Luciano Narsingh

Jordan Ayew

Stephan El Shaawary

Mame Diouf

To add to your list :)

Lorenzo Insigne

Tonor Hemed (mallorca player)

Mattia destro ( Fantastic player!)

One slightly less but brillant is Luis Muriel :)

Was too hasty with my post before. Bolds are still available. I find wingers dont play so well up front but great info! That leads me to my next dilema but I'll save that for when this is done ;)

Forgot about Bony and considered Diouf...Who do you think will get the biggest rise out of your great suggestions? (I take it that you think ALL will be better prospects than Adam Szalai)...

Tomer Hemed

Mame Diouf

Wilfried Bony

Bony is top scorer in dutch league :D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Was too hasty with my post before. Bolds are still available. I find wingers dont play so well up front but great info! That leads me to my next dilema but I'll save that for when this is done ;)

Forgot about Bony and considered Diouf...Who do you think will get the biggest rise out of your great suggestions? (I take it that you think ALL will be better prospects than Adam Szalai)...

Tomer Hemed

Mame Diouf

Wilfried Bony

Bony is top scorer in dutch league :D

If I am honest all both lists should rise.

I think Narsingh and Bony will rise the most.

Big fan of Insigne too.

EDIT: Destro too!! :)

Lavezzi OR Balotelli + Jesus Juan

Balotelli + Jesus Juan

Jesus Juan is a starter for Inter right now at only 21 and hes set to have a nice rise in the next Serie A rating changes. Personally, Seeing him week in and week out, hes been fantastic this year, and He's a true gem that Im glad we invested in. Jesus and Rannochia look to be great future defenders for the nerrazurri. He's versatile as well as he can play as a LB. Strama has good confidence in him as he's been playing alot in the 3 man defence we've been employing.

Balotelli is one of my favourite players so Im a bit bias. I think he's a great player, got great speed, strength, skill and finishing. The only thing that hinders him is his antics and immaturity which I do enjoy :D

I think he can be a 92 in the future like Lavezzi and even 92+. He's got all the tools, but does he have the maturity? He's only 22 so he has alot of room to grow, but he willl find difficulty at times at City with so many striking options.

My opinion is bias as I do rate Juan as a player highly becuase he plays for my favourite team, and the fact that I am a huge fan of Super Mario. Therefore, you should get other forumer's opinion's as well before you make a decision. :)

Lavezzi OR Balotelli + Jesus Juan

I actually dislike Balotelli, but right side seems to be the better option.

Or from another perspective, the left side seems to be the poorer option.

Until Lavezzi gets anything at PSG, I wouldn't want him. If it keeps up, he may be due a drop.

Juan has been good for Inter. Great defender and only 21.

Thanks but I need a player who plays def and mid.

Like Scharner and Bartley.

Coquelin is taken.

Scharner is roughly the same price' date=' just a bit more than Bartley.[/quote']

C. Clark?

Def + Mid players hard to come by imo. The good ones at least.

And as they grow, there's the possibility they'll drop one role.

Edit:

David Mateos any good? He's a RM youth :/

Luca Marrone at Juve.

Luis Casanova? o.o I think I may have come across some discussion about him before. (Or maybe not him, not sure) If anything he's a consistent starter for his club at just 20. :/

C. Clark?

Def + Mid players hard to come by imo. The good ones at least.

And as the grow' date=' there's the possibility they'll drop one role.

Edit:

David Mateos any good? He's a RM youth :/

Luca Marrone at Juve.

Luis Casanova? o.o I [i']think[/i] I may have come across some discussion about him before. (Or maybe not him, not sure) If anything he's a consistent starter for his club at just 20. :/

wow you've got a player database in your head! :confused:

clark is gone but all the rest are free. I might buy Mateos and sell him for a profit he's so cheap! Cassanova is too expensive and Marrone looks a real prospect! will he play more and rise?

I was gonna go for Scharner till I checked his record and he's not playing so will drop. But then I found Mancienne in the same team!:D Forgot he was there, do you think Mancienne will rise?

I'm thinking Mancienne for my first team, Marrone for reserve (Maybe Mateos too if I can scrape some money)