Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go for Bonucci and Gross' date=' Cedd. :)

Is Willy Boly worth paying £10m for in a GC?[/quote']

I would certainly think not. Not in the greatest of form nor is he a big talent. Are there any other available players tho I doubt there will be considering it's a Gold Championship but in any case don't buy him for 10M.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

M'vila or James Rodriguez+Gustavo+Yesil?

Right side for me, not only are you getting 3 for 1 but you're also getting talented players. Rodriguez is simply an amazing player and will no doubt move to a bigger club in the future, Gustavo is playing quite a lot for Bayern and in their current form he should easily get 91 I reckon and Yesil is a pretty talented lad so a good one to have for the future. M'Vila is good of course but he's still at Rennes and if Spurs and Arsenal are the most interested teams out there I don't think he'll be more than 92 in 1 or 2 years time tbh.

Going for a detailed answer... Right side anyday of the week. M'Vila isn't going to move to a big club tho there was a rumour that he was going to Arsenal but that is most definitely not going to happen now and James is' date=' in your words [i']Pure Talent[/i] and nothing can phrase him better than that. He is stupendous, absolutely outstanding! Gustavo is also really good and I think he deserves 91 tho he might get it only by the end of the season but he is very very good no doubt. And Yesil is talent no doubt and he has great potential and I look forward to seeing how he develops so most definitely the right side :).

Giroud or Farfan? I have Giroud.

Farfan for me too. Giroud aint half bad but Arsenal's delivery has been appaling

Benatia and and Marvin Martin for Badstuber? I'd be getting the two

If depth is not a problam go for Baddy

Right side so easily

and to think that once I offered Lewan + Moutinho + Sturridge + Aurtenetxe for Mvila just when everyone was raving about how good he is (*cough - fluff - *cough ;))

Good job SMFA reversed the deals halfway through :P

He certainly has the potential to be one of the best but whether he lives upto it...we'll just have to wait and see..:)

Giroud as I think Farfan should drop in all honesty..

I don't think he should. He has been great for Schalke ;)

P.S. I would go for Farfan

Jano Ananidze' date=' Koke or Draxler

I am looking to swap my Lukaku for an huge talent for cheap any suggestions?[/quote']

1. Draxler
  2. Koke
  3. Ananidze

Lukaku is more valuable than those players however ...

Try the obvious choices + Moreno Rodrigo, Victor Moses, Jordy Clasie, Christian Benteke, Ricardo Rodriguez, Lorenzo Insigne, Kevin Volland ...

In all honesty, I'd hold onto Lukaku. Still very young, great potential as shown with West Brom.