• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gomez or Muller?

At the moment Muller is really looking like he is gonna get a +1 at the rate he is playing' date=' Gomez on the other hand had a great season last year/this year but hasn't played a lot or done a lot this season with Mandzukic filling in quite well.

ALSO!

(my) Bernd Leno +1.5 mil = Kroos[/quote']

gomez easily. muller +1? lol good joke.

kroos. it'd be bargain.

Carrick for Montolivo I am getting Carrick

montolivo for me.

carrick for me ' date=' is the best CM at United...Motolivo is just an average player[/quote']

kroos. it'd be bargain.

montolivo for me.

Podolski for me' date=' but they are both great players

And definitely Coutinho and Jano, got some good talent and Wilshere is too injury prone[/quote']

I know montolivo is good but has he got the capability to go 92+ while carrick is already a 92 and not gonna drop at any cost:D

Deal 1:

Adriano (Barca) for Bonucci and Nastasic?

Deal 2:

Sahin for Marchisio?

Rights for both sides

deal 1 : surely bonucci + nastasic

deal 2 : i'll stick with sahin

Any more thoughts on these deals?

It's worth noting, Adriano is a starter for me at LB in the team and seems to be getting games at Barca with the injury problems Barca are having at the back so i'm guessing he'd keep that 91. I'd only want to the deal if Bonucci can get a 90 as he will not be a starter unless he can rise.

It's worth noting' date=' Adriano is a starter for me at LB in the team and seems to be getting games at Barca with the injury problems Barca are having at the back so i'm guessing he'd keep that 91. I'd only want to the deal if Bonucci can get a 90 as he will not be a starter unless he can rise.[/quote']

IMO you have to do this deal, Bonucci definitely 90 and may even get 91 next review, and Nastastic is a great talent will rise. :D:D and adriano losing his place to Alba although i think he is a great player, who else do you have at LB?

It's worth noting' date=' Adriano is a starter for me at LB in the team and seems to be getting games at Barca with the injury problems Barca are having at the back so i'm guessing he'd keep that 91. I'd only want to the deal if Bonucci can get a 90 as he will not be a starter unless he can rise.[/quote']

Bonucci is going to be 100% 90 , nastasic 100% 87 , take them ....Nastasic could be 89 to the end of the season and Bonucci can be 91 if Juve is going to win seria A and they have 90% chance to do it...Adriano will stay for now and he has an outside chance to 92 if and only if Alba will be injured or something like that...

i havent seen Carrick this season' date=' but my United friend say he aint a united player. Montolivo IMO has probably the best long shots atm, and i rate him highly[/quote']
I know montolivo is good but has he got the capability to go 92+ while carrick is already a 92 and not gonna drop at any cost:D

I realy dont know how you can give advice for a deal when you say that you havent seen an United game....Motolivo is playing for AC Milan who so far have 7 points from 7 games , Napoli and Juve have 19 points... i watch all the Ac Milan games cose i'm a huge supporter of them, trust me Montolivo isn't that good imo 91 is already overated...

IMO you have to do this deal' date=' Bonucci definitely 90 and may even get 91 next review, and Nastastic is a great talent will rise. :D:D and adriano losing his place to Alba although i think he is a great player, who else do you have at LB?[/quote']
Bonucci is going to be 100% 90 ' date=' nastasic 100% 87 , take them ....Nastasic could be 89 to the end of the season and Bonucci can be 91 if Juve is going to win seria A and they have 90% chance to do it...Adriano will stay for now and he has an outside chance to 92 if and only if Alba will be injured or something like that...[/quote']

Thanks to all the help guys. Green sent.

I have Vermaelen and Vertonghen to fill in at LB.

How about the Sahin for Marchisio deal? Any chance of a rise from Marchisio by the end of the season? I think Juve are in a very strong position for a League win so it's very possible. Sahin in my opinion has no chance of rising.

How about the Sahin for Marchisio deal? Any chance of a rise from Marchisio by the end of the season? I think Juve are in a very strong position for a League win so it's very possible. Sahin in my opinion has no chance of rising.

marchisio have a 75% chance to rise this changes , sahin doesn't have any chance ...

Gomez or Muller?

At the moment Muller is really looking like he is gonna get a +1 at the rate he is playing' date=' Gomez on the other hand had a great season last year/this year but hasn't played a lot or done a lot this season with Mandzukic filling in quite well.

ALSO!

(my) Bernd Leno +1.5 mil = Kroos[/quote']

Muller has been amazing recently, IMO after Messi, Hernanes and maybe Ribery, he has been the next best player so far this season. He also offers much more than Gomez, who i think will not get back into the first XI of Bayern given Mandzukic's fantastic early season form.

