Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Leroy Fer or Gary Medel?

Fer for me.

I'm giving up my Ozil for Pato + El Shaarawy + some cash

Good deal? Thoughts?

I would be happy to buy Ozil off you for that' date=' meaning keep him, its not enough to sell him IMO.

Yeah so I spent all my cash outbidding other clubs for Damiao. :/

A Dominguez + Kacaniklic + 1.8mil for Damiao

What's Kacaniklic's potential?

More importantly, now that my strikers include:

• Falcao
  • Lewandowski
  • Giroud
  • Damiao

Should I offload Giroud? ._. Not that any club wants him (I think) so it'd probably be at CV. Or should I keep him and sell him when he rises (if he rises) :rolleyes:

Selling Giroud for CV sounds atrocious but the Damiao deal has left me in pretty much no position to bid for El Shaarawy, Immobile, Jantschke and pretty much any other youngster that should be snapped up considering they are available. :(

I think that Damiao deal was a decent one tbh.

I dont think its really worth selling Giroud and buying two of them young players, none of them will get 90 for a long time!

Might aswell keep Giroud whos starting games for Arsenal.

Hello ppl' date='

Which one would u choose:

NIANG, M'baye

MURIEL, Luis

VAN GINKEL, Marco

GHOULAM, Faouzi

Position doesn't matter and it's for a long run :)

Cheers[/quote']

M'baye Niang, my top choice by far.

2 rather interesting deals:

Rooney or Xavi?

Cavani or De Rossi?

I perhaps need more in CM but I am well stocked both areas

I think I would go for Xavi and Cavani here' date=' I was tempted say Rooney and De Rossi but i can only see De Rossi dropping in the future tbh so I would go for Xavi and Cavani.

Mata, Gomez, Falcao, Cavani, Modric and Busquets in order please

thanks

Busquets

Gomez

Mata

Falcao

Modric

Cavani

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mascherano + Pedro + Damiao or Tevez + Yaya Tourè + Isla?

Left side for me tho just by a tiny margin. Masch has been awful for Barcelona and if he continues like this he'll drop by the end of the season. Pedro is good and he is better than Tevez IMO and Damiao easily outranks Isla so the left side even tho Mascherano is a complete let-down.

The left side for me solely because of Damiao. Tevez + Yaya side is way way better than Masch + Pedro one in RL but it's pretty even in SM terms as neither of the four is gonna get a rating change anytime soon (tho Tevez and Yaya both arguably deserve it).

Thomas Vermaelen + Podolski for Thiago Silva? I'll be getting the two players and selling Silva' date=' is the deal worth it or could I find better?[/quote']

Keep Silva.

My head's just not working now' date=' I don't know what's happening so anyone please list some youths [preferrably 10 odd'] who are awesome and gonna rise with a max value of 5M?

Kurt Zouma, Ogbonna, Jesus Juan, Carl Jenkinson, Verratti, Jonathan Viera, Ignacio Camacho, Cristian Tello, Lacazette, Hugo Mallo, Van Rhijn

Change of plans: the other manager wants Van der Vaart + Cavani for Benzema. I wont miss VdV so Benzema replaces Cavani.

Still worth doing this?

Yea, VDV will slowly drop down. Cavani can probably hit 93 in the future, but Benzema is currently 94 and younger, and in the better team and NT, so id go for him.

Yeah so I spent all my cash outbidding other clubs for Damiao. :/

A Dominguez + Kacaniklic + 1.8mil for Damiao

What's Kacaniklic's potential?

More importantly' date=' now that my strikers include:

[list']

[*]Falcao

[*]Lewandowski

[*]Giroud

[*]Damiao

Should I offload Giroud? ._. Not that any club wants him (I think) so it'd probably be at CV. Or should I keep him and sell him when he rises (if he rises) :rolleyes:

Selling Giroud for CV sounds atrocious but the Damiao deal has left me in pretty much no position to bid for El Shaarawy, Immobile, Jantschke and pretty much any other youngster that should be snapped up considering they are available. :(

I left out Verratti and Destro wahahaha. No wonder I was feeling something isn't right.

But yeah' date=' all these good players. And I'm broke. Curses![/quote']

Just try to sell Giroud for a bit more than CV, and that's as good a deal as you can get. Unless you somehow play with 3 strikers :eek:, then you would need the cover lol.

If you mange to sell him in time, get El Shaarawy and Verratti first.. They have got a lot of playing time for big clubs.

Hello ppl' date='

Which one would u choose:

NIANG, M'baye

MURIEL, Luis

VAN GINKEL, Marco

GHOULAM, Faouzi

Position doesn't matter and it's for a long run :)

Cheers[/quote']

Niang or Van Ginkel for me.

2 rather interesting deals:

Rooney or Xavi?

Cavani or De Rossi?

I perhaps need more in CM but I am well stocked both areas

Xavi for me.. He is almost certainly able to play into his mid to late 30s and maintain around a 95ish rating.. Rooney has to contend with playing a bit deeper' date=' ad that means that he will be more involved in build up play instead of finishing them off..

i prefer De Rossi tbh mate.. Even though his falling out with Zdenek has sometimes left him on the bench, I fully believe that De Rossi has the quality to shine for Roma, like he has done so for many seasons.

However, because of his lack of playing time, and age, I think that he will be dropping sooner rather than later.. Thus i would get Cavani, a top striker and certainly able to play at a bigger club than Napoli.

Mata, Gomez, Falcao, Cavani, Modric and Busquets in order please

thanks

Busquets - Extremely hard to obtain a good DM/CB as young as him.

Falcao - Scoring goals for fun.. Probably a move to Chelski on the cards.

Mata - Chelsea no longer need Lampard :D

Cavani - Scores a load of goals for a sometimes struggling squad.

Gomez - Does nothing yet scores goals.

Modric - Not a starter at RM. Seems a sub role at max atm.

Left :)

Yaya > Mash

Tevez = Pedro

Damiao >>>> Isla

Thomas Vermaelen + Podolski for Thiago Silva? I'll be getting the two players and selling Silva' date=' is the deal worth it or could I find better?[/quote']

Tha's stupid lol. Verm is good but is to similar to Koscielny this season. podolski has been scoring but no higher than 92 IMO..

Thiago will not drop, nor will he rise unless PSG experience success on all fronts.

Peeps' date=' I need a quick reply. I'm in a new EC where I'm Sheffield and Arsenal manager is a dimwit. Which youth player do I take off him [75 rated'] He has the entire squad but Gnabry is already going to another forumer so quick please..?

Eisfield the only one worth mentioning.. And maybe Afobe..

Damian Martinez is actually good but looking at that shocker against Reading, i'd stay away from him for now unless you have money to throw :)

Cahill or Bonucci?:confused:

Bonucci IMO. Playing for a great if tiring Juventus side.

My head's just not working now' date=' I don't know what's happening so anyone please list some youths [preferrably 10 odd'] who are awesome and gonna rise with a max value of 5M?
Kurt Zouma' date=' Ogbonna, Jesus Juan, Carl Jenkinson, Verratti, Jonathan Viera, Ignacio Camacho, Cristian Tello, Lacazette, Hugo Mallo, Van Rhijn[/quote']

^^^

Would maybe add Willems, Wissam Ben Yedder, Lacina Traore top that list.

Change of plans: the other manager wants Van der Vaart + Cavani for Benzema. I wont miss VdV so Benzema replaces Cavani.

Still worth doing this?

I would. Benzema takes a lot of flak for his barren spells but he contributes a lot to the overall team play.

Still worth doing this?

Yup definitely. Cavani isn't going anywhere nor is he going to rise anytime soon and VDV will slowly drop and decline. Ben's a beast! Definitely do it.

Kurt Zouma' date=' Ogbonna, Jesus Juan, Carl Jenkinson, Verratti, Jonathan Viera, Ignacio Camacho, [b']Cristian Tello[/b], Lacazette, Hugo Mallo, Van Rhijn

Really mate? You honestly think I'd forget Tello :P? I know I said my head's not working but even if I didn't have a head I'd still buy Tello :D

Thanks anyways

Is Hulk worth keeping now he gone to russia?

Or is it time to cash in?:confused:

Deffo worth keeping and deffo not time to cash in. Even if he has gone to an inferior league' date=' Zenit have a pretty good team now and are capable of performing in Europe. Let's also not forget that he's a regular for Brazil and plays awesome for them so that's enough to keep him improving [sM Wise']. In any case I think he should rise in the next review..

Any chance in him getting 92 in russia?
Deffo worth keeping and deffo not time to cash in. Even if he has gone to an inferior league' date=' Zenit have a pretty good team now and are capable of performing in Europe. Let's also not forget that he's a regular for Brazil and plays awesome for them so that's enough to keep him improving [sM Wise']. In any case I think he should rise in the next review..

......^^^^