Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Campana won 2-1

Another 1: Give Di Natale for Aubameyang?

Keep the Italian hitman.. may be old' date=' but old is gold in this case :D. Udinese have not been on great form this season, but he is still classier than Aubameyang.

The only thing is that Auba is a potential 90/1 player, as he has shown after being one of Saint Etienne's leading lights over the past 2 seasons. Long long long term I may.. still not do that :P. [/b']

1. Agree. If Verm and Merte are 91s and Sagna is 92' date=' having Kosc on 90 seems a little wrong. But this is SM.

2. He does a lot, i'm with you on that. But he makes errors, and sometimes they're costly errors. Found out of position on a few occasions leading to the opposition to score.

3. He looked good last night. I do hope he finds form.

Adriano isn't great, BUT.....he's getting minutes at Barcelona, is SM terms, that's pretty positive. You've got to look at both sides.[/quote']

Koscielny's out of position because Vermaelen's out of position. Domino effect. Kos is 96 quality but obviously he'll never get there. As for Adriano, he's only getting minutes because of Barca's injury crisis. Now Pique's back, he won't get a look in. Choice is obvious.

Koscielny or Correia Adriano?

Koscielny for me without a doubt' date=' am not much for Adriano.

Campana or Alcantara Rafinha?

Alcantara Rafinha, If he gets chances in the first team he will probably become a star.

Which is higher:

Infernito's love for Koschelny or MUTD's love for Reus? :D

I would say MUTD's love for Reus on that' date=' but whatever....:P

Another 1: Give Di Natale for Aubameyang?

Long term this is a good deal, not to sure if I would do it though because it will be a while before Aubameyang goes over Di Natale.

Lloris and Isco for Hart ?

if you're buying Hart.. hell no.. I wouldn't want to give Isco away..

Joe is the better keeper obviously' date=' and has had some impressive performances playing behind a shockingly fragile defence this season. If he carries on like this and City manage to improve, I would say there is little wrong in suggesting he could be awarded a rise by SM. However unlikely it may be though.

Lloris has just been unlucky that AVB is playing Friedel, but he is still a quality keeper. I expect him to be the starter soon, as Friedel has shown that he is not infallible.

If it was Lloris+another lesser youth, I would've said yes easily.. [/color']

Hmm' date=' i would prefer Lloris and Zouma :o

Should i sell Gonalons, i got a bid for Sven Bender accepted and Gonalons is already lvl 2 