Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Moura Lucas for Samir Nasri? I'm managing City.

keep Nasri for now

Tough one here

Agger or Koscielny?

I prefer Koscienly

Babacar' date=' Bamford, McAleny, Zohore

Are they worth buying? All free agents.[/quote']

Buy Zohore, he's a great talent

I've just received this offer.....

my Defoe = Ribas Diego....

What sides the better deal? :)

Keep Defoe, he will stay while Diego may drop.

I've just had an offer accepted of Ashley Young (mine) for Younes Belhanda in a straight swap. But the thing is, I had little idea what I was doing making that offer as despite hearing good things about Belhanda, I know very little about him.

So, my question is simply, am I getting a good deal here?

Tough one here

Agger or Koscielny?

Kos. :X

He'll bounce back I presume. Sooner or later. But definitely better to have him than Agger.

I've just had an offer accepted of Ashley Young (mine) for Younes Belhanda in a straight swap. But the thing is' date=' I had little idea what I was doing making that offer as despite hearing good things about Belhanda, I know very little about him.

So, my question is simply, am I getting a good deal here?[/quote']

Tough.

While there is talk that if Nani leaves (and he just might), Young will be able to cement his role in the first team, hence prove his worth, hence rise.

But imo Belhanda is a good player to have and I would take him here. Has netted 4 times for his club this season.

Or I'm just biased against Young. :rolleyes:

I've just had an offer accepted of Ashley Young (mine) for Younes Belhanda in a straight swap. But the thing is' date=' I had little idea what I was doing making that offer as despite hearing good things about Belhanda, I know very little about him.

Oh that is a very tough one :o

Is young a reserve or first choice? Who are your wingers? :o

Should i buy Glen Johnson from an unmanaged club ? My best RB is DeBuchy' date=' but could Johnson maybe drop ? : /[/quote']

Keep debuchy mate, you dont need Glen IMO

This was asked this morning' date=' but just to get an review

Ter-Stegen or Tim Krul[/quote']

I would still go for Marc

Should i buy Glen Johnson from an unmanaged club ? My best RB is DeBuchy' date=' but could Johnson maybe drop ? : /[/quote']

He's still England's RB and while Liverpool have been terrible, he'll probably still hold on to his 91. If Liverpool finish worse than mid table, then maybe.

He should be a good get for you if you really need that higher rating. :/ Just keep an eye out.

Though personally I wouldn't take the risk if I don't really need him. Debuchy seems fine.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

yes, belhanda diserves 90! and he is in a small team, if he moves to a big team can rise more and more

I would take Young imo

This was asked this morning' date=' but just to get an review

Ter-Stegen or Tim Krul[/quote']

Get Ter-Stegen ;)

I don't think he will drop, but if you have already Debuchy keep him and don't buy Jonhson

Keep him imo; Iniesta will keep his 97 for 3 or more years and Ozil will not get 97

ye but then he will have Vidal who will get 92/93 quite soon and ozil 95 soon as well' date=' id rather have the two tbh

Athletic Club have made an offer to Barcelona for

Andrés INIESTA of 38,178,000.

I will accept it and get Ozil also Vidal

Good deal? This is just a confirmation

I would rather have those two players, but to sell Iniesta for £32m seems a ripe off to me, u should get at least £80M

Athletic Club have made an offer to Barcelona for

Andrés INIESTA of 38' date='178,000.

I will accept it and get Ozil also Vidal

Good deal? This is just a confirmation[/quote']

Keep INIESTA he wont drop for a long long time.

95+ players sell for 60+ million.

Gotze Or Neymar

I would go for Neymar actually, theres heaps of great AM and wingers around, but alot less Strikers, besides, Neymar can also play as a winger.

If position doesnt matter at all then probably Gotze is the safer option as he is the diamond tip of Dortmund, yet people hype Neymar as the one who will actually get higher (he might or might not, only time will tell).

Cant go wrong with either thought