Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Leandro Castan + Gary Hooper + Steven Fletcher = Jelavic.

Deal's two thirds of the way done so nothing can be done' date=' just like some opinions.

Also

Banega + Salvio = Suarez.[/quote']

With regards to the the first question, I'd have to go for the left side even though Jelavic is a beast.

As for the second question, definitely Suarez for me mate. Banega is worthless if you ask me and Salvio is nothing special as well.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Leandro Castan + Gary Hooper + Steven Fletcher = Jelavic.

Deal's two thirds of the way done so nothing can be done' date=' just like some opinions.

I think the deal is sbout equal, im edging towards jelavic

Also

Banega + Salvio = Suarez.[/quote']

Suarez by far the better side, not because im a liverpool fan, suarez wont rise but its just common sense

First one, i got Jelavic and am in the process of completing the deal. Does leave me a tad light up front but it's an ultra competitive set up so it's not easy to deal.

As for the Suarez one, i'm getting the two players. That one's in a GC and the two would come in handy. I've had him TL for a while and all i've had so far is stupid offers.

First one' date=' i got Jelavic and am in the process of completing the deal. Does leave me a tad light up front but it's an ultra competitive set up so it's not easy to deal.

As for the Suarez one, i'm getting the two players. That one's in a GC and the two would come in handy. I've had him TL for a while and all i've had so far is stupid offers.[/quote']

You are losing depth in the first deal and losing quality in the second

Should I buy Max Clayton for 50k ? Will he rise and does he have a good future?

Yes buy him

Ok...

My Messi + Ozil + Lahm for his Rooney + Modric + Xavi + Alba + Milito?

And same gw

My Schweinsteiger for his Ribery?

Looking medium term' date=' about 6 months[/quote']

Messi, Ozil, Lahm, Schweinsteiger = Xavi, Rooney, Ribery, Modric, Milito, Alba.

Would say that's a nice deal yes, especially if you need some extra depth. Though I would say that I'd actually only do that deal if you're sure the Ribery deal goes through otherwise you're losing a lot on the wings.

Ok...

And same gw

Messi + Ozil + Lahm part looks better as Xavi is old now and can not carry 97 form for mare than one or two season but Ozil really have the class to go up to 95 or who knows 96. Rooney and Modric good but i fear Alba and Milito are not whom you would give Messi. Second deal you can do if only you really need a winger. Both equally good :)

First one' date=' i got Jelavic and am in the process of completing the deal. Does leave me a tad light up front but it's an ultra competitive set up so it's not easy to deal.

As for the Suarez one, i'm getting the two players. That one's in a GC and the two would come in handy. I've had him TL for a while and all i've had so far is stupid offers.[/quote']

owch, mate cancel the first deal u cnt loose all those players for jelavic noways, Castan will rise, fletcher good and hooper

Ok...

And same gw

Keep all your players, bas, leo, mesut, phil

Ok...

And same gw

Looking medium term' date=' about 6 months[/quote']Do the Messi+Ozil...Ect deal just because its a long term type of thing so I'd go for it but good luck as he's getting a load of players but your getting more but a Huge profit,But as for the Shweini Deal I would not do becuase I think the Frenchmen will drop...Bastian will keep he's rating and could even still improve as he's an huge IMPACT for Germany and Bayern...So as I said would accept the Messi Deal and Reject Shweini

Ok...

And same gw

Well mate,

Its no doubt that I would Keep what you have but........

After doing this deal,will you have enough depth on the wings on carry on?

owch' date=' mate cancel the first deal u cnt loose all those players for jelavic noways, Castan will rise, fletcher good and hooper

[/quote']

I can't cancel as i've done 2 of the deals and agreed the third so it's too late. Also Suarez has gone so i'll have to live with it.

Appreciate the opinions but i'm happy enough. Jelavic is class and i only play 1 up top anyway. And Suarez is total scum who i wanted shot of. Cheers peeps.

I would deffo keep the Trio instead of jelavic

Even if suarez in racist,he is quality and better then the duo:cool:

Repped who I could, but really surprised with the feedback :/

As I said im managing only for 6 more months, so Xavi's age doesn't botherme.

And why is everyone saying ill be short on wingers? The only winger of mine whom I mentioned is Ozil, and Ribery'll replace him... :confused:

Also rhanks MUTD too :)

Should I buy Max Clayton for 50k ? Will he rise and does he have a good future?

Its definitely worth it for 50k in my book. Whilst it's not guaranteed he'll be a superstar, he is talked of in the same breath as Nick Powell who was a success at Crewe and has now moved onto bigger things; there's no reason why Clayton can't do the same. He's been linked with Arsenal amongst other clubs.