Kroos, he is class and there are better young keepers out there than Leno.

Carrick for Montolivo I am getting Carrick

Keep Montolivo' date=' Milan may have been struggling but as Roo and a few may have point out long term that's not a good deal, we don't know if Carrick can extend his career much more. If you saw England play against Poland then you'd agree that Carrick needs someone to play alongside him that complements him.

Don't think Monto will drop despite an average season with Samp, really think it's more of how long you are going to use them. he's playing fairly okay at Milan, though overall the team has been poor.

It's worth noting, Adriano is a starter for me at LB in the team and seems to be getting games at Barca with the injury problems Barca are having at the back so i'm guessing he'd keep that 91. I'd only want to the deal if Bonucci can get a 90 as he will not be a starter unless he can rise.

Atm right side for both deals.

Bonucci should probably have risen to 90 before if not for his tendency to make idiotic mistakes, and Nastascic was brought in at City for a reason. he has potential, and seems better than Savic given his appearances. Bonucci will rise though, Juve are still undefeated.

Marchisio, should be 92 along with Vidal. Don't see Sahin getting many minutes at RM after this season, and probably will not rise at Pool despite playing well.

Muller has been amazing recently' date=' IMO after Messi, Hernanes and maybe Ribery, he has been the next best player so far this season. He also offers much more than Gomez, who i think will not get back into the first XI of Bayern given Mandzukic's fantastic early season form.

Kroos, he is class and there are better young keepers out there than Leno.

Keep Montolivo, Milan may have been struggling but as Roo and a few may have point out long term that's not a good deal, we don't know if Carrick can extend his career much more. If you saw England play against Poland then you'd agree that Carrick needs someone to play alongside him that complements him.

Don't think Monto will drop despite an average season with Samp, really think it's more of how long you are going to use them. he's playing fairly okay at Milan, though overall the team has been poor.

Atm right side for both deals.

Bonucci should probably have risen to 90 before if not for his tendency to make idiotic mistakes, and Nastascic was brought in at City for a reason. he has potential, and seems better than Savic given his appearances. Bonucci will rise though, Juve are still undefeated.

Marchisio, should be 92 along with Vidal. Don't see Sahin getting many minutes at RM after this season, and probably will not rise at Pool despite playing well.[/color']

I am a United fan so see carrick every week he is really good IMo,I only want these guys for 10-12 months

Muller Stats:

Appearances Last Season: 34

Minutes: 2700 (AVG: 80 min a game)

Goals: 7

Gomez Stats:

Appearances Last Season: 33

Minutes: 2480 (AVG: 75 min a game)

Goals: 26 - Keep in mind he is a CF.

-----------------------------------------

This season Gomez hasn't played a game yet, I assume due to injury. Muller has had a great start, 4 goals in 6 games. I can see why there is a decent chance for a 94 Muller.

I realy dont know how you can give advice for a deal when you say that you havent seen an United game....Motolivo is playing for AC Milan who so far have 7 points from 7 games ' date=' Napoli and Juve have 19 points... i watch all the Ac Milan games cose i'm a huge supporter of them, trust me Montolivo isn't that good imo 91 is already overated...[/quote']

I watch him all of last season. :D:D

the then do it, i would take Marchisio but ima little bit of a juve fan. :D

Muller Stats:

Appearances Last Season: 34

Minutes: 2700 (AVG: 80 min a game)

Goals: 7

Gomez Stats:

Appearances Last Season: 33

Minutes: 2480 (AVG: 75 min a game)

Goals: 26 - Keep in mind he is a CF.

-----------------------------------------

This season Gomez hasn't played a game yet' date=' I assume due to injury. Muller has had a great start, 4 goals in 6 games. I can see why there is a decent chance for a 94 Muller.[/quote']

nah, 93 for muller is fine IMO, stats dont show everything, if he get 94 that means he's in Fabregas, Silva, Ozil territory

nah' date=' 93 for muller is fine IMO, stats dont show everything, if he get 94 that means he's in Fabregas, Silva, Ozil territory[/quote']

Fabregas hasn't been anything special this season, by most of the write-ups I've read he has been one of Barcelona's worst performers this season, and he doesn't have a starting position because well... its barce.

Stats may not show anything' date=' but if you watch the matches you will agree with me that Muller has begun this season spectacularly.

Anyways,[u'] Farfan vs Huntelaar vs Lavezzi[/u]?

ye i agree a great start, but 7 odd games into the season, we will just have to see :D:D Huntelaar for me, Lavezzi hasnt been to great at PSG