Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So the player tipped to win the ballon d'or one day ' date=' being compared to Messi in terms of ability. Already in the top 20 in the world isnt better than someone who aint playing first team for the national side. Barc , Real , Chelsea and City are all willing to pay 50m+ for the lad. I dont see Gotze get that attention.[/quote']

Belive me that he'll never have the quality to win Ballon d'or,he has no chance to be as good as Messi simply because Messi is unique,that top 20 is simply a joke.I can name you 30-40-50 players better then him easily....If Barca or City are willing to pay 50M is their problem.PSG paid 40M for Pastore..so what?That means he's quality?Neymar is simply.....an overhyped guy who can dribble a few amateurs in brazil.If he'll get a transfer at Barca in first El Clasico vs Xabi/Pepe he'll get a 6 months injury.You belive he'll do all the tricks in Europe because the hype simply around his tricks....In rest he isn't that special.He can dribble and do some amazing tricks but that's the reason why is the hype around him and you belive he'll do that in La Liga or PL?He'll have no chance to do that.So far he has been pish when he faced some top defences.Stop trolling around about Neymar.

Lionel MESSI has completed his move to Manchester City from Barcelona for £17,000,000 plus Samir NASRI and Jack RODWELL

Did this in a new WC. Cant remember every messi going for so little!

Apologies about the spam, just couldn't believe this.

For the recored I rate Neymar higher but would swap him for gotze, who is better in SM terms.

Belive me that he'll never have the quality to win Ballon d'or' date='he has no chance to be as good as Messi simply because Messi is unique,that top 20 is simply a joke.I can name you 30-40-50 players better then him easily....If Barca or City are willing to pay 50M is their problem.PSG paid 40M for Pastore..so what?That means he's quality?Neymar is simply.....an overhyped guy who can dribble a few amateurs in brazil.If he'll get a transfer at Barca in first El Clasico vs Xabi/Pepe he'll get a 6 months injury.You belive he'll do all the tricks in Europe because the hype simply around his tricks....In rest he isn't that special.He can dribble and do some amazing tricks but that's the reason why is the hype around him and you belive he'll do that in La Liga or PL?He'll have no chance to do that.So far he has been pish when he faced some top defences.Stop trolling around about Neymar.[/quote']

i agree, but then again gotze will never have messi's ability either

Apologies about the spam' date=' just couldn't believe this.

For the recored I rate Neymar higher but would swap him for gotze, who is better in SM terms.[/quote']

NICE :D:D

Gotze Or Neymar

At this moment in time I would take Gotze' date=' he is doing it consistently in one of the top leagues in Europe, has champions League football as well thus giving him more opportunity to rise higher than Neymar while he is stuck in Brazil for another 2 years.

Ask this question in 2-3 years time things might be different IFNeymar cuts it in Europe

my aguero for higuain +reus ? i think is a good deal but i would like to see more opinion on that. Thank's

right hand side for me mate easily.

First..I belived you're a good guy but seems like I was wrong...You didn't found anything..you just took a post of mine and edited it at all.Whatever.Seems like the forum from nowdays is full with 'top guys'' date=''Gods on Earth','I know everything','I'm the best'.Simply pathetic like always.

Anyway I'll just leave it...I don't have a clue to start and argue again as I'm simply bored by all those guys who belive they're so smart and in reality I'd rather talk alone or with my parrot.

One question:

Vertonghen or Matuidi+Verrati?[/quote']

Will Vertonghen start for you? Personally regardless of that, in this case I would take the right side as Verratti looks an immensely talented player and along with Matuidi both should rise for the minutes they are getting at PSG.

i agree' date=' but then again gotze will never have messi's ability either

NICE :D:D[/quote']

I never said Gotze will have messi ability either...I said that Gotze have the ability to be twice of Neymar?or I didn't said?Will say it now anyway.

For the recored I rate Neymar higher but would swap him for gotze, who is better in SM terms.[/quote']

How on earth did you do that? :eek::eek::eek:

Did the other manager take a bung? damn mate I bet you couldn't control yourself over that deal.

I never said Gotze will have messi ability either...I said that Gotze have the ability to be twice of Neymar?or I didn't said?Will say it now anyway.

ye i know, i just stating Gotze wont have the same ability as Messi either.

Guna have to disagree with the bold statement, i feel Neymar will peak at 96 and Gotze 95 IMO

ye i know' date=' i just stating Gotze wont have the same ability as Messi either.

Guna have to disagree with the bold statement, i feel Neymar will peak at 96 and Gotze 95 IMO[/quote']

I feel Neymar will flop and Gotze will become one of the best. :)

This is quite daft but... :o Should I swap John Guidetti for Belhanda

For Belhanda, yes. Guidetti is still recovering from a serious illness and we don't know whether he will be the same player or whether he will get game-time at Man City. Belhanda is a great player and will rise.;)

I feel Neymar will flop and Gotze will become one of the best. :)

Hate to agree with MUTD , but for older forumers ,remenber Robinho when he also played for Santos ? i fell he is the same kind of player and he will do the same in europe....

but gotze can become "next" Deisler if he doesn't stay out of injuries...

Lucky you! Currently I'm offering Roo + Gomez + Neymar and he is rejecting... :(

my aguero for higuain +reus ? i think is a good deal but i would like to see more opinion on that. Thank's

Get the pair! MUTD will be proud :D

Gotze Or Neymar

I really really really really really like Gotze' date=' but I feel Neymar's rating will rocket in a shorter period of time. Gotze won't leave Dortmund for a while as the side is doing very well. The max he will possibly get, over the next 3-5 years in Germany, is 95 (as high as Ribery). IF he moves, then it's a different story.

Neymar won't stay in Brazil for long, in EPL or LL he will rise to 92/3 pretty much instantly and in the long term [b']can[/b] get 95+

Lucky you! Currently I'm offering Roo + Gomez + Neymar and he is rejecting... :(

Get the pair! MUTD will be proud :D

I really really really really really like Gotze' date=' but I feel Neymar's rating will rocket in a shorter period of time. Gotze won't leave Dortmund for a while as the side is doing very well. The max he will possibly get, over the next 3-5 years in Germany, is 95 (as high as Ribery). IF he moves, then it's a different story.

Neymar won't stay in Brazil for long, in EPL or LL he will rise to 92/3 pretty much instantly and in the long term [b']can[/b] get 95+

Why can't Gotze hit more then 95 in Bundesliga?He has to move only in La Liga or PL to get a 95+? :o

Well' date=' in my memory there has never been a 95+ rated player in Bundesliga :o

But I didn't say Gotze won't be the first though ;)[/quote']

Well at this rate Ribery may manage to do that.The highest rating from PL is a 96..that means Messi to say can't hit 99 in PL?

Well at this rate Ribery may manage to do that.The highest rating from PL is a 96..that means Messi to say can't hit 99 in PL?

Personally don't believe SM will raise Ribery to 96, although outstanding, his team hasn't turned up in the CL at all.

I don't understand you Messi point :o

I just feel that rating wise in Bundesliga isn't on the same level as EPL and LL yet...