Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd probably go for Lopez then' date=' he's definatly one of the best keepers in La liga. And most of the times he was the only one performing for Villarreal last season when they got relegated. I'll be honest tho, I haven't seen him play since joining Sevilla. But I can't imagine he wen't bad just like that when getting to a better team in the same ligue..

Stekelenburg on the other hand has been struggling to impressive ever since joining Roma imo..

So if you could use the cash you'd save from getting Lopez instead, then I Would take him.[/quote']

I agree, Lopez is a great keeper, but SM wise he could drop because he isnt getting game time, bitty though.

However i think he can still get game time towards then end of the season / next season

Pjanic' date=' Pastore or Willian?[/quote']

Pastore has the most ability out of those three, Willian may be the "flavour of the month" but IMO he aint got as much talent as Pastore. Leave Pjanic out of the equation.

I need a new foward. Who is the best?

Ryo MIYAICHI

Ahmed Musa

Ola John

Fabio Borini

Alexandre LACAZETTE

And who is better- Xhaka' date=' Leitner, or Maher?[/quote']

Forward wise out of that lot I would choose Borini. Whilst he aint had a good start at Liverpool he is talented and just needs time to settle, I certainly think from the players mentioned he has the best prospects of the lot.

I would go for Maher of the three mentioned as well, already involved in the National Team set-up, a sure-fire riser and I generally whenever I have seen Xhaka have been unimpressed, overhyped for me. Leitner has talent but is down the pecking order at Dortmund.

So in conclusion Maher is the best option both short and Long term :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Javier Hernandez or Edin Dzeko. Who is better?

IRL I prefer Hernandez tbh but on SM its got to be Dzeko if you have the option to buy any of them.

None of them are really starters all the time IRL' date=' go for Edin with him being higher by 2 ratings. :)

Thomas Vermarlaen for Sandro + Van Der Wiel

I have Thomas. Should I do the deal?

If you need a right back then yes, its just if youve got cover for Thomas Vermaelen though.

Thomas Vermarlaen for Sandro + Van Der Wiel

I have Thomas. Should I do the deal?

Don't think Vermaelen will rise any time soon. VDW seems to be the real deal although Jallet has provided tough competition. Sandro is developing into a real beast under AVB and his performances for Brazil have been impressive.

Pretty even - both super-subs that get results as you already know. Dzeko scores alot on SM :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

IRL I prefer Hernandez tbh but on SM its got to be Dzeko if you have the option to buy any of them.

None of them are really starters all the time IRL' date=' go for Edin with him being higher by 2 ratings. :)

If you need a right back then yes, its just if youve got cover for Thomas Vermaelen though.

[/center']

I have both in my City and I have to choose who sell... someone in this forum says that Hernandez can rise 91 at the next revaluations... it's true?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have both in my City and I have to choose who sell... someone in this forum says that Hernandez can rise 91 at the next revaluations... it's true?

I dont think he will' date=' hes a great little player who I like a lot but most of the time his game time is from the bench, Hernandez would be the one to sell imo if you need to let one leave.[/center']

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I dont think he will' date=' hes a great little player who I like a lot but most of the time his game time is from the bench, Hernandez would be the one to sell imo if you need to let one leave.[/center']

Ok, thanks to all. Repped who I could :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It has to be Dzeko, although Hernandez has started to hit form in recent weeks I can't ever see him rising above 92 (that's if he ever reaches it).

In Dzeko you already have a player of superior rating, if he was getting regular games as the first choice striker then I'm sure he'd eventually reach 93.