Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

had a cash bid for my Ashley Young of 23m.... should I sell' date=' I have Young, Shaquiri, Lucas, Lamela and Gaitan who can also play wings... plus i could shuffle Ozil over if need be... If i was to get a replacement i could easily get Remy, Giovinco or Ben Arfa....

Should I sell?[/quote']

I would sell him and try to get both Ben Arfa and Giovinco ;)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Inler+J. Ajew for Mikel . i get Mikel .this is in a very competitive GW . i belive is a good deal ' date='Mikel has 50-50 chance to raise and i dont think Inler will ever raise...[/quote']

Mikel wont rise, he's not played well enough to merit a 92. Jordan Ayew is a beast should end the season a 88.

Mikel wont rise' date=' he's not played well enough to merit a 92. Jordan Ayew is a beast should end the season a 88.[/quote']

Mikel has no chalanger for DM spot at a successful Chelsea , Jordan is still a non strater at a future high mid-table french team...i saw some games when Ayew did play , not so good IMO...

who should i buy?

C.Jenkinson or Oxlade Chamberlain

Thanks

It Depends on what you need...If thats not the fraction I'd go for Alex Oxlade Chamberlain...Jenkinson Can still Improve MASSIVELY but it's a no brainer

Hey guys did you see the SM has rocketed the SM coins for purhase of Game World etc. ......... Custon Game is now for 6000 coins ...... Last it was 600 ..... I had 799 coins and now i have 3' date='799 coins ........ i am tottaly ****** off![/color']

Its same thing mate..just they multiplicated the things with 10.2 euros=3,333 SM credits now....Same thing

Its same thing mate..just they multiplicated the things with 10.2 euros=3' date='333 SM credits now....Same thing[/quote']

It was 99 INR for 187 credits ............ now it is 2018 credits for 99 INR ......... its unfiar for me as i bought 264 credits just a day ago! :(

It was 99 INR for 187 credits ............ now it is 2018 credits for 99 INR ......... its unfiar for me as i bought 264 credits just a day ago! :(

THey moltiplicated also the coins you have in your account, even if you bought 264, you now have the quivalent of what you bought, but moltiplicated by the new value system SM has now put into work.

In brief, you havent lost anything mate, dont worry ;)

Isco or Varane ?

I prefer Isco but i need some opinions...

Thanks

Isco For me mate...but Varane is really showing Real Madrid He's worth it also showing them he can get a starting role in their line up...But ovaerall Isco and if he moves to Juventus he surely improve so of course Isco mate ;)