Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got my decision but I need second opinions

Alaba for Maher + Henriksen/ cash ?

Which side and why?

Alaba of course.

Henriksen is just a decent player' date=' Maher is good but Alaba is better than him

My Rafina for Howedes? Arbeloa is currently my only other RB, but I play 3 at the back, so I could have CB's as back up to Arbeloa if I did this deal. Could Howedes reach 91? Thanks.

Good deal for you.

And yes, Howedes can reach 91

My Rafina for Howedes? Arbeloa is currently my only other RB' date=' but I play 3 at the back, so I could have CB's as back up to Arbeloa if I did this deal. Could Howedes reach 91? Thanks.[/quote']

If there's anyone who truly deserves a drop, it's Rafinha. Offload him asap mate.

Very good deal for you and yeah, he can (may take some time though).

I have just accepted a deal in a GC' date=' I'm PSG. The deal is Lavezzi + Sakho for Thomas Muller and in another deal I'm getting Toni Kroos for Kevin Gameiro.

Could I have peoples thoughts on both deals please? Baring in mind the second one wont go through without the first being done.

Thanks[/quote']

btoh r good deals. ;)

Can someone shed some light on Neal Maupay for me please?

Is he actually a talent or is he just another young kid?

I can sign him for very cheap but i don't like signing just any youngster, i only like to sign great talents. I know he's only played about 30 minutes across a couple of games so far this season but haven't seen him personally.

Wondering whether to sign him or not.

I can sign him for very cheap but i don't like signing just any youngster' date=' i only like to sign great talents. I know he's only played about 30 minutes across a couple of games so far this season but haven't seen him personally.

Wondering whether to sign him or not.[/quote']

Yeah Really talented player and is of a course worth a buy Personally the kid is underrated and deserves some respect, Brilliant player no doubt about it

I can sign him for very cheap but i don't like signing just any youngster' date=' i only like to sign great talents. I know he's only played about 30 minutes across a couple of games so far this season but haven't seen him personally.

I would give him a go mate

Would be a great player if gets playing time :)

He's got super quick feet and some pace but he plays immaturely - doesn't pass and always goes for the spectacular but thats just my view from seeing him play. As you probably know, he's a regular in the French NT youth set-ups and has got a bit of game time with OGC Nice but I think he'll turn out to be another in the long list of SM-hyped-up-wonderkids-who-turn-out-to-do-nothing. Not worth getting in my eyes.

As you said; he's just another young kid

Iv got a few players i thinking about using in p/e deals

Bruma

Nordviet

Nelson Olvieria

Candreva

Yanga-Mbiwa

Mario Fernandes

Melgarejo

Lacazette

any reason to keep hold of them ? Rating predicitions?? or will they be big in future. Theres no deal in the pipeline.

Bruma I would keep he will get a +1 for now and can be a good player for the future

Oliviera is at loan to deportivo where he got some goals

I rated mbiwa really high but with monpeiller struggling and it seems he will end up at milan who are in trouble so i would avoid him

Melgarejo is a keep for me he is getting regular games for benfica and will rise

lacazette has been great for lyon..+2/3 for the guy

In all honesty mate you will get people raving on about him on here however how many have actually seen him play for Nice's second string this season and the 20 odd minutes he has got for the first team. In all honesty it is to early to say. He is young yes he has a few minutes under his belt yes, I doubt he will set the world alight just another young kid getting a few minutes for a reasonable side at a very early age.May rise a little but just another youngster in all honesty mate.

Bruma

Nordviet

Nelson Olvieria

Candreva

Yanga-Mbiwa

Mario Fernandes

Melgarejo

Lacazette

any reason to keep hold of them ? Rating predicitions?? or will they be big in future. Theres no deal in the pipeline.

Lacazette

Oliveira

Bruma

worth keeping these three as they should rise over the next few ratings changes' date=' so may as well eke out as much money as you can from them. what players are you looking at purchasing by using the above mentioned players in part/ex?[/color']

Bruma

Nordviet

Nelson Olvieria

Candreva

Yanga-Mbiwa

Mario Fernandes

Melgarejo

Lacazette

Keep all the bold ones (if you are talking about Nordtveit). All they will rise or have a great future...

15M and Falcao for Soldado' date=' Smalling and Welbeck?(I have Soldado and the others)

or if he dont like he would do with this

20M and Falcao for Soldado, Jones and Welbeck?

Would you do the deal?

Thanks in every help[/quote']

The first deal without a doubt, Smalling picks up way to many niggling injuries, Soldado has peaked already and now with RVP and Rooney the top dogs at United Welbeck will play more of a bit part, but will pick up pleanty minutes. None of them will ever reach 93 (Falcao's expected rating next changes.)

Both deals are good for you. Who could you buy with the transfer funds?

Bruma

Nordviet

Nelson Olvieria

Candreva

Yanga-Mbiwa

Mario Fernandes

Melgarejo

Lacazette

Keep all the bold ones (if you are talking about Nordtveit). All they will rise or have a great future...

The first deal without a doubt' date=' Smalling picks up way to many niggling injuries, Soldado has peaked already and now with RVP and Rooney the top dogs at United Welbeck will play more of a bit part, but will pick up pleanty minutes. None of them will ever reach 93 (Falcao's expected rating next changes.)

Both deals are good for you. Who could you buy with the transfer funds?[/color']

at the moment its really hard as im in a gold but i really need a better cf than soldado