Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

sorry I typed casemiro then carlos but some where I must have managed to delete the casemiro. :o

No problem :), in that case I'd have to say Gaspar. Tho Villareal are in the Segunda, I always liked Gaspar in all honesty. There were lots of plans for Casemiro, with him being linked to Real Madrid and being put on par with Lucas but that's all died down and I don't see much in him. Gaspar will no doubt be playing top-flight football again next season and he has the potential to become a good player. So Gaspar.......;)

Ter-Stegen or Tim Krul

Ter stegen for me ' date=' hes a quality goalkeeper who has every bit of potential to become as good as Neur. Its hard as Krul is quality but marc is the better keeper long term

Could you guys rank Pedro , Muller, Bale, Mata, Hazard, Marin? :)

I would say like this

Muller - Hes top quality playing for a brillant bayern side and one of there top performers.

Hazard - I do love Hazard , he has the potential to become one of the best in the world and he has a platform to do just that :D

Mata - Ive ranked mata below purely on potential factor and that he somehow hasnt qualified for the spain squad which is a big blow :)

Bale - This may seem off rating him above Pedro but I do feel he could achieve higher if he was at a decent club and I know for a fact many morons would swap Pedro for Bale anyway :)

Pedro - He is a decent player who gets games at Barca but since his stock has gone down and many managers do like him that much then Ive ranked him here.

Marin - Not much to say here really ;)

Mario Gaspar or Carlos Casemiro?

Long term only please. :)

Mario is a good player who was linked with clubs like Arsenal not to long back but that seems to have died down. Carlos Ive not rated at all even when his stock was high and in all honesty I would not touch these two with a barge pole but if I had to say it then Carlos would be a better option but only just :)

C.Samba + S.Larsson for Nagatomo?

I would do that easily.. Samba will stagnate at Anzhi IMO' date=' though he has played okay in Russia. Larsson on the other hand is completely useless except for his set pieces IMO, and sometimes even his set pieces are ridiculously bad. he is also pretty inconsistent.

Nagatomo, is just, wow. Ha been ever improving after some shaky moments, and is seems to be gaining his form after a few sub-par performances. Highlights include Inter vs Rubin and Inter vs Juventus.

[/color']

Giroud + 5m for Adebayor ?

Err.... Giroud will eventually find his feet at Arsenal and at least begin scoring every few games..

Why did AVB buy Adebayor if he wasn't gonna play him? Same thing goes for Lloris really.

I mean keep/get Giroud..

Nah mate' date=' assuming that Giroud is yours. Adebayor doesn't deserve 91 if you ask me and Giroud is finally starting to get into touch for Arsenal :)

I'd take Nagatomo. Awesome fullback! Love him to bits lol :o

Nagatomo's a good get.

You could probably fetch a better player with that offer. Adebayor doesn't deserve a 91 imo. If there isn't a better player available keep Giroud. And pray that he starts scoring goals so that 91 rating isn't so elusive. :)