• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got little and mix views on this

Signed Papadopolos of Schalke for Evans and Luc Ocampos

Does Papa have a lot more quality to be higher than Evans ' date=' Potential of both?[/quote']

Whilst Schalke are having a very good season, and Papa for me is better than Evans in real terms, the problem I have is how the so called "bigger teams" In Bundesliga (Dortmund and Bayern apart) struggle to sustain consistency season upon season, thus stunting consistent rises for players.

Man Utd are ALWAYS top 2 and if Evans can sustain a degree of form and get plenty minutes then he should rise, albeit slowly. There is also no doubting Ocampos has a lot of ability and has done the right thing by moving to a smaller club in France to ply his trade and learn slowly.

Edit: In summary what I am saying is I would have kept Evans and Ocampos. short-mid term Papa long term.

Does Papa have a lot more quality to be higher than Evans ' date=' Potential of both?[/quote']

Personally he is better than both of em together so good deal for you and to finish of Papadopolos has one of the most consistent play and the world and has the potential to be one of the best in the world

Papa is an outstanding defender and is far better than Evans if you ask me. Evans will get 90 at most and that too cos he's playing at United and for nothing else. Papa on the other hand is one of the best young defenders in football today and I think he can reach 92-94 range if he plays for Schalke for 1-2 more seasons and goes to a big club which he should considering his ability. THink he should stay at Schalke for another couple of seasons as they are a good club in which he is playing front XI so let him develop more and then go off to a big club :).

Had this offer for Neymar

Torres and Subotic

I'm not too fussed about it tbh as I think I could get a better deal for him what sort of offer would you expect to get for him?

I'm mainly thinking now Neymar is already 91 it's not worth selling for a peaked CF and a decent (in the grand scheme of things) CB.

Torres and Subotic

I'm not too fussed about it tbh as I think I could get a better deal for him what sort of offer would you expect to get for him?

I'm mainly thinking now Neymar is already 91 it's not worth selling for a peaked CF and a decent (in the grand scheme of things) CB.

I would reject it out of hand also. Not sure what players the other manager has available but I would do a straight swap for someone like Alba' date=' basically another young talent with huge ability who is already proving his worth on the big stage. Which Neymar has yet to do.[/color']

Torres and Subotic

I wouldnt sell Neymar for that , Neymar will be one of the best players in the world.

I would reject it out of hand also. Not sure what players the other manager has available but I would do a straight swap for someone like Alba' date=' basically another young talent with huge ability who is already proving his worth on the big stage. Which Neymar has yet to do.[/color']
I wouldnt sell Neymar for that ' date=' Neymar will be one of the best players in the world.[/quote']

The other players he has that I'm interested in are Mata, Hummels, Marcelo and De Gea.

But I don't need De Gea as I have Lloris and don't need Mata as I have Hazard, Ronaldo, Young and Valencia.

Hummels and Marcelo would be more useful as Hummels could replace Mascherano at CB (who I could then play at DM) and Marcelo would replace Evra at LB

Would you swap Neymar for either of these?

Torres and Subotic

I think you could do better than that. See what other players he has and try to get the best possible deal. You shouldn't target Torres as he seems to be on borrowed time at Chelsea.

Torres and Subotic

Don't sell him mate. Neymar is an amazing talent and even if you were to sell him the offer simply doesn't cut it. Torres as you said is maxed out and Subotic isn't great either

The other players he has that I'm interested in are Mata' date=' Hummels, Marcelo and De Gea.

But I don't need De Gea as I have Lloris and don't need Mata as I have Hazard, Ronaldo, Young and Valencia.

Hummels and Marcelo would be more useful as Hummels could replace Mascherano at CB (who I could then play at DM) and Marcelo would replace Evra at LB

Would you swap Neymar for either of these?[/quote']

Hummels for me mate, should get 93 if not next time then after that. As I always state a great young CB with 93+ ability is a far more rare and valuable commodity than an unproven yet talented forward who could still yet flop in Europe. Plus there is an abundance of high rated forwards out there.

The other players he has that I'm interested in are Mata' date=' Hummels, Marcelo and De Gea.

I'd seriously consider Hummels and would be convinced if he were able to chuck in another young talent. Considering he was previously offering Torres and Subotic.

I suppose it also depends on where Neymar ranks amongst your strikers.

I'm not very impressed by Marcelo and tho Hummels is good, I wouldn't do it personally as I sincerely believe Neymar will be the best in the world in the future so......

I'm not very impressed by Marcelo and tho Hummels is good' date=' I wouldn't do it personally as I sincerely believe Neymar will be the best in the world in the future so......[/quote']

I must say I have to disagree with this statement. I am not a Neymar hater by any means and I am not doubting he has a great deal of talent, but he is yet to prove himself outside of Brazil, if/when he does the manager who has Neymar could well have quit and Ben could well pick him up on the cheap (depending upon how competitive the set-up in question is.)

I'd seriously consider Hummels and would be convinced if he were able to chuck in another young talent. Considering he was previously offering Torres and Subotic.

I suppose it also depends on where Neymar ranks amongst your strikers.

Whilst I agree with you Danc the only problem I can foresee is whether the chairman's in question would allow such a deal' date=' I guess it depends upon the talented youth that is used as a make weight. [/color']

Whilst I agree with you Danc the only problem I can foresee is whether the chairman's in question would allow such a deal' date=' I guess it depends upon the talented youth that is used as a make weight. [/color']

It could always be completed as a 2-part deal where the youngster is purchased at CV before the Neymar-Hummels swap.

I believe in asking for as much as possible then negotiate down to a fair compromise