Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my aguero for higuain +reus ? i think is a good deal but i would like to see more opinion on that. Thank's

It's a good deal. Higuain for Aguero' date=' alone wouldn't be enough as I feel Aguero is better than Gonzalo tho not by much but the addition of Reus makes it a wonderful deal for you. Take it :)

Gotze Or Neymar

Neymar bud, no doubt :)

Tough.

While there is talk that if Nani leaves (and he just might)' date=' Young will be able to cement his role in the first team, hence prove his worth, hence rise.

But imo Belhanda is a good player to have and I would take him here. Has netted 4 times for his club this season.

Or I'm just biased against Young. :rolleyes:[/quote']

You make a valid point about Nani leaving. And interesting to hear that you'd take Belhanda.

Oh that is a very tough one :o

Is young a reserve or first choice? Who are your wingers? :o

My other wingers are Griezmann' date=' Valencia, and Gaitan. However, I have Srna, Rafael, and Alba who are capable of playing wide midfield.

yes, belhanda diserves 90! and he is in a small team, if he moves to a big team can rise more and more

You sound a teeny bit biased, but I've taken that into account.:)

I would take Young imo

This is why I can't decide. Too many conflicting opinions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to cancel the deal and offer Gaitan instead. Based on the input I've received, and my own opinion of Young, It just seems like too big a risk to swap Young for Belhanda. But fingers crossed, the manager will accept it. If not, it's a case of moving on.

Thanks all for the input!

Took me a while to find it.

First..I belived you're a good guy but seems like I was wrong...You didn't found anything..you just took a post of mine and edited it at all.Whatever.Seems like the forum from nowdays is full with 'top guys','Gods on Earth','I know everything','I'm the best'.Simply pathetic like always.

Anyway I'll just leave it...I don't have a clue to start and argue again as I'm simply bored by all those guys who belive they're so smart and in reality I'd rather talk alone or with my parrot.

One question:

Vertonghen or Matuidi+Verrati?

First..I belived you're a good guy but seems like I was wrong...You didn't found anything..you just took a post of mine and edited it at all.Whatever.Seems like the forum from nowdays is full with 'top guys'' date=''Gods on Earth','I know everything','I'm the best'.Simply pathetic like always.

[/quote']

It's banter mate, why so serious?

Neymar is far superior to gotze in every department

You can't say that mate, Neymar is more skilfull but he doesn't even come close to Gotze's vision in attacking play. Both have their strenghts and what you are saying is ridiculous imo, considering their current situations I'd say having Gotze is preferable as Neymar has pretty much 0 chance to reach 92 in Brazil and we all know he'll be there for a little while.

You can't say that mate' date=' Neymar is more skilfull but he doesn't even come close to Gotze's vision in attacking play. Both have their strenghts and what you are saying is ridiculous imo, considering their current situations I'd say having Gotze is preferable as Neymar has pretty much 0 chance to reach 92 in Brazil and we all know he'll be there for a little while.[/quote']

No way..neymar will be 99 soon.

Bar a few things..which aren't so important.Like NT' date='team,vision,passing,proved player[/b'].Not that important anyway.

Gotze easily.

no important really? :confused:

First..I belived you're a good guy but seems like I was wrong...You didn't found anything..you just took a post of mine and edited it at all.Whatever.Seems like the forum from nowdays is full with 'top guys'' date=''Gods on Earth','I know everything','I'm the best'.Simply pathetic like always.

Anyway I'll just leave it...I don't have a clue to start and argue again as I'm simply bored by all those guys who belive they're so smart and in reality I'd rather talk alone or with my parrot.

One question:

Vertonghen or Matuidi+Verrati?[/quote']

very tough, but id go for Vert (might be a bit bias not sure lol :D)

You can't say that mate' date=' Neymar is more skilfull but he doesn't even come close to Gotze's vision in attacking play. Both have their strenghts and what you are saying is ridiculous imo, considering their current situations I'd say having Gotze is preferable as Neymar has pretty much 0 chance to reach 92 in Brazil and we all know he'll be there for a little while.[/quote']

So the player tipped to win the ballon d'or one day , being compared to Messi in terms of ability. Already in the top 20 in the world isnt better than someone who aint playing first team for the national side. Barc , Real , Chelsea and City are all willing to pay 50m+ for the lad. I dont see Gotze get that attention.

So the player tipped to win the ballon d'or one day ' date=' being compared to Messi in terms of ability. Already in the top 20 in the world isnt better than someone who aint playing first team for the national side. Barc , Real , Chelsea and City are all willing to pay 50m+ for the lad. I dont see Gotze get that attention.[/quote']

Belive me that he'll never have the quality to win Ballon d'or,he has no chance to be as good as Messi simply because Messi is unique,that top 20 is simply a joke.I can name you 30-40-50 players better then him easily....If Barca or City are willing to pay 50M is their problem.PSG paid 40M for Pastore..so what?That means he's quality?Neymar is simply.....an overhyped guy who can dribble a few amateurs in brazil.If he'll get a transfer at Barca in first El Clasico vs Xabi/Pepe he'll get a 6 months injury.You belive he'll do all the tricks in Europe because the hype simply around his tricks....In rest he isn't that special.He can dribble and do some amazing tricks but that's the reason why is the hype around him and you belive he'll do that in La Liga or PL?He'll have no chance to do that.So far he has been pish when he faced some top defences.Stop trolling around about Neymar.

Lionel MESSI has completed his move to Manchester City from Barcelona for £17,000,000 plus Samir NASRI and Jack RODWELL

Did this in a new WC. Cant remember every messi going for so little!

Apologies about the spam, just couldn't believe this.

For the recored I rate Neymar higher but would swap him for gotze, who is better in SM terms.