Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well' date=' you can't really compare Neymar with Robinho, just because their quality are noticeably different. Robinho doesn't have even a half of Neymar's ability :rolleyes:.

Just to conclude, for me Gotze and Neymar have both the same potential (probably they can peak at 95)[/quote']

Robinho had the same type of hype over his skill level and he didn't turn up to be that good when he played in europe , he from what i remenber is best friends with Falcao (the futsal legend) ....

Considering to offer:

My Vidic for Nasri + Hart

My Van der Vaart + Lewandowski for Benzema

I already have Neuer but I dont think I will be able to get a better deal for Vidic and I may loan Hart back to that club to make the deal better for him.

Opinions?

Great deal for Benzema, would prefer Higuain though :D

Very decent deal for Vidic, cant see him going anywhere but down - not a huge fan of Nasri but worth in SM terms is he is pretty valuable :) & Hart is THE gk to get, even if you do have Neuer :P

Considering to offer:

I already have Neuer but I dont think I will be able to get a better deal for Vidic and I may loan Hart back to that club to make the deal better for him.

Opinions?

Brilliant deal for you mate, Manchester United have considered cashing Vidic to Anzhi Mack and if it goes through Vidic May drop, Look at Eto'o

2nd deal : Bright Deal for you so go on with it Buddy :)

I've just offered my Bale for Frank Ribery and its been accepted. Theres a massive rating difference but also a big age gap. With Bale at Tottenham I cant really see him going past 92' date=' 93 max. Do you think I should go ahead with the deal?[/quote']

Wow thats a tough call.

Agree that I cant see Bale going over 92/93 at Spurs for the time being and Ribery is playing fantastic football for what has to be considered one of the top 3 clubs in Europe (not to mention France are miles ahead of Wales) The only thing is the age gap. In all honesty I would give Bale for Ribery :)

I've just offered my Bale for Frank Ribery and its been accepted. Theres a massive rating difference but also a big age gap. With Bale at Tottenham I cant really see him going past 92' date=' 93 max. Do you think I should go ahead with the deal?[/quote']

Ribery has been having a series of great games recently and despite nearing 30 he will not drop for a good year or so.

On the other hand, there are rumours of Bale moving to La Liga.

Personally I would keep Bale because it will hurt to see him move to either Barcelona or Real and not have him in my team :P

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Considering to offer:

Opinions?

Deff the second one, do it and run away!:P

Anymore opinions? Thanks very much for the quick replies