Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah im holding back tears at how brutal youre victory was' date=' 2 vs 2 (as i dont have replacement for Gustavo) JGF+Frankly against AngusLFC+BigSofo REALLY PROVES HOW UTTERLY RIGHT YOU WERE! I admit id go for Holtby + Gundogan, but i think iv shown that my offer wasnt actually 'appalling' as you made it out to be....:P[/quote']

Gundogan is doing very well with Dortmund, he's playing good in Bundes and in Champions League, infact he's taking regulary the place of Bender in last year.

A lot of great club are following him...

Holtby is one of the most important players for Schalke, he's doing well and probably will move to a big club in next season.

Gustavo is a good player but it is impossibile for him to get a +1, to be honest i think he will drop at the end of season if Leverkusen won't get the 4th place...

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gundogan is doing very well with Dortmund' date=' he's playing good in Bundes and in Champions League, infact he's taking regulary the place of Bender in last year.

Holtby is one of the most important players for Schalke, he's doing well and probably will move to a big club in next season.

[b']Gustavo is a good player but it is impossibile for him to get a +1, to be honest i think he will drop at the end of season if Leverkusen won't get the 4th place...[/b]

Gustavo plays at Bayern and not Leverkusen. And why he can't get a +1 as he is a starter in almost every match?

Gundogan is doing very well with Dortmund' date=' he's playing good in Bundes and in Champions League, infact he's taking regulary the place of Bender in last year.

Gustavo is a good player but it is impossibile for him to get a +1, to be honest i think he will drop at the end of season if [b']Leverkusen[/b] won't get the 4th place...

Gustavo....As in Bayer Munich Gustavo.....Who are in first...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gustavo for Holtby+Gundogan?

Both Luiz Gustavo and Ilkay are quality, and Holtby is also nice to have.

The pair together should usually be the better side, but if your SM squad/team is less strong, or more vulnerable, when missing (out on) the 'Def' Luiz Gustavo, it changes everything for me. The deal can be called fair, and if it's pure for value, then take the pair, but if Luiz Gustavo will be missed, go with him.

Gustavo is a good player but it is impossibile for him to get a +1, to be honest i think he will drop at the end of season if Leverkusen won't get the 4th place...[/quote']

do you mean Renato AUGUSTO ?? lol

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gustavo plays at Bayern and not Leverkusen. And why he can't get a +1 as he is a starter in almost every match?

Sorry, I don't know how i could but...i was writing "Gustavo" while i was thinking about Renato Augusto...hihihhiih:D

Anyway, even in this case i prefere Gundogan + Holtby. I'm not sure that Gustavo will rise at next review but if he continues playing this way he could get a +1 at the end of season.

Holtby and Gundogan could be both 89/90 at the end of season and they are more talented...

For the long and medium therm you MUST take holtby + Gundogan...

For the short therm you can choose, Gustavo for the rating or the couple for the depth...

Yeah im holding back tears at how brutal youre victory was' date=' 2 vs 2 (as i dont have replacement for Gustavo) JGF+Frankly against AngusLFC+BigSofo REALLY PROVES HOW UTTERLY RIGHT YOU WERE! I admit id go for Holtby + Gundogan, but i think iv shown that my offer wasnt actually 'appalling' as you made it out to be....:P[/quote']

For the game world we are in, it is a very appalling offer. First of all I wasn't allowed to buy non-Germans from the start so I don't know why you even bothered with the offer and second of all, anyone would the smallest bit of football knowledge wouldn't do such a deal.

Sorry' date=' I don't know how i could but...i was writing "Gustavo" while i was thinking about Renato Augusto...hihihhiih:D

Anyway, even in this case i prefere Gundogan + Holtby. I'm not sure that Gustavo will rise at next review but if he continues playing this way he coul get a +1 at the end of season.

Holtby and Gundogan coul be both 89/90 at the end of season and they are more talented...

For the long and medium therm you MUST take holtby + Gundogan...

For the short therm you can choose, Gustavo for the rating or the couple for the depth...[/quote']

Both Luiz Gustavo and Ilkay are quality' date=' and Holtby is also nice to have.

The pair together should usually be the better side, but if your SM squad/team is less strong, or more vulnerable, when missing (out on) the 'Def' Luiz Gustavo, it changes everything for me. The deal can be called fair, and if it's pure for value, then take the pair, but if Luiz Gustavo will be missed, go with him.[/quote']

So i think we can agreed that the deal isnt horrendous as my average CB rating is 87 :P Personally i think it comes down to preferance. Def position is very hard to come by so i think that bumps up his value. Its probably listing in favour of Holtby and Gundogan but i just wanted to prove to this 'know it all' manager in my gameworld that the deal isnt as bad as he made it out to be :P Repping all i can

For the game world we are in' date=' it is a very appalling offer. First of all I wasn't allowed to buy non-Germans from the start so I don't know why you even bothered with the offer and second of all, anyone would the smallest bit of football knowledge wouldn't do such a deal.[/quote']

This is the know it all manager btw :P

For me' date=' it was between Grosskreutz and Augusto.

But Augusto had an unfortunate injury-stricken season. And is still injured now I think.

Just my judgement, may be wrong.

Mavuba is an important player for Lille I would think. At least more important than Barry is for City. Barry is old. :/

Matuidi has been doing good in PSG midfield so I'd take him and Mavuba.[/quote']

Sell Renato Augusto..

Then you would buy' date=' Borini, Guidetti, Destro, Muriel, Tello[/quote']

thanks for suggestions. Peppo, repped. sorry rawket, I gotta spread :o

anybody knows about 75-rated young GKs who might be rising?

thanks for suggestions. Peppo' date=' repped. sorry rawket, I gotta spread :o

anybody knows about 75-rated young GKs who might be rising?[/quote']

Timo Horn

Lobantsev (maybe)

Cheers bud. Anyone else have an opinion? It's a great offer clearly' date=' but it is Ronaldo....[/quote']

I'd accept too.

Should I sell Pappiss Cisse for CV in a GameWorld with 30 managers in? I have the likes of Javier Hernandez and Sanchez as my first choice strikers, then on the bench there is Jovetic and Lukaku, with there also being up and coming youngsters in my side as well. Just trying to trim the age of my squad with me trying not to have anyone over 26, is it worth while or may I regret it in the future? Thanks in advance! :)

Should I sell Pappiss Cisse for CV in a GameWorld with 30 managers in? I have the likes of Javier Hernandez and Sanchez as my first choice strikers' date=' then on the bench there is Jovetic and Lukaku, with there also being up and coming youngsters in my side as well. Just trying to trim the age of my squad with me trying not to have anyone over 26, is it worth while or may I regret it in the future? Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

well Cisse is better then Hernandez IMO so i wouldnt do it..

Should I sell Pappiss Cisse for CV in a GameWorld with 30 managers in? I have the likes of Javier Hernandez and Sanchez as my first choice strikers' date=' then on the bench there is Jovetic and Lukaku, with there also being up and coming youngsters in my side as well. Just trying to trim the age of my squad with me trying not to have anyone over 26, is it worth while or may I regret it in the future? Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

As Cedd said Cisse is much better than Hernandez and he's also an amazing player. Luv him to bits and wouldn't sell him ;)

Sell him as you have no need for him , hes in no form and looks nothing like he did last season.

well Cisse is better then Hernandez IMO so i wouldnt do it..
As Cedd said Cisse is much better than Hernandez and he's also an amazing player. Luv him to bits and wouldn't sell him ;)

Yeah but in SM terms Hernandez has age on his side and neither will be dropping anytime soon right? With neither of them being in for a rise either? Plus Hernandez seems to get a lot of goals for me where as Cisse only has 1 goal in 24 games! :o

Yeah but in SM terms Hernandez has age on his side and neither will be dropping anytime soon right? With neither of them being in for a rise either? Plus Hernandez seems to get a lot of goals for me where as Cisse only has 1 goal in 24 games! :o

Understandable. Due to the fact youre in a non-competitive set-up i would say Hernandez is more valuable..but selling Cisse for CV is a crime no matter what, surley someone wants him

Cisse is a more important player for Newcastle than Hernandez is for MU. Okay, he does save their games occasionally, but not exactly a starter.

But Hernandez has the age as well as club factor.

Still, neither would rise just yet imo.

So if you need the cash desperately, go ahead and sell him.

Though if there were 30 managers, someone ought to want him in their squad no? :P Not possible to get a higher than CV bid?

Understandable. Due to the fact youre in a non-competitive set-up i would say Hernandez is more valuable..but selling Cisse for CV is a crime no matter what' date=' surley someone wants him[/b']

My thoughts exactly. :D