• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

just wanting confirmation that this is the right thing to do. Straight swap my Richards for Piszczek who is external. Not like Richards was a first team regular this season' date=' then criticises Maldini's formation and tactics and then a subsequent injury, seems perfect time to swap him for Dortmund's first choice RB who could easily sneak a 91 next changes right?[/color']

Piszczek all the way ;)

just wanting confirmation that this is the right thing to do. Straight swap my Richards for Piszczek who is external. Not like Richards was a first team regular this season' date=' then criticises Maldini's formation and tactics and then a subsequent injury, seems perfect time to swap him for Dortmund's first choice RB who could easily sneak a 91 next changes right?[/color']

I would easily do that as Pisz is still playing very well, has a load of assists too from a defensive position.. Amazing going forward so he's basically like a winger lol. Shame about Richards though. He was playing well last season before Zabaleta overtook him again.

Only thing is if you need the CB position.

Yes go for Piszczek' date=' he's a better player anyways imo and with Richards not playing makes it a real simple choice ;)[/quote']
You would be absolutely mad not to swap Richards for Piszcek :D

You must get him as he is just awesome in my opinion :D

Get Piszczek
Your definitely right mate. However i would say that long term Richards is still probably the better RB to have then Piszceck. But for the short' date=' mid-term yes go for Piszceck as it will take Richards a long time to get to 91 if he keeps getting injured frequently.[/quote']
Piszczek all the way ;)
I would easily do that as Pisz is still playing very well' date=' has a load of assists too from a defensive position.. Amazing going forward so he's basically like a winger lol. Shame about Richards though. He was playing well last season before Zabaleta overtook him again.

Only thing is if you need the CB position. [/color']

cheers lads confirms I have made the right decision, repped you all in one way or another.

Bit late on the scene lol but definitely Piszczek! And he won't sneak a 91 he'll brisk walk his way to a 91 ;)

Mario Gaspar or Carlos Casemiro?

Long term only please. :)

Casemiro here for certain' date=' Gaspar's with Villarreal is in the second division in Spain now, would take Carlos any day of the week.

C.Samba + S.Larsson for Nagatomo?

Its a great deal for Nagatomo.

Giroud + 5m for Adebayor ?

If your getting Ade then dont do it' date=' keep the Frenchman, Adebayor isnt getting many games really, the fans obviously arnt much for him either judging by their reaction when he came on for Defoe at the weekend, Giroud will probably start scoring if he keeps getting games, would be a bad deal if your getting Ade so yh dont do it.

Sorry about this lads as there's probably a more appropriate thread for my question....

Myself and another club have both had a £1M bid accepted on Thomas Eisfeld (who is a free agent) so who will the player go to given the fact both bids are exactly the same?

If its the exact same amount, He will go to the club who first had him on their shortlist.

Ive always said this, but people still seem to disagree. :P

Great swap, go for it!

Babacar' date=' Bamford, McAleny, Zohore

Are they worth buying? All free agents.[/quote']

None of them are much good really, think I would order them like this:

Babacar

Zohore

Bamford

Mcaleny

Babacar is the one playing but at a club where he probably wont rise although he might be given a chance at his parent club next season or whenever, if so then he can up his rating.

I think Zohore could turn out to be a decent player.

Not sure on Bamford really, he could end up playing in the lower divisions in England if he stays in the Chelsea academy for a while, could be the opposite though if he gets playing now.

I remember Conor Mcaleny when he came on for Everton last season, when he come on the database i spent £835K on him in 7777 but after that I dont think he come on again, hes a not a good one to have now. :P

hi guys' date='

should i swap El Shaarawy for Moritz Leitner and Ross Barkley??![/quote']

I wouldnt do it, Keep El Shaarawy!

El Shaarawy is doing well at Milan with 8 goals out of the 11 league games.

Leitner has also been playing a lot for the German Champions (Until Bayern win it) but I would still prefer El Sharawy.

Barkley is a great young player and is on form with Sheffield Wednesday but I just dont think its enough to sell Shaarawy.

Keep him. :)

Tough one here

Agger or Koscielny?

I dont know whether I can answer this without being bias but I will give it a go :P

Agger is a great defender but he is injury prone and to be quite frank is playing for a midtable team.

Koscielny is a defender I rate very very highly , I think he is a wonderful defender who is not afraid to fly into tackles and is decent on the ball. Kos has got a mistake in him but i think he will rise in 2 changes while agger will not :)

So I would have Koscielny all day long :)