Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've just offered my Bale for Frank Ribery and its been accepted. Theres a massive rating difference but also a big age gap. With Bale at Tottenham I cant really see him going past 92' date=' 93 max. Do you think I should go ahead with the deal?[/quote']

Yeah go through with that, with Bayern's current run Ribery should absolutely keep his 95 while Bale won't surely won't get 93.

I've just offered my Bale for Frank Ribery and its been accepted. Theres a massive rating difference but also a big age gap. With Bale at Tottenham I cant really see him going past 92' date=' 93 max. Do you think I should go ahead with the deal?[/quote']

man monkey v the elephant man? Good job it is about footballing ability and not looks!

For what it's worth I to would go for Ribery, safe 95, better club and NT. Should hold his 95 for a few seasons more which would equate to 3 SM seasons at worst (depending upon what kind of set up you are in.)

I need a striker that will rise in the next ratings rated 86-89!

Adam Szalai any good?

EDIT: problem is his team's highest rated player is 87.

Szalai is 86 but scored 8 goals in bundesliga so far.

As Both Hayden and Dom said Jackson is a good buy and will get the 88 you want/need :)

Yes mate should rise plus 1 :)

Best of the bunch is Jackson martinez should rise to 88 with a much cheaper CV :)

wow he's only 3mil thanks :D

When do you think the portuguese ratings will get done? Its one of those once a year leagues I think and the bundesliga is at least twice.

EDIT: JACKSON IS TAKEN :(

Jackson Martinez 86>88 ;)
Yes mate should rise plus 1 :)

Best of the bunch is Jackson martinez should rise to 88 with a much cheaper CV :)

EDIT - LOL Hayden :P

As Both Hayden and Dom said Jackson is a good buy and will get the 88 you want/need :)

Listen to them!! :D Snap him up soon!

When do you think the portuguese ratings will get done? Its one of those once a year leagues I think and the bundesliga is at least twice.

Is that so :D...i'd say get Sergio Canals then :)

Boo :(

Wilfried Bony

Victor Moses

Luciano Narsingh

Jordan Ayew

Stephan El Shaawary

Mame Diouf

To add to your list :)

Lorenzo Insigne

Tonor Hemed (mallorca player)

Mattia destro ( Fantastic player!)

One slightly less but brillant is Luis Muriel :)

He's a winger!

Its a competitive GW players of that stature are definitely TAKEN :(

Still only Szalai...

Wilfried Bony

Victor Moses

Luciano Narsingh

Jordan Ayew

Stephan El Shaawary

Mame Diouf

More than just Szalai here friend

Got a little bit of a dilemma, got a choice between Ilkay Gundogan or my Granit Xhaka and Paul Pogba. I expect all 3 of them to rise in the next changes, but how good could any of them be? I know Pogba is getting minutes for Juventus, but may find it difficult to nail down a starting place? Both Gundogan and Xhaka seem to have that, but neither Dortmund and Gladbach seem to have started as well as they finished last season, although Dortmund are currently top of a very tough Champions League group. I think I've got enough young CMs to cover the loss of Pogba, so basically, will Gundogan be rated higher than Xhaka for long enough to be worth losing Pogba?

Thanks in advance.

Got a little bit of a dilemma' date=' got a choice between Ilkay Gundogan or my Granit Xhaka and Paul Pogba. I expect all 3 of them to rise in the next changes, but how good could any of them be? I know Pogba is getting minutes for Juventus, but may find it difficult to nail down a starting place? Both Gundogan and Xhaka seem to have that, but neither Dortmund and Gladbach seem to have started as well as they finished last season, although Dortmund are currently top of a very tough Champions League group. I think I've got enough young CMs to cover the loss of Pogba, so basically, will Gundogan be rated higher than Xhaka for long enough to be worth losing Pogba?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Gundogen - Pogba > Xhaka

I rate Gundogen, he could push on a lot this season.

Pogba getting time at Juve interests me a lot.

Gladbach arent doing to well but Xhaka should get NT minutes

I love a good riser so would go for Pogba lol.

Wilfried Bony

Victor Moses

Luciano Narsingh

Jordan Ayew

Stephan El Shaawary

Mame Diouf

To add to your list :)

Lorenzo Insigne

Tonor Hemed (mallorca player)

Mattia destro ( Fantastic player!)

One slightly less but brillant is Luis Muriel :)

Was too hasty with my post before. Bolds are still available. I find wingers dont play so well up front but great info! That leads me to my next dilema but I'll save that for when this is done ;)

Forgot about Bony and considered Diouf...Who do you think will get the biggest rise out of your great suggestions? (I take it that you think ALL will be better prospects than Adam Szalai)...

Tomer Hemed

Mame Diouf

Wilfried Bony

Bony is top scorer in dutch league :D