Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sahin May get 92 IF Liverpool buy him permanently also if he keeps up good loan move...But Vertonghen is a beast and will get 91 sooner or later but Chellini is nearly 30 Years of age so if you have Sahin and Vertonghen keep them if not get them for Chellini' date='Hope it helped :)[/quote']

Chiellini close to 30?!

Sahin may get 92?!?!

No...you are watching another kind of football...:D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Llorente or Podolski?

Wilshere or Coutinho + Ananidze?

Position doesn't matter.

Looking towards potential in both deals

Hmm, Id take Podolski but its cause im bias. Hes been a great buy for Arsenal, and judging by stats I dont think Llorente has really done alot this season. Their were rumours he was going to Juventus but I dont think it'll happen. Plus Podolski is more versatile and has even got his 105th cap this week for Germany.

I'd take wilshere because he's class and hes only 19. Plus he just got handed the #10 at Arsenal. I like Coutinho but I dont think he'll ever be at the level of Jack. I dont know much about Ananidze though :o

Llorente or Podolski?

Wilshere or Coutinho + Ananidze?

Position doesn't matter.

Looking towards potential in both deals

Arsenal duo

Alaba hands down

Guys' date='

Cavani or Damiao & Oscar

And

M'Villa or Mavuba & Belhanda

Thanks in advance[/quote']

# its a fair deal. if u need a striker more then cavani or else the brazilian duo.

# mavuba + belhanda

Deal 1:

Adriano (Barca) for Bonucci and Nastasic?

Deal 2:

Sahin for Marchisio?

deal 1 : surely bonucci + nastasic

deal 2 : i'll stick with sahin

Ezequiel Munoz or Smalling?

i prefer munoz. he is a talent.

Guys' date='

Cavani or Damiao & Oscar

And

M'Villa or Mavuba & Belhanda

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Damiao is a starter for brazil and Oscar is hot propriety , Cavani is realy good , but i would stick with the duo

m'Villa cose Belhanda didn't make nothig this season and mavuba is good but not a hot propriety like M'Villa

Alaba is going to be 89 next changes and he's not injured anymore

Courtois is a star keeper and he' s going to be 90, he won the Europa league trophy and now Atletico Madrid is on par with Barcelona

Gomez or Muller?

At the moment Muller is really looking like he is gonna get a +1 at the rate he is playing, Gomez on the other hand had a great season last year/this year but hasn't played a lot or done a lot this season with Mandzukic filling in quite well.

ALSO!

(my) Bernd Leno +1.5 mil = Kroos

Gomez or Muller?

At the moment Muller is really looking like he is gonna get a +1 at the rate he is playing' date=' Gomez on the other hand had a great season last year/this year but hasn't played a lot or done a lot this season with Mandzukic filling in quite well.[/quote']

Personally I would go with Thomas Müller and Toni Kroos.