Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wesiley Sneijder (real madrid)? If so' date=' i would accept that 1.[/quote']

Thanks mate, Im reppin ya

The manager pmed me an sed if i wanted santi cazola an sneider for my lucio then that would be fine because he dont want cazola, but wud that go through ??????

an will them drop ?

Ite' date=' i've got the following bids for Samir Nasri and Gabriel Heinze; I manage Real Madrid btw.

[b']Here's my team:[/b]

Casillas

Hennesey

Heinze

Marcelo

Ramos

Miguel Torres

Ramos

Pepe

Samuel Walter

Marchena

Drenthe

Mahmadou Diarra

Fabregas

Iniesta

Nasri

Piatti

C. Ronaldo

Villa

Owen

Crouch

Nistelrooy

Youth Squad:

Perereinha

Wijnaldum

Bostock

Wilshere

Moses

Loaned Out:

Salgado

I have about £24million. Should I sell them, if yes, which bids?

And also, can anyone suggest any tactics?

I would do the Heinze one as he will drop, but the deals offered for Nasri aren't good enough. There is another thread for asking about formations, ask on it for tactical help.

Been offered These deals for Gerrad. Gerrard doesnt really fit in2 my team so i want rid and have placed him on the transfer list.

Tottenham - 40million + Didier Zokora

Porto - 50million

Zenit - 41million

I dont really need cash so tbh honest i aint really considering them but these bids are pretty good

Chelsea - Essien and Rodrigo Alex

Real Madrid - Mertersacker and Guti

And aswell real madrid have offered me 10million plus Bojan Krkic for Jan Klaas Hunterlaar

What you all think?

Been offered These deals for Gerrad. Gerrard doesnt really fit in2 my team so i want rid and have placed him on the transfer list.

Tottenham - 40million + Didier Zokora

Porto - 50million

Zenit - 41million

I dont really need cash so tbh honest i aint really considering them but these bids are pretty good

Chelsea - Essien and Rodrigo Alex

Real Madrid - Mertersacker and Guti

And aswell real madrid have offered me 10million plus Bojan Krkic for Jan Klaas Hunterlaar

What you all think?

If i was to do any of those it's be the Essien deal. Although i'd rather play Gerrard, how do you not need a CM.

Keep Huntelaar, Bojan will drop.

If i was to do any of those it's be the Essien deal. Although i'd rather play Gerrard' date=' how do you not need a CM.

Keep Huntelaar, Bojan will drop.[/quote']

Seconded - I don't see how Gerrard "doesn't fit into your team" :confused:

The only deal I'd consider is the Essien one but i'd probably want better than Alex with Essien for Gerrard B)

If i was to do any of those it's be the Essien deal. Although i'd rather play Gerrard' date=' how do you not need a CM.

Keep Huntelaar, Bojan will drop.[/quote']

All i'm saying is i'm a Man U Fan so i'm not the biggest fan of Gerrard, I bought him to get rid for two players that are of a similar rating of the rest of my team(around 93).

I'v always found that if you have a bunch of 90's and then you have a player like ronaldo it just messes the team up.

Guest Football8

Sevilla have made an offer to Real Madrid for Mauro CAMORANESI of £0 plus González JESUS NAVAS

I'm Real Madrid, I know this is great deal for me, but just want others opinions, thanks.

Sevilla have made an offer to Real Madrid for Mauro CAMORANESI of £0 plus González JESUS NAVAS

I'm Real Madrid' date=' I know this is great deal for me, but just want others opinions, thanks.[/quote']

If you know its a great deal why ask :rolleyes:

Good deal but it'll be BLOCKED

I'm Real Madrid' date=' I know this is great deal for me, but just want others opinions, thanks.[/quote']

Wasting your time accepting, offer Mauro and cash or something for Navas.. Great deal though.

ive recieved these bids for rooney= £4.0M + Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC + David SUAZO or £40.0M + Mario GOMEZ + Arjen ROBBEN

Either deal is class but the scond one will give you too players that will strengthen both Forward and wing. The first however will give you Ibra who is world class but tbh no better or worse than Rooney

Guest Football8

ive recieved these bids for rooney= £4.0M + Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC + David SUAZO or £40.0M + Mario GOMEZ + Arjen ROBBEN

Both of them are good, but Robben is rising so maybe do that. :)

Need some help of my own... I have the chance to buy Romaric of Sevilla. The guy is asking for Cleber Santana (88) (Mallorca) and Foggia (89) (Lazio). I think I'm going to do it. I don't use an AM, but Foggia would probably be my 4th choice winger, but I think I could be able to get a replacement wing by offering a CM (I have loads). Opinions?

Need some help of my own... I have the chance to buy Romaric of Sevilla. The guy is asking for Cleber Santana (88) (Mallorca) and Foggia (89) (Lazio). I think I'm going to do it. I don't use an AM' date=' but Foggia would probably be my 4th choice winger, but I think I could be able to get a replacement wing by offering a CM (I have loads). Opinions?[/quote']

Do it mate;) Good deal :)