Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have RvP and offer Lewandovski + gotze for him?

Rvp is my best foward on wing I have alexis sanchez and nani .. AM iniesta hamsik

2nd best foward is damiao in my team ...

For the good of your team, I'd say keep RVP

But that is a very tempting offer I must say! :P

Lavezzi = Doumbia + Lovren

Mkhitaryan = Huntelaar

Which side is better in both deals?

Doumbia and Lovren in the first and Mkhitaryan in the second :).

I offered Rodwell for Sturridge in a GC. Im deep in midfield but need a forward. Who makes off better?

Rodwell as I think he might rise in the next review and Sturridge isn't playing at all while Rodwell does get the odd match every now and then..........;)

Real Madrid have made an offer to Barcelona for Mario GÖTZE of £5' date='000,000 plus Ricardo KAKÁ.

Hey guys, I've just Received this offer would you accept it. :/[/quote']

Definitely not! Gotze is downright amazing and Kaka isn't the same player as he was before and isn't playing at all for Madrid so no doubt about it, keep Gotze

Hey guys, I have Sahin and have been offered Podolski and Lacazette. This guy has told me that most of his youth players could be up for grabs in the deal or a senior player like Valero, Podolski or Dempsey, along with a youth player. I have no real interest in Lacazette though.

The youth I am interested in are Isco (whom I'd love), Rodwell, Casemiro, Victor Moses, Cuenca, Gundogan and Nastasic. I was thinking about trying to poach Isco, alongside one of the other players mentioned (either an older player or one of the youth players). Who would you guys ideally target, if any of these players at all?

Lavezzi = Doumbia + Lovren

Mkhitaryan = Huntelaar

Which side is better in both deals?

Doumbia' date=' Lovren

I actually like Huntelaar ._. But I'll go with Mkhitaryan on this one.

Real Madrid have made an offer to Barcelona for Mario GÖTZE of £5,000,000 plus Ricardo KAKÁ.

Hey guys, I've just Received this offer would you accept it. :/

Nope. Kaka's sole purpose at Madrid seems to be radiating heat for all on the bench. :/

I offered Rodwell for Sturridge in a GC. Im deep in midfield but need a forward. Who makes off better?

Both are rather average imo. Since your midfield is deep, then definitely Sturridge on this one.

Though I'd really try to offload him after the TB. Don't see a star in him. :(

Rodwell has been quite disappointing yes, but he is still tipped to be one of England's future mids.

Well, that is worrying for England actually. :X

Hey guys' date=' I have Sahin and have been offered Podolski and Lacazette. This guy has told me that most of his youth players could be up for grabs in the deal or a senior player like Valero, Podolski or Dempsey, along with a youth player. I have no real interest in Lacazette though.

The youth I am interested in are Isco (whom I'd love), Rodwell, Casemiro, Victor Moses, Cuenca, Gundogan and Nastasic. I was thinking about trying to poach Isco, alongside one of the other players mentioned (either an older player or one of the youth players). Who would you guys ideally target, if any of these players at all?[/quote']

Try to grab Gundogan ad Isco just for Sahin.

Hey guys' date=' I have Sahin and have been offered Podolski and Lacazette. This guy has told me that most of his youth players could be up for grabs in the deal or a senior player like Valero, Podolski or Dempsey, along with a youth player. I have no real interest in Lacazette though.

The youth I am interested in are Isco (whom I'd love), Rodwell, Casemiro, Victor Moses, Cuenca, Gundogan and Nastasic. I was thinking about trying to poach Isco, alongside one of the other players mentioned (either an older player or one of the youth players). Who would you guys ideally target, if any of these players at all?[/quote']

Hey mate, Definite Victor Mosses for me He's been on form for quite a while Now

The youth I am interested in are [b']Isco[/b] (whom I'd love), Rodwell, Casemiro, Victor Moses, Cuenca, Gundogan and Nastasic. I was thinking about trying to poach Isco, alongside one of the other players mentioned (either an older player or one of the youth players). Who would you guys ideally target, if any of these players at all?

Get Podolski and Lacazette (why arent you interested in him?), or one of the bold ones. :)

I'd take Isco with Gundogan or Natasic.

isco, nastasic and gundogan

Rank De Vrij' date=' Clasie, Rodrigo, Jantschke, Jung please?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

de vrij

clasie

rodrigo

jung

jantschke

Ok' date=' I asked this yesterday

Ozil + Vidal = Iniesta

I get the duo, I am currently in -1.3 Depth

CM + DM: Hummels, Kroos, Fabregas, Alcantara[/quote']

i would take the left side, but ask for money aswell.

ie ozil could easily rise, and vidal will probably rise, therefor a 95 + 92/93 (in the future) for a 97 who is older than the others, to me i would take the two and as much money as i can negotiate.