Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should I buy between Radu and Lombaerts? who has more chances to rise to 90 in the short term?

Lombaerts

John Guidetti + Abdilasim Ibrahim = El Shaarawy?

Boyata = $1.9 + De Sciglio?

El shawaary, but Milan are hopeless this season

De Sciglio, again, Milan are very bad atm

I'm currently using HANDANOVIC as my GK' date=' but I'm looking to replace him with someone a little younger with perhaps more future potential.

Who should I try to acquire in exchange; ADLER, SIRIGU, DE GEA, AKINFEEV or SZCZESNY?

Cheers.[/quote']

I'd say De Gea. Hopefully he cements his first team place. Well, he'd better. He's a great keeper, just needs to perform consistently well and not get dropped. :P

2. Szczesny (Another great young keeper, but I think DDG pips it)

3. Akinfeev (Needs to move himself OUT of Russia and into better Leagues, but doesn't seem to want to anytime soon, though EPL clubs are eyeing him)

4. Sirigu (Don't know enough to judge, some claim he's in line to replace Buffon when he calls time on his career, but there are other keepers competing as well)

5. Adler (Not too sure, but wouldn't rank him that high)

Am I doing good deals...

In a competative gameworld I am chosing to sell Lars Bender for £15m also I am getting rid of Elm+£1m for Abou Diaby.

Am I doing the right thing

Elm +1m for Diaby seems like a good deal but keep Lars, he's too valuable to sell for just 15m.

Yaya Toure or 30m + ter Stegen + Bellarabi (Leverkusen) ?

YayaayayayayayaaaaaaAAAAA :D

I'm currently using HANDANOVIC as my GK' date=' but I'm looking to replace him with someone a little younger with perhaps more future potential.

Who should I try to acquire in exchange; ADLER, SIRIGU, DE GEA, AKINFEEV or SZCZESNY?

Cheers.[/quote']

De Gea

Am I doing good deals...

In a competative gameworld I am chosing to sell Lars Bender for £15m also I am getting rid of Elm+£1m for Abou Diaby.

Don't sell Bender! At least, not for a meager 15mil. He'll get his rise soon.

Get Diaby, he's back for Arsenal and doing well. Best holding midfielder for Wenger.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

who should I buy between Radu and Lombaerts? who has more chances to rise to 90 in the short term?

Lomabaerts pretty easily. he's playing for Zenit' date=' a Russian powerhouse, though currently they are rocked by Denisov's tantrums over Hulk and Witsel's wages.

John Guidetti + Abdilasim Ibrahim = El Shaarawy?

Boyata = $1.9 + De Sciglio?

For now, El Shaarawy. Leading for Milan. Though, Guidetti may have a good future, provided he find a place at another club, as he can finish.

De Sciglio for me.

Yaya Toure or 30m + ter Stegen + Bellarabi (Leverkusen) ?

Yaya quite easily. That is a horrendous offer' date=' unless you can buy a 91+ rated playerwith that 30M..

I'm currently using HANDANOVIC as my GK, but I'm looking to replace him with someone a little younger with perhaps more future potential.

Cheers.

Adler, Sirigu or De Gea IMO. In that order, don't really like the Spaniard, flaps a lot.

Am I doing good deals...

Keep Bender unless you can buy someone with even more potential.

And get Diaby. Good deal.

is it worth buying Arda Turan for 11' date='5 M? can he rise in the next review??[/quote']

I don't think he'll rise(end of season maybe), but he is a good player that is worth buying.

I think i know the answer to this but richards or piszczek?:confused:

Piszcek.. Solid defensively' date=' but attacking wise.. Amazing. Played many times in an advanced position last season.

Richards is good but hasn't been getting much gametime due to injury.

Can't go much wrong in terms of ratings but Piszcek is the better chioce atm.[/color']

I think i know the answer to this but richards or piszczek?:confused:

Piszczek every day of the week. Class above Richards.

Cheers.[/quote']

I'd probably keep Handanovic.

Lewandowski or Balotelli?

Lewandowski. Balotelli is a special footballer but only when he wants to show it, which isn't often enough.

Cheers.[/quote']

I really rate De Gea.