Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Deffo worth keeping and deffo not time to cash in. Even if he has gone to an inferior league' date=' Zenit have a pretty good team now and are capable of performing in Europe. Let's also not forget that he's a regular for Brazil and plays awesome for them so that's enough to keep him improving [sM Wise']. In any case I think he should rise in the next review..

Hulk has been quite underperforming since hes gone to Russia, and i doubt that SM will give him a 92 in such a league. I could understand a rise if he was rocking in the league, but so far in russia he hasnt been playing good enough even to warrant the 91. Personally i think he will stay, which imo is the right rating due to his latest games combined with the league, if he will start banging in goals like Doumbia did last cuple season, then we could talk about rising, but atm 91 is fair IMO...

Hulk has been quite underperforming since hes gone to Russia' date=' and i doubt that SM will give him a 92 in such a league. I could understand a rise if he was rocking in the league, but so far in russia he hasnt been playing good enough even to warrant the 91. Personally i think he will stay, which imo is the right rating due to his latest games combined with the league, if he will start banging in goals like Doumbia did last cuple season, then we could talk about rising, but atm 91 is fair IMO...[/quote']

Would you sell him to buy Dzeko?

Nice 1 for the replies m8' date=' u 2 JGF.:D

How about Ashley young?

Worth keeping? Any chance in rise?

Or should i sell to buy Bonucci?[/quote']

Ashley Young. rising for his performance this season? maybe no. he was just suffering from an injury. had a good performance against Chelsea, though. but I'd say he's a solid 90.

Young for Bonucci? everybody says that Bonucci will rise in the next update. if you need defender and have a lot of wingers, you should do it.

Nice 1 for the replies m8' date=' u 2 JGF.:D

How about Ashley young?

Worth keeping? Any chance in rise?

Or should i sell to buy Bonucci?[/quote']

Definitely worth keeping. Not sure if he'll rise, 50-50 chance but if they take into account last season's performance he should definitely rise but he hasn't been all that great this season so 50-50. I'd reckon you hold onto him till after the review. Don't sell Bonucci!! Definite rise for him so if you have to sell one of them then sell Young, preferrably none ;)

Definitely worth keeping. Not sure if he'll rise' date=' 50-50 chance but if they take into account last season's performance he should definitely rise but he hasn't been all that great this season so 50-50. I'd reckon you hold onto him till after the review. Don't sell Bonucci!! Definite rise for him so if you have to sell one of them then sell Young, preferrably none ;)[/quote']

he wants to sell Young for Bonucci :confused:

he wants to sell Young for Bonucci :confused:

Lol nvm :P! I didn't bother tracking back to check what the original question was :o. Anyways sell Young for Bonucci' date=' good deal for you if you're getting Bonucci.

Koscielny or Correia Adriano?

Koscielny no doubt about it mate :)

Koscielny or Correia Adriano?

Koscielny. Best Arsenal player on the pitch last night, wasn't helped by Mertesacker and Vermaelen falling head over arse all the time. Looks like he's getting back to his best now. Not sure why people are saying Adriano when he's stuck behind Alba when everyone's fit and when he plays, is very ordinary.

Koscielny. Best Arsenal player on the pitch last night' date=' wasn't helped by Mertesacker and Vermaelen falling head over arse all the time. Looks like he's getting back to his best now. Not sure why people are saying Adriano when he's stuck behind Alba when everyone's fit and when he plays, is very ordinary.[/quote']

Which is higher:

Infernito's love for Koschelny or MUTD's love for Reus? :D

Adriano for me.. Kosc has looked out of sorts this season.

Yeah i'm torn on this one. Adriano isn't exactly a worldbeater, but he's benefited from other players injuries and has got himself plenty of gametime this season so far, and playing for the best team in the world is always going to help his cause.

Kosc hasn't had the best of starts this season. He has always had that error prone thing about him, but when he's on form....Arsenal are on form.

Can Koscielny get a 91 if he finds form before the season ends?

Rafinha 1080 minutes 12 games' date=' Campana 4 games 139 mins.. this season.

Are we talking about the same campana?[/quote']

I was considering the top flight game time. Alcantara certainly hasn't played in the La Liga this season right?

EDIT: RIGHT? :eek: i tend to be wrong at things like this, and can't be bothered to check it out xD

Yeah i'm torn on this one. Adriano isn't exactly a worldbeater' date=' but he's benefited from other players injuries and has got himself plenty of gametime this season so far, and playing for the best team in the world is always going to help his cause.

Kosc hasn't had the best of starts this season. He has always had that error prone thing about him, but when he's on form....Arsenal are on form.

Can Koscielny get a 91 if he finds form before the season ends?[/quote']

Certainly. He is a great defender when the cows come home. He was the best Arsenal defender last season by quite some distance. No reason why he can't rediscover his form.

Yeah i'm torn on this one. Adriano isn't exactly a worldbeater' date=' but he's benefited from other players injuries and has got himself plenty of gametime this season so far, and playing for the best team in the world is always going to help his cause.

Can Koscielny get a 91 if he finds form before the season ends?[/quote']

1. He should be 91 already. 2. He's not error prone, he just does everything by himself most of the time and 3. From last night's showing, he looked a lot sharper. As I've said, the only thing he needs is minutes. He is top, top drawer. Adriano is a donkey.