• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

Ive been offered Wout Brama or Clement Chantome for Fabrizio Miccoli (two separate clubs) I dont know much about them except they both play for the top clubs in their respective leagues (Twente and PSG.) With PSG having loads of money I'm reluctant to sign someone who could become a squad player at PSG once the cheque book comes out' date=' but you could argue Chantome plays in the better league, and maybe has an easier route into the national side than Brama.

Any help would be much appreciated, keeping Miccoli is not an option.[/quote']

I wouldn't take Brama. So Chantome I'd accept.

Terry for kaka?

John Terry.

Can say what you like about him as a man but as a footballer he is still one of the top CB'S in world football. He is an indespensible player for Chelsea where as Kaka's career sadly seems to be drifting into obscurity. Such a shame as he was brilliant but Terry is by far the better and safer option.

Moreno Rodrigo or Lukaku?

Lukaku.

Lukaku is physically a beast' date=' he is raw and still has an awful lot to learn as he is operating purely via his physical skills mostly. When he learns how to time his runs, better movement he could be a top player but he still has a lot to prove.

Moreno Rodrigo is a player I aint gunna lie that i see much of, but he was near hopeless at Bolton and scoring a few goals in Portugal is really not that big an indicator for me as the Portugeuse League is so weak.

Lukaku has to be the better option playing in a better league, rapidly improving National side as well.

Sandro Ranieri or Perria Miacon

Purely on a personal basis ignoring the need for positions I would go for Sandro. Always liked him and more likely to get national recoginition on a more permenent basis not to mention plays for a bigger and better club in a better League.

Im negotiating with Barcelona in a GC where Im Ajax. Im looking to get either Sanchez or Pedro or Alba in a deal. The Barca manager is interested in Alderweireld and Eriksen. The deal he proposed was them two + some cash for Pedro.

Can anyone think of any deals that would be sensible for me and him and is the Pedro deal worth it or a bit over the top?

Thanks

Im negotiating with Barcelona in a GC where Im Ajax. Im looking to get either Sanchez or Pedro or Alba in a deal. The Barca manager is interested in Alderweireld and Eriksen. The deal he proposed was them two + some cash for Pedro.

Can anyone think of any deals that would be sensible for me and him and is the Pedro deal worth it or a bit over the top?

Thanks

I'm not impressed of your players. Alderweireld isn't the same defender as last season with Jan Vertonghen. Eriksen start to play better as a 'forward'. I would try to get Pedro/Alba and a young talent (Tello) for your two players

Bale or di Maria?

Read the thread and it was inconclusive.

Buying from unmanaged. Buying Sergio biscuits first.

Di Maria for me, better player at the better club and at the way better national team. Don't think they'll rise, but if one of them has a chance its Di Maria and I think he'll have a good chance to reach 94 eventually.

Bale first of all needs a move and after that I'm still not entirely sure, might reach 93 but I don't think he'll ever reach 94.

Scott Wootton worth a buy in a very competitive set up?

Also' date=' Emre CAN + Aliain TRAORE for Duarte BERNARD? Which side?[/quote']

Yeah Scott Wootten is a huge talent and can blossom into phenomenal in the future by time

If you have Can and Traore keep em, one for the future :)

Thanks

Anymore thoughts please?

I'm giving up my Ozil for Pato + El Shaarawy + some cash

Good deal? Thoughts?

Nah I wouldn't do it. Ozil deserves 95 tho him getting it is highly unlikely but he is one of the best young midfielders in the world and Pato is injuiry prone and very unpredictable and you never know when he'll get injuired for another long period. El Shaarawy is amazing and scoring tons of goals for Milan but Pato just doesn't cut it. So nah don't do it..

Leroy Fer or Gary Medel?

Fer anyday of the week' date=' outstanding player!

Scott Wootton worth a buy in a very competitive set up?

Also, Emre CAN + Aliain TRAORE for Duarte BERNARD? Which side?

Since it's a competitive setup I'd buy him...:)

Nah mate, Duarte is good but Traore is amazing! Playing out of this world for Lorient and will be an 89 in the next review. Emre Can has immense potential and tho he won't play for Bayern for a couple more seasons, he's an outstanding talent and he's well worth the wait. So the pair...;)