Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Gago + 10M for Debuchy?

I need a RB' date=' and cash is no use to me. I've mind my mind up, just looking at what others have to say :)[/quote']

Good Deal Having in mind you need a RB and its certain Debuchy will improve so good deal...He's decent and a future star:p

Perisic or Sigurdsson or Michu?

Sigurdsson for me. And for Dortmund I prefer Gundogan rather than Perisic.

I need a RB' date=' and cash is no use to me. I've mind my mind up, just looking at what others have to say :)[/quote']

Look if Lukasz PISZCZEK is available ' date='other wise good deal for you[/quote']

Agreed on Piszczek.

I'm a fan of Gago but Debuchy is a solid buy

Xavi for snejder+ damiao ? i have nasri and ozil for snejder possition and benzema ' date=' higuain , facao ,torres and reus for damiao possition. thank's[/quote']

Xavi atm.

Is it worth signing Bruma for cash ' date=' will he rise by much??

And iv got this deal accepted around 9:40 so how long does it take to complete. Im going to go into collapse if its after 8 as for tonights game[/quote']

It should be completed in ~9 hours so yeah it may go through

Debuchy for me, im sure he will get a move to one of the big leagues next season.

Is this a better deal for Yanga

Boyata Plus Carroll for Yanga

I am getting Yanga

YANGA for me by quite a bit. :D

Xavi for snejder+ damiao ? i have nasri and ozil for snejder possition and benzema ' date=' higuain , facao ,torres and reus for damiao possition. thank's[/quote']

Im guna say no, as i think you dont really need him tbh, youre team is good enough to win any league and Damiao has some potential, i suppose you are planning to stay at the club for a long time?

Is it worth signing Bruma for cash ' date=' will he rise by much??

And iv got this deal accepted around 9:40 so how long does it take to complete. Im going to go into collapse if its after 8 as for tonights game[/quote']

YES, is it Jeffrey or the Bruma from Sporting? either way i would get em, i prefer the Sporting one in terms of potential.

Kieran Gibbs or Alex Sandro?

Sandro for me, but Gibbs will rise first so if you want to make a profit then Gibbs. :D

Keep Coentrao (other defenders are Biscuits, Valencia, Ivanovic, Martinez, subotic, Badstuber & Alaba) Defence is bolded players 2nd position.

Or get 1 or maybe 2 of the following in.

Nastasic, El Shaawary, Vermarlen, Song, Schmelzer, Shaqiri, Cazorla, Podolski.

I only have 67k in the bank so could do with the extra funds. But can go into debt and keep coentrao with a few risers becoming un transfer banned tomorrow and end of oct.

Keep Coentrao (other defenders are Biscuits' date=' Valencia[/b'], Ivanovic, Martinez, subotic, Badstuber & Alaba) Defence is bolded players 2nd position.

I only have 67k in the bank so could do with the extra funds. But can go into debt and keep coentrao with a few risers becoming un transfer banned tomorrow and end of oct.

I would sign Podolski, and if possible add El Shaarawy (I assume both Podolski and Cazorla/Shaqiri/Vermaelen/Song/... is too expensive). El Shaarawy really would be a nice add: who all can be signed with him together?

Keep Coentrao (other defenders are Biscuits' date=' Valencia[/b'], Ivanovic, Martinez, subotic, Badstuber & Alaba) Defence is bolded players 2nd position.

I'd snap up Nastasic, he's a bargain price for a defender who has already replaced Kolo Toure.

Vermaelen and Podolski are a no go from me. I can't see them rising.

Song's playing Centre Back for Barca on the occassion as we all know Barca lack a lot of depth in that department.

El Shaarawy is another bargain along side Nastasic if money is tight.

Schmelzer is a decent player but is locked out of the national team the vast majority of the time.