lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please list these players in order' date=' and will any of them rise in the next change?

Shaqiri, J.Rodriguez, Griezmann, Rodwell[/quote']

Shaqiri and James will most definitely get a rise and become a 90 and they are both amazing talents and selling is just not even an option, definitely keep then. Rodwell will also most likely rise as he is better than an 88 and since he moved to City he'll most likely get the rating hike. Griezman, I don't think he will rise though he might but I'd advise you to keep him, he's an amazing young player who's also very mature due to playing for Sociedad first XI for a couple of seasons and he's disadvantaged due to being at a weak club. He's an amazing player and talent.

So conclusion:

1) Shaqiri [Just over James]

2) James

3) Griezman

4) Rodwell

immediate help needed

yaya+rvp = iniesta

rvp is my highest rated fwd. dzeko and kiessling are the other good fwds

should i do it. i have xavi and alonso in my team

immediate help needed

immediate help needed

yaya+rvp = iniesta

immediate help needed

Now that is a tough one considering that Iniesta is one of the best players in the world beaten only by Messi and Ronaldo [My opinion' date= yes people will disagree I know]. However Yaya is amazing and will definitely get a +1 and the same applies for RVP as he is way better than that over-rated baldie Rooney and he has been performing amazingly so he'll definitely become a 95. So basically a 95 & a 94 at the top of their game for a 97 at the top of his game so I'd have to say don't do it mate.

Not quite the right spot I think but...

In a v. Competitive setup, need a 86/87 rated cb (lb capability a bonus) that will rise to 87/88. All the superatars* young talent etc are gone, anyone have a shortlist of good buys that will rise soon, in those parameters that's good for 2-3 years, if not going higher....

Shaqiri and James will most definitely get a rise and become a 90 and they are both amazing talents and selling is just not even an option' date=' definitely keep then. Rodwell will also most likely rise as he is better than an 88 and since he moved to City he'll most likely get the rating hike. Griezman, I don't think he will rise though he might but I'd advise you to keep him, he's an amazing young player who's also very mature due to playing for Sociedad first XI for a couple of seasons and he's disadvantaged due to being at a weak club. He's an amazing player and talent.[/font']

So conclusion:

1) Shaqiri [Just over James]

2) James

3) Griezman

4) Rodwell

Sorry, i think my question has misled. The only player i have is Rodwell, but i was thinking of swapping him for one of the others.

I'm not fully convinced Rodwell will rise in the next changes, so wanted thoughts on the other players. Thanks.

immediate help needed

yaya+rvp = iniesta

immediate help needed

.jgf thanks and repped

anyone else??

immediate help needed

yaya+rvp = iniesta

immediate help needed

If RvP is your highest rated striker and Dzeko your second I'd at least keep RvP. Its only worth considering if you play just 1 striker up front as Dzeko could then still be good enough (when using the right tactics) as Iniesta would of course bring a lot offensively. But if you play more than 1 striker I would surely keep RvP. Maybe offer someone else with Yaya?

Should I buy J.Garcia for 11 mil' date=' he's value will only be 6.5 at my club...[/quote']

I reckon you should mate. Javi's an amazing player and he'll most probably get a +1 making him a 90. Though he won't play much for City now, I still think he'll have a role to play there next season and the seasons to come.

Guys,

Can I have your opinions please on what you think is the best deal for my Cavani:

Cazorla & Isco

Hulk & Defour

Eriksen & Nagatomo

This is my current team, in a very competitive gold gw:

Leno

van Der Wiel Ranocchia Wollscheid Abidal

Mavuba

Belhanda Denisov Hamsik Prieto

Cavani

I don't have a spectacular side outside the first 11, but shuffle abit and results are going well, so not too fussed about depth. The pick of the reserves are:

Campagnaro 90 CB/RB

Shawcross88 CB

Perquis88 CB

Britos86 CB

Dossena88 LB/LM

Cigarini87 CM/DM

Markovic83 Fwd/Wing

Raul90 CF

I currently have a bid in for Cassano91 Fwd/AM and there's a possible swap deal for Mavuba and Belhanda which would see M'Vila coming in, so am personally thinking that the best deal to take would get me to this:

Leno

M'vila

Isco Denisov Hamsik Cazorla

Cassano

Sorry it's long winded....cheers guys!! :D

I reckon you should mate. Javi's an amazing player and he'll most probably get a +1 making him a 90. Though he won't play much for City now' date=' I still think he'll have a role to play there next season and the seasons to come.[/quote']

I've got Ramires, M'vila, Fellaini and Fabregas on cm and only a budget of 43 mil....

Guys' date='

Can I have your opinions please on what you think is the best deal for my Cavani:

Cazorla & Isco

Hulk & Defour

Eriksen & Nagatomo

Leno

Mavuba

Cavani

I don't have a spectacular side outside the first 11, but shuffle abit and results are going well, so not too fussed about depth. The pick of the reserves are:

Campagnaro 90 CB/RB

Shawcross88 CB

Perquis88 CB

Britos86 CB

Dossena88 LB/LM

Cigarini87 CM/DM

Markovic83 Fwd/Wing

Raul90 CF

I currently have a bid in for Cassano91 Fwd/AM and there's a possible swap deal for Mavuba and Belhanda which would see M'Vila coming in, so am personally thinking that the best deal to take would get me to this:

Leno

M'vila

Cassano

Sorry it's long winded....cheers guys!! :D[/quote']

I don't think Cassano will stay long at 91. Isco will rise for sure and I hope Cazorla will too. I'd look for another CF (if you play with targetman). To answer the 1st question, the first deal is the best one

Guys' date='

Cazorla & Isco

Hulk & Defour

Eriksen & Nagatomo

Leno

Mavuba

Cavani

Campagnaro 90 CB/RB

Shawcross88 CB

Perquis88 CB

Britos86 CB

Dossena88 LB/LM

Cigarini87 CM/DM

Markovic83 Fwd/Wing

Raul90 CF

Leno

M'vila

Cassano

Sorry it's long winded....cheers guys!! :D[/quote']

My pick out of the Cavani offers would be Cazorla and Isco, but your replacing Cassano with Cavani so im not that sure on that, Hulk and Defour is decent, might be best keep Cavani maybe.

Not that sure why you put Ranocchia and Wollscheid ahead of Shawcross Campagnaro though.

The Cazorla and Iscooo deal looks decent, if ur happy with Cassanooo then take itt. :)

Thanks for your responses guys.

Cazorla and Isco was my pick of the bunch also!

Re: Cassano: He's currently unmanaged and a few clubs have gone in for him and all are likely to be big offers, simply because cash is the least used currency in the gw and to get a decent player in part ex, means giving up some of your decent players.

Re: the centre backs....the only reason I'm putting those 2 in the first team, is because the 90 & 88 are currently the strongest part of my 2nd team, which is at present needed for cups etc.

So, do you think I should play Raul and wait for someone else, rather than paying out big for Cassano?

Finally, would you swap Belhanda and Mavuba for M'Vila....even with M'vila's obvious problems off the pitch?

Have also been offered Remy for Belhanda...as a younger up front option....

Not quite the right spot I think but...

In a v. Competitive setup' date=' need a 86/87 rated cb (lb capability a bonus) that will rise to 87/88. All the superatars* young talent etc are gone, anyone have a shortlist of good buys that will rise soon, in those parameters that's good for 2-3 years, if not going higher....[/quote']

This.......