Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So you wanna say that Italy>Germany?

Well I base how I rate a NT on actual competitive success and if two sides directly face eachother then its even easier to get a judgement.

Italy outplayed and outthinked them and won. They could be more talented individually, but that wasnt the case as a team.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Kroos mate.
Marchisio for me Mate ;) Hard choice since Kroos has been Phenomenal for Bayern So far...But its Marchisio for me
Kroos by a stretch ' date=' he is 4 years younger and will be the same rating soon.

Kroos in my eyes is at a bigger team and better national side. He can be better than bastain and many say kroos is better than bastain at this stage of their careers anyways[/quote']

kroos for me too

toni-kroos-large.jpg

KROOS

Very tough' date=' Marchisio for me defo for short term, he is on the shortlist for the Ballon d'or :D:D:D[/quote']

Thanks for the replies guys.

Kroos will be my target, if that fails, Marchisio will be plan B.

Well I base how I rate a NT on actual competitive success and if two sides directly face eachother then its even easier to get a judgement.

Italy outplayed and outthinked them and won. They could be more talented individually' date=' but that wasnt the case as a team.[/quote']

It was just 1 game my friend.If they would meet again I think Germany would score at least 3 goals.

It was just 1 game my friend.If they would meet again I think Germany would score at least 3 goals.

Why?What has changed? Why couldnt they do it then? They got outplayed and did you hear any of their players find an excuse? No. They accepted it.

You just dont understand football that well.:)

Why?What has changed? Why couldnt they do it then? They got outplayed and did you hear any of their players find an excuse? No. They accepted it.

You just dont understand football that well.:)

It is called bad night.Germany have better players in every position..even in the 2nd team

It is called bad night.Germany have better players in every position..even in the 2nd team

Stop quoting me. As long as you cant face facts, then please dont. ;)

You shouldnt be having bad nights at this stage. You get judged on this and I doubt they said it was a "bad night". They prepare years to be at that point. Italy beat them. Go watch it again and concentrate. then you'll see that Italy played better, with or without the better talent.

Germany have better players, yes. But do I care about that if Italy still win? Just as we did in 2006, against the odds. And the last friendly they played not long ago, they didnt beat Italy either.

Wilshere for Eriksen ?

I would never do that, especially after seeing Eriksen in the Euro's this summer where he was very poor in a Denmark side where even Nicklas Bendtner even outshone him. I think he is a good talent but at the moment, a bit overrated. Wilshere is a top English talent for years to come and will be a big hit at Arsenal when he returns from injury and show them just what they have missed, maybe will move to City one day in the future and hit the high 90's, who knows? ;)

Wilshere for Eriksen ?

I disagree with Jono here

There have been a lot of people who have been poor when they returned from their injuries the notable example is Essien and Ramsey

Moreover,If Eriksen had a bad tournament The whole dutch team had a poor one too(Including RvP)but look how good he is performing!

However,I agree that he is Over-Rated but he is Quality!Remember:):)Hope it helps:p

Lichtsteiner+Dzusudzsak for my ROSSI' date=' Giuseppe

which one will you choose?[/quote']

Rossi will most definitely drop in the next ratings, and being injury prone won't help his case in the long term even if he moved to a bigger club.

Lichsteiner is a solid 90, but won't rise. Same for Dzsudzsak. Great deal for depth, but who are your other strikers, as Dzsudsak isn't anything special.

Wilshere for Eriksen ?

i'd go for eriksen personally but sm wise wilshire wont be bad option either.

Howedes or Cahill?

howedes slightly better imo

id take the risk and keep my rossi unless i need depth ofc.

Reject it, though it remains to be seen if Rossi will ever return to the heights that made him such a talent.

Balotelli + 10mil for Falcao?

Atm that's a very good deal if you're getting Falcao..

I just believe that if Balotelli can curb his eccentricity a bit' date=' he can be a better player than Falcao.[/color']