Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Sarabia any good???

Do I sell him in a deal to get santos ramires what will they both go in the next change and what will they both max at???

He's a good player but he hasn't played much this season still has a long way to be at Ramires level so if you're gettin Ramires I would do it

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Sarabia any good???

Do I sell him in a deal to get santos ramires what will they both go in the next change and what will they both max at???

He isn't anything special and Ramires is just a beast! and he'll most definitely be a 92 in the next review. Get Ramires...

Also' date=' Emre CAN + Aliain TRAORE for Duarte BERNARD? Which side?[/quote']

Anymore views on this? Been after Bernard for ages, now that the manager is finally negotiating he's tryna rinse every bit out of me unfortunately, i very much know how big of a talent Can is, he's getting games this season and even though he's like 5th 6th choice, he's still important to Bayern as he's coming through their youth structure.

Yeah so I spent all my cash outbidding other clubs for Damiao. :/

A Dominguez + Kacaniklic + 1.8mil for Damiao

What's Kacaniklic's potential?

More importantly, now that my strikers include:

• Falcao
  • Lewandowski
  • Giroud
  • Damiao

Should I offload Giroud? ._. Not that any club wants him (I think) so it'd probably be at CV. Or should I keep him and sell him when he rises (if he rises) :rolleyes:

Selling Giroud for CV sounds atrocious but the Damiao deal has left me in pretty much no position to bid for El Shaarawy, Immobile, Jantschke and pretty much any other youngster that should be snapped up considering they are available. :(

More importantly' date=' now that my strikers include:

[list']

[*]Falcao

[*]Lewandowski

[*]Giroud

[*]Damiao

Should I offload Giroud? ._. Not that any club wants him (I think) so it'd probably be at CV. Or should I keep him and sell him when he rises (if he rises) :rolleyes:

Selling Giroud for CV sounds atrocious but the Damiao deal has left me in pretty much no position to bid for El Shaarawy, Immobile, Jantschke and pretty much any other youngster that should be snapped up considering they are available. :(

First of Keep Giroud, If there's other talents you could afford by selling Oliver Giroud then go for it :)

Kacan is a great play but you did a good think ofloading those players for Damiao, that's profit buddy

First of Keep Giroud' date=' If there's other talents you could afford by selling Oliver Giroud then go for it :)

Kacan is a great play but you did a good think ofloading those players for Damiao, that's profit buddy[/quote']

I left out Verratti and Destro wahahaha. No wonder I was feeling something isn't right.

But yeah, all these good players. And I'm broke. Curses!

More importantly' date=' now that my strikers include:

[list']

[*]Falcao

[*]Lewandowski

[*]Giroud

[*]Damiao

A long....post. Anyways Kacan & Alvaro for Damiao seems like a pretty good deal for me so go through with that deal.

You don't need Giroud as Falcao, Lewa and Damiao is more than enough for strikers and since El Shaarawy, Jantschke, Immobile etc. are available [those 3 are guaranteed a rise] if you can buy a couple of those with the money you get from selling Giroud I see no reason to keep him.

Hello ppl' date='

Which one would u choose:

NIANG, M'baye

MURIEL, Luis

VAN GINKEL, Marco

GHOULAM, Faouzi

Position doesn't matter and it's for a long run :)

Cheers[/quote']

Niang no doubt. Wonderful player and that too at the age of 17. Move to Milan this transfer window and has the potential and ability to be a star in the near future.

2 rather interesting deals:

Rooney or Xavi?

Cavani or De Rossi?

I perhaps need more in CM but I am well stocked both areas

Xavi in the first deal and this is without taking into account my hatred towards Rooney as I'm not addressing him in a demeaning manner.

De Rossi in the second deal as Cavani isn't going anywhere for a while no is he going to rise. De Rossi is........well De Rossi :)

Enough Said.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

2 rather interesting deals:

Rooney or Xavi?

Cavani or De Rossi?

I perhaps need more in CM but I am well stocked both areas

I'm a Roma fan but i think that De Rossi will never reach more of his 94, even if he'll move in another club.

Cavani will be a 93 very soon and everybody knows that he deserves more...sooner or later he will move to a great club and i think he could be GREAT...so Cavani.

Xavi is the best playmaker in the world and i think he has no price, same goes for Rooney, he's one of the best in his position.

Anyway, i think i'd go for Rooney because i really like him but if you need more in CM you should take Xavi for sure.

EDIT:

De Rossi is not a starter at mo for Zeman, he prefers Florenzi, Tachtsidis, Bradley and Marquinho...i know this is really strange but De Rossi is falling more and more...