Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I don't really see the need to make this deal. It already was a very fair deal' date=' but now he asks for more...why? It weakens your short term, and long term you got plenty of good players anyway.[/quote']

I want to cut down that's why, SM may decide to introduce concerns (in my gw at least) and then I'll be in trouble :P

Straight away the first thing I noticed was your keepers' date=' difficult to keep both Neuer and Hart happy especially with Courtois and then Butland as well, both are exceptionally talented young keepers with huge potential. Also both Neuer and Hart a still young in goal keeping terms, so I would be more inclined to chuck a GK in instead of Gomez and throw in Peresic or Kovacic as a make weight in the deal as you have an abundance (dare I say to much) depth. [/color']

I've been worrying about that too, strange thing is, I've been here 2 years and I've never had a single concern at all :/

Also I'm trying to tempt another deal giving Neuer for Falcao, so...

Offer Kevin Bruyne and Moutinho :)

Really? 2 more players? :o

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I want to cut down that's why' date=' SM may decide to introduce concerns (in my gw at least) and then I'll be in trouble :P

I've been worrying about that too, strange thing is, I've been here 2 years and I've never had a single concern at all :/

Also I'm trying to tempt another deal giving Neuer for Falcao, so...[/quote']

Try and use one of the two players I have stated, even give the other manager the option to choose (makes them feel like they are getting one over on you) and if he/she won't budge walk away, play hard ball and if he/she want your players badly enough they will come back.

I want to cut down that's why' date=' SM may decide to introduce concerns (in my gw at least) and then I'll be in trouble :P[/quote']

I would cut down, but not this way.

I can understand you want his Hazard.... Hart/Neuer + Vucinic for him?

And you got some players who are never any use to you, so try to give 2 of them for 1 player that is a bit better.

Not quite the right spot I think but...

In a v. Competitive setup' date=' need a 86/87 rated cb (lb capability a bonus) that will rise to 87/88. All the superatars* young talent etc are gone, anyone have a shortlist of good buys that will rise soon, in those parameters that's good for 2-3 years, if not going higher....[/quote']

Any help would be appreciated

Which is better

My Rooney = Benzema and Khedira

My Rooney = Higuain and Khedira?

I would go for Benzema + khederia' date=' TBF I couldnt hit the accept button quickly enough if anybody offered me those deals for Rooney.

arturo vidal+belhanda=ivanovic

choose one side please

Vidal+Belhanda if positions aint an issue.

Vidal will be a 92 for sure and Belhanda will move on soon and could become a 90+ Player. Ivanovic is a solid 92

If you can't get ogbonna then get Leandro castan' date=' I'd say castan's max potential is 90 but not any higher. He's doing good so far for roma :)

Castan will be rising also, won the Copa Libertadores with corinthians.[/quote']

What's ogbonna first name, if its the torino man he is gone, as is castan but thanks for the advice, any more?