Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Why can't Gotze hit more then 95 in Bundesliga?He has to move only in La Liga or PL to get a 95+? :o

When players like Ozil, Alonso, Casillas, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Van Persie, Rooney etc play in the Bundes, then it makes sense to think that Gotze will reach 95 in Germany...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Personally don't believe SM will raise Ribery to 96' date=' although outstanding, his team hasn't turned up in the CL at all.

I don't understand you Messi point :o

I just feel that rating wise in Bundesliga isn't on the same level as EPL and LL yet...[/quote']

No..Bundesliga is better then La Liga IMO....Bundesliga is on par with them and I honestly belive you have to be really stupid to say La Liga>Bundesliga simply because it isn't true...Just because RM and Barca are there....but Bayern can easily take Barca now and RM...got their asses kicked by BvB and still have Schalke,Leverkusen who can ripp the other teams from La Liga.

So let's say Bundesliga is the 3rd best league in the world(in your eyes)....A player who's outstanding can easily hit 95+....if Messi would play In Bundesliga that would stop him from hitting 99?No...

PL,La Liga,Bundesliga are pretty much on par..though for me is PL=Bundesliga>La Liga.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

When players like Ozil' date=' Alonso, Casillas, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Van Persie, Rooney etc play in the Bundes, then it makes sense to think that Gotze will reach 95 in Germany...[/quote']

Maybe players like Xavi or Iniesta aren't in Bundesliga but there are some guys who are best in their position like a legend,Lahm,Schweinsteiger,Ribery,Robben,Mario Gomez,Hummels,Schemelzer,Neuer and arguable about Huntelaar,Kroos,Muller,Schurrle,Lars Bender,Farfan(Who's massively underrated),Howedes(who's massively underrated).

I prefer to watch a highly competitive league then a 2 side league...

EDIT: And..one of the most important things to judge a league is the atmosphere and HONESTLY Bundsliga is ripping off all leagues atm if we talk about fans.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe players like Xavi or Iniesta aren't in Bundesliga but there are some guys who are best in their position like a legend' date='Lahm,Schweinsteiger,Ribery,Robben,Mario Gomez,Hummels,Schemelzer,Neuer and arguable about Huntelaar,Kroos,Muller,Schurrle,Lars Bender,Farfan(Who's massively underrated),Howedes(who's massively underrated).

I prefer to watch a highly competitive league then a 2 side league...[/quote']

So...are you saying that Schweini, Robben, Ribery etc are better than Messi, CR7, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves etc?

Ok, we know you like bundes but this is not a good reason to overrate players...

I'm a fan of Totti but i know he does not deserves 98...:rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe players like Xavi or Iniesta aren't in Bundesliga but there are some guys who are best in their position like a legend' date='Lahm,Schweinsteiger,Ribery,Robben,Mario Gomez,Hummels,Schemelzer,Neuer and arguable about Huntelaar,Kroos,Muller,Schurrle,Lars Bender,Farfan(Who's massively underrated),Howedes(who's massively underrated).

I prefer to watch a highly competitive league then a 2 side league...

EDIT: [b']And..one of the most important things to judge a league is the atmosphere and HONESTLY Bundsliga is ripping off all leagues atm if we talk about fans.[/b]

When it comes to fans... Bundesliga wins hands down. I'd say it's the 3rd best league imo.

Well' date=' in my memory there has never been a 95+ rated player in Bundesliga :o

But I didn't say Gotze won't be the first though ;)[/quote']

Bundesliga is rising these years (opposite from what Serie A is doing - which has had 96 rated player in Ibrahimovic). We'll see what happens in time. It's all speculation now. Bundesliga teams have a lot potential.

No..Bundesliga is better then La Liga IMO....Bundesliga is on par with them and I honestly belive you have to be really stupid to say La Liga>Bundesliga simply because it isn't true...Just because RM and Barca are there....but Bayern can easily take Barca now and RM...got their asses kicked by BvB and still have Schalke' date='Leverkusen who can ripp the other teams from La Liga.

So let's say Bundesliga is the 3rd best league in the world(in your eyes)....A player who's outstanding can easily hit 95+....if Messi would play In Bundesliga that would stop him from hitting 99?No...

PL,La Liga,Bundesliga are pretty much on par..though for me is PL=Bundesliga>La Liga.[/quote']

I completely understand where you are coming from, but the players we are talking about, Neymar and Gotze, will only play for the best teams in each league.

I didn't actually state which league I believe is the best, I was only concerned about the ones with the highest rating currently and in the past. As you have already said, LL = 99, EPL = 96 and BL = 95....

As for Messi, that wouldn't be fair comparison, you are sticking a player who is already a 99 in a new league. He obviously won't drop, but that wouldn't be a valid comparison.

If we can warp back in time 2 times, let Bayern develop Messi, Man U develop Messi at the same time as Barce did, I believe Messi wouldn't have got that 99 because his team wouldn't have dominated football in such a way as Barce have over the past 5-6 years.

In the end it comes down to how well the team does, Dortmund has had 2 outstanding seasons in BL, 1 horrific campaign in CL last year. This year, although very good against Real, City etc. hasn't been consistent enough. Their league position currently shows that perfectly.

If Gotze was ever to get 95+, Dortmund need to be the new Barce, season after season reaching CL semi finals and finals, season after season topping the BL. They haven't done that yet, hence why I don't believe Gotze will get 95+ there yet. :)

Andre Santos' date=' Terrible or good buy :o[/quote']

Still an ok buy for me. He is 89 and still good in SM terms. However he is terrible player. If you need him and there are no other options, buy him, if you don't, then don't.;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So...are you saying that Schweini' date=' Robben, Ribery etc are better than Messi, CR7, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves etc?

Ok, we know you like bundes but this is not a good reason to overrate players...

I'm a fan of Totti but i know he does not deserves 98...:rolleyes:[/quote']

I'm not saying that..I'm saying BUndeliga still has TOP class players.And all the players you say are from 2 sides....RM and Barcelona.I'd rather watch a league with 5-6-7-8 very good teams instead a 2 sided league.

I completely understand where you are coming from' date=' but the players we are talking about, Neymar and Gotze, will only play for the best teams in each league.

I didn't actually state which league I believe is the best, I was only concerned about the ones with the highest rating currently and in the past. As you have already said, LL = 99, EPL = 96 and BL = 95....

As for Messi, that wouldn't be fair comparison, you are sticking a player who is already a 99 in a new league. He obviously won't drop, but that wouldn't be a valid comparison.

If we can warp back in time 2 times, let Bayern develop Messi, Man U develop Messi at the same time as Barce did, I believe Messi wouldn't have got that 99 because his team wouldn't have dominated football in such a way as Barce have over the past 5-6 years.

In the end it comes down to how well the team does, Dortmund has had 2 outstanding seasons in BL, 1 horrific campaign in CL last year. This year, although very good against Real, City etc. hasn't been consistent enough. Their league position currently shows that perfectly.

If Gotze was ever to get 95+, Dortmund need to be the new Barce, season after season reaching CL semi finals and finals, season after season topping the BL. They haven't done that yet, hence why I don't believe Gotze will get 95+ there yet. :)[/quote']

Thats my final opinion, let's end this now :)

Question:

My Lewandowski + Reus + Neymar for Xavi?

I completely understand where you are coming from' date=' but the players we are talking about, Neymar and Gotze, will only play for the best teams in each league.

If Gotze was ever to get 95+, Dortmund need to be the new Barce, season after season reaching CL semi finals and finals, season after season topping the BL. They haven't done that yet, hence why I don't believe Gotze will get 95+ there yet. :)[/quote']

If Munich or United would have a player like Messi they would dominate the football.

Eg.: Ronaldo.

Hate to agree with MUTD ' date=' but for older forumers ,remenber Robinho when he also played for Santos ? i fell he is the same kind of player and he will do the same in europe....

but gotze can become "next" Deisler if he doesn't stay out of injuries...[/quote']

hey that was my statement lol neyw=mar might become the new robinho :P

Andre Santos' date=' Terrible or good buy :o[/quote']

NO dont buy him, way to risky

Thats my final opinion' date=' let's end this now :)

Question:

My Lewandowski + Reus + Neymar for Xavi?[/quote']

ye do it, those 3 are class

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thats my final opinion' date=' let's end this now :)

Question:

My Lewandowski + Reus + Neymar for Xavi?[/quote']

It depends from your kind of team, if you need a top player then go for Xavi but if you can take the risk, go deff for lewa,Reus and neymar.

Hate to agree with MUTD ' date=' but for older forumers ,remenber Robinho when he also played for Santos ? i fell he is the same kind of player and he will do the same in europe....

but gotze can become "next" Deisler if he doesn't stay out of injuries...[/quote']

Well, you can't really compare Neymar with Robinho, just because their quality are noticeably different. Robinho doesn't have even a half of Neymar's ability :rolleyes:.

Just to conclude, for me Gotze and Neymar have both the same potential (probably they can peak at 95)