Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

For some reasons this shows how's an Arsenal fan judging Walcott...

Reus got more talent in 1 finger.

Should be 1 toe. Since fingers aren't used much in football. :P

Walcott is an amazing speedstar but sometimes his poor dribbling disappoints me. I've only ever watched that few of his matches but I don't think he does too well against defenders.

If i could understand what you were writing half the time i might be able to get a clear answer from you.

How is that different from you judging Reus? Your dp & sig is both Reus. You clearly have a sexual attraction with him or something.

Not denying Reus is the better player but you have obviously got "a thing" for the guy. I'm sure if you chopped his finger off and sent it out on a football field it would perform dramatically less than Theo Walcott.

would you swap Mascherano and Di Natale for Robin Van Persie? :confused: bit stuck on this one..........

Depends on squad, how're your defensders. Would you be better with a 93 CB and 92 fwd as compared to one 94 fwd?

If there isn't a difference, swap to get RVP.

Depends on squad' date=' how're your defensders. Would you be better with a 93 CB and 92 fwd as compared to one 94 fwd?

If there isn't a difference, swap to get RVP.[/quote']

ive got 2 93 cbs but my best forward is di natale along with another 92

Lens or Luuk de Jong? Lens will get a position change right?

Luuk de Jong for me too

would you swap Mascherano and Di Natale for Robin Van Persie? :confused: bit stuck on this one..........

I would if you have a 90+ CB as replacement. RVP deserves 95 imo

Alright, I've got a LOT of problems/queries, any help would be appreciated :D:

1. Keep Neuer or Hart? I got Hart recently and now I can't decide who to sell between them two :confused:

2. Carrying on the keeper issue, I have Courtois and Butland in the same team, whom do I keep, both?

3. Rank in order of 'best to have on SM' please :o: Jenkinson, VDW, Raphael, Douglas P, Romario, Jantsche

4. Who do I ABSOLUTELY need to keep out of: L.Shaw, Coentrao, Alba, Bertrand, Rodriguez (argentine LB prodigy apparently), Martins (Portugal LB prodigy lol)

5. I have too many CBs, out of these who will NOT be a great CB: Badstubber, Ogbonna, De Vrij, Zouma, Kompany, Pique, Hummels, Subotic, Good, P.Jones

6. Out of these good talents, who would you definitely NOT SELL: Lucas Fernando, Romeu, Lukaku (LM), McClean, Verratti, Koke, KP Boateng, Maher, Wilshere, A.Thiago, G.Ramirez, D.Costa, Sigurdssen, Bernard, Isco, Perisic, Draxler, Giuliano, Kovacic, Powell, J.Rodriguez, De Bruyne, Ox, Griezzz, Deulofel, Reus, Zaha, Niang, Markovic, Destro, Andrade, Lewandowski, Damiao, J Martinez, Lacina Traore.

7. Would you do Aurtenetxe + Deulofel for Alaba?

8. Would you do Deulofel + Markovic for Montoya?

9. Would you sell Phil Jones + Lewandowski + money for Falcao? Or just Gomez in a straight swap? Plus would you give Lewandowski + Powell/another good talent in list above for Jovetic?

8(?) Draxler + Perisic or Oscar?

That's enough for now, or this post will be too long to read :o

Thanks

Alright' date=' I've got a LOT of problems/queries, any help would be appreciated :D:

1. Keep Neuer or Hart? I got Hart recently and now I can't decide who to sell between them two :confused:

[b']NEUER definitely :D:D[/b]

2. Carrying on the keeper issue, I have Courtois and Butland in the same team, whom do I keep, both?

Sell Butland after he rises mate, Courtois KEEP

3. Rank in order of 'best to have on SM' please :o: Jenkinson, VDW, Raphael, Douglas P, Romario, Jantsche

Douglas P? not that great at ranking, maybe VDV, Raphael, Jatsche, Jenkinsen, Romario

4. Who do I ABSOLUTELY need to keep out of: L.Shaw, Coentrao, Alba, Bertrand, Rodriguez (argentine LB prodigy apparently), Martins (Portugal LB prodigy lol)

COENTRAO AND ALBA for sure, martins is decent, sell bertrand after rise.

5. I have too many CBs, out of these who will NOT be a great CB: Badstubber, Ogbonna, De Vrij, Zouma, Kompany, Pique, Hummels, Subotic, Good, P.Jones

Good, maybe Subotic

6. Out of these good talents, who would you definitely NOT SELL: Lucas Fernando, Romeu, Lukaku (LM), McClean, Verratti, Koke, KP Boateng, Maher, Wilshere, A.Thiago, G.Ramirez, D.Costa, Sigurdssen, Bernard, Isco, Perisic, Draxler, Giuliano, Kovacic, Powell, J.Rodriguez, De Bruyne, Ox, Griezzz, Deulofel, Reus, Zaha, Niang, Markovic, Destro, Andrade, Lewandowski, Damiao, J Martinez, Lacina Traore.

Verratti, Isco, Griez, Reus, Damiao maybe not, Martinez.

Yes, maybe not Deulofel though.

No, but try to get Montoya IMO.

9. Would you sell Phil Jones + Lewandowski + money for Falcao? Or just Gomez in a straight swap? Plus would you give Lewandowski + Powell/another good talent in list above for Jovetic?

I would try and get Falcao, straight swop Jones + Lewan (or wait for him to rise).

50/50 IMO but id go for Oscar.

Thanks

Hope this helps a bit :D:D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Alright' date=' I've got a LOT of problems/queries, any help would be appreciated :D:

[b']Keep Neuer [/b]

Yes, keep both for now

For me: Jenkinson, Jantsche, VDW,Raphael, Douglas, Romario

Coentrao and Bertrand for me..

Sell Ogbonna, Good, De Vrij

Verratti, Maher, Wilshere, A.Thiago, Isco, Draxler, Kovacic, J.Rodriguez, Reus, J.Martine

No, keep aurtenetxe and deulofel

Keep deulofel and markovic

Keppe Lewandoski and Powell, sell Gomez for Falcao

Draxler and Perisic

Thanks

The bold my coiche :D

Thanks[/quote']

._.

1. Tough choice to make, but I'd sell Hart when he rises. If you really can't keep both.

2. I would keep both but if you have to sell, sell Butland when he rises and keep Courtois.

Which Raphael? >< Varane?

Raphael, VDW, Jenkinson, Douglas P, Jantsche, Romario

4. Coentrao, Alba, Shaw. LBs... look promising, but idk.

5. If by that you mean you're selling o.0 ...

Ogbonna, Zouma, Good, P.Jones (maybe, maybe not. I think he'll be a top def but I don't think beyond that)

6. Romeu, Verratti, Wilshere, A.Thiago, G.Ramirez, Isco, Perisic, Draxler, Kovacic, Powell, J.Rodriguez, Ox, Reus, Markovic, Lewandowski, Damiao, J Martinez.

7. I would keep the two. :/

8. I'd keep the two.

9. Maybe wait for Lewandowski's rise, then you wouldn't have to pay that extra bit of cash. ><

But yeah I guess I would.

Would do a Mario swap. I think Falcao is better. But Mario has the looks though :/

And I'd keep Powell and Lewandowski. Don't think Jovetic is worth paying that for, at least not for now. Maybe when he moves.

8(?) I'd take Draxler, Perisic.

Sorry couldn't answer all.

1. Keep Neuer or [b']Hart[/b]? I got Hart recently and now I can't decide who to sell between them two :confused:

[Jenkinson as he is playing a lot, VDW, Rafael, Romario, Douglas]

[JUST BOLDED THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHO ARE GOOD :)]

[MY ADVICE - Don't think Good will be that great but have made mistakes before. Subotic has most likely reached his peak but might get 92 in the future. That being said 91 is a good rating and he is a quality centre back]

[YES. Aurntexte is nothing special and though Deulofeu is beast, Alaba is amazing]

[Gomez = Falcao is wayyyy better for you then Lewa + Jones + Cash.

As for Lewa + Powell for Jovetic, NO

]

[DRAXLER + PERISIC ANYDAY!! IT'S A DISGRACEFUL DEAL FOR YOU IF YOU'RE GETTING OSCAR]

Thanks

All my advice is in bold and my extra notes also in bold.

A tough one for me as i like all players involved from both parties but here goes.

Muniesa' date=' Lanzini, Kroos for Oscar or Isco the latter are mine.[/b']

Kroos seems to catch my eye. Think he's in for a 91. :/ Could be good for you in the short term. But Oscar and Isco will catch up after some time. I say about 2 seasons. Maybe less.

marin' date='sturridge and torres OR

llorente and munian[/quote']

Deffo Marin , Sturridge and Torres. Torres is better than llorente and Marin and Sturridge can surpass Iker i believe.

Germ

A tough one for me as i like all players involved from both parties but here goes.

Muniesa, Lanzini, Kroos for Oscar or Isco the latter are mine.

are u giving three for one , or u giving the three for those two.

Id have Kroos and them two if its for one but if ur getting both isco n oscar id take them

No, being an Arsenal fan means i watch Walcott week in week out and know what he's capable of, similar to you with Reus. Also i think if Reus had more talent in one finger then Walcott, they wouldn't be rated the same. Please put your bias aside as it does not help people when they are asking for advice.

marin' date='sturridge and torres OR

llorente and munian[/quote']

I'd go for Llorente and Muniain because i think that gives you the best balance of talent. Whilst i believe Torres is better to have rather then Llorente, having Muniain far outweighs Sturridge and Marin in my opinion.