Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap my Isco for Oscar? I've heard Oscar might get an 89 or 90 next rating change' date=' but Isco looks set for a big move come January or next summer.[/quote']

Oscar just, difference is he already got his move and playing well. If City buy Isco they will ruin him :rolleyes:

Falcao + De rossi for Rooney

which side?

Left side

which side?

Left side anyday of the week! That over-rated baldie is just an English hype if you ask me and is downright useless! Falcao deserves 94 and he'll get that by the end of the season and De Rossi is just De Rossi, enough said.

Left side anyday of the week! That over-rated baldie is just an English hype if you ask me and is downright useless! Falcao deserves 94 and he'll get that by the end of the season and De Rossi is just De Rossi' date=' enough said.[/quote']

Keep ya hair on mate! :P

Rooney is a very good player, he is playing a deeper role than before now so would naturally lpok inferior to VP in terms of goals.

my Nigel DE JONG for Santos RAMIRES ??

Ramires

Keep ya hair on mate! :P

Rooney is a very good player' date=' he is playing a deeper role than before now so would naturally lpok inferior to VP in terms of goals.[/quote']

As I said, I hate him, I hate his guts! I hated em before RVP came and I've hated em ever since he arrived from Everton! Yes, yes I know I'm biased and a tad bit off my rocker and need to calm down.

WoooZahh.....WoooZahh.....

As I said' date=' I hate him, I hate his guts! I hated em before RVP came and I've hated em ever since he arrived from Everton! Yes, yes I know I'm biased and a tad bit off my rocker and need to calm down.

WoooZahh.....WoooZahh.....[/quote']

Why do you hate him? :confused:

Why do you hate him? :confused:

I just feel he's really over hyped and isn't nearly as good as most make him out to be. That being said, that isn't enough to warrant the hatred I hold for him so I guess it's just natural? I mean why does man mean man? I honestly don't know, it's like ever since I saw him I've hated him. I don't know why apart from the first reason..

which side?

I would prefer the left side.. Rooney has some real competition now for a place in the squad' date=' and RVP has shown that he can certainly replace Rooney with the amount of goals he's scored this season.

Rooney has to contend with playing deeper, and that means keeping fellow new signing Kagawa out, so he really has to be on his game this season.

Falcao has been having a great season, and (obviously) linked with Chelski, where Torres is absolutely abysmal in front of goal.. If he doesn't sign, a +1 is on the cards. If he makes a big money move to a heavyweight, then he can certainly be a better player.

EDIT: De Rossi is a solid 94 though he has had a falling out with Zdenek whatshisface. Will be a good addition, even if maybe Roma are struggling.

my Nigel DE JONG for Santos RAMIRES ??

Ramires should rise to 92 if Chelsea replicate their early season form and secure silverware.

De Jong has peaked and is unfortunate to be at a Milan dependent on El Shaarawy.

Should I swap my Isco for Oscar? I've heard Oscar might get an 89 or 90 next rating change' date=' but Isco looks set for a big move come January or next summer.[/quote']

Isco easily IMO.. He is the more talented player and has played well in a less competitive squad..

Oscar has had some magical moments at Cesea already but does not produce the goods often enough.

badstuber or subotic? cheers

Baddy.. Solid defender who doesn't actually tackle' date=' but that's a good thing. He doesn't need to. Plus he is more versatile.

Xabi Alonso + marcelo for my Fabregas. Should I do the deal?

It actually boils down to whether Xabi Alonso rises to 95.

Great great deal mate.. a great 94+ a young 93 = 95? No brainer for me.

Trasch + Schieber for Bonucci?

Grosskueurtz for Sandro?

I would be getting right side on both

I'd do both deals. Bonucci is just downright awesome and will be definitely be at least 91 by the end of the season! And Grosskreutz, I don't rate him highly in all honesty and Sandro is playing well for Spurs. Both of them won't rise but I'd prefer Sandro in any case...

Trasch + Schieber for Bonucci?

Grosskueurtz for Sandro?

I would be getting right side on both

I would try to give someone other than Scheiber.. Other than that it's a decent deal' date=' given that all 3 have been sub par this season.

Sandro for me.. Aside from a match against Freiburg, Gross has simply not been good enough for Dortmund this season. Reus' arrival has seen him shifted out of the side more often.

Sandro has been god this season for Spurs, and is a starter for brazil so i think he'd be a more worthwhile buy.[/color']