar just about makes it into my 3rd team?

Then keep them...

Jovetic and Eriksen will imo never be rated higher than Gotze and Neymar and since you are playing the "waiting" game, its pointless to get more depth when none will play for you. You'll just get more concerns down the line...

Gotze/Neymar for Jovetic + Eriksen?

Seeing as Neymar/Gotze won't get into your 3rd team' date=' what makes you think that getting more depth is gonna help you lol?

Gotze is playing well, Neymar not so much, but they both are still better prospects than Jojo and Eriksen(slightly)..

And as rightly pointed out by my countryman Caleb, you are essentially going to play the waiting game, so you might as well do that for Gotze/Neymar.[/b']

Ibra for Rooney? I have Ibra.

Ibra likely to drop and small chance Rooney could rise if he has a good season + he's younger!?

Rooney wont rise but thats still a great swap deal' date=' Ibrah may drop but Roo is younger, an if Ibrah drops they will be on the same rating anyway, a rating isnt a lot either.[/center']