Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

There's no one left in that Sunderland team to be honest' date=' they've either already been part ex out (by prev manager) or have been snapped up since becoming unmanaged.

Upfront is the area I'm struggling the most with Raul & Miccoli the only players I've got greater than 85. However, the future is shaping nicely and have managed to pick up Markovic, Dybala & Immobile.

Really not sure whether to gamble on Wickham or not?[/quote']

With those 3 I don't think there's really a need to get Wickham. :/ Just my opinion.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

With those 3 I don't think there's really a need to get Wickham. :/ Just my opinion.

I've pulled out of the Wickham deal, I think that 4m can be used in much better ways....it was just to big a risk for a player who is a potential long term riser.

Cheers guys.

Guys' date='

Highly competitive gold gw, cash dont really mean anything in managed negotitations.

Sunderland are unmanaged and I've had a 4.0m cash offer accepted on Connor Wickham. Watched by a lot of big sides but only I have bid.

Wouldn't be in my 1st on 2nd team, but at 19 and still being an England u21 international, I thought he might be good currency going forward, despite his lack of 1st team action in real life.

Can I have your opinions please? Is it worth picking him up?

Thanks.[/quote']

Don't be silly.

should i trade Hulk for Kroos guys?!

Look, Kroos merits a rise to 91 in the next review and to be how young as he is and be a 91 is quite an achievement tbh! I would do the deal no doubt, as you consider the age of the two and the clubs that they are individually at, the sky is the limit for Kroos in this aspect where as Hulk will definitely not be rising in the Russian League with Zenit! :)

Draxler of course.
That is a very tough question since both are very talented young players and have a bright future ahead of them but personallyI would go with Draxler though you can't go wrong.

Would you swap Xhaka+Throgan Hazard for Luiz Danilo. I do need RB position more than CM

I never said Thorgan was better than Danilo' date=' I said Xhaka and Thorgan together are better thank him :rolleyes:[/quote']

Never mind that :P

Would u swap Xhaka for Aurier? I know Xhaka is a talented CM but I have Wilshire, Thaigo, gundogan, Alaba, Lucas Fernando, leitner, Koke all in CM...where as my defenders, although talented are fewer...just varane, Sandro, Alaba, Nastasic, Matip, Jesus Juan.

So as u can see Xhaka isn't that needed for me....which U23 defenders would u swap him for? Basically all are available..and I don't really need a LB as two of those defenders are LB....I play 3 at the back btw

Never mind that :P

Would u swap Xhaka for Aurier? I know Xhaka is a talented CM but I have Wilshire' date=' Thaigo, gundogan, Alaba, Lucas Fernando, leitner, Koke all in CM...where as my defenders, although talented are fewer...just varane, Sandro, Alaba, Nastasic, Matip, Jesus Juan.

So as u can see Xhaka isn't that needed for me....which U21 defenders would u swap him for? Basically all are available..[/quote']

Try swapping him for Papadopoulos if you can or else De Vrij or Aurier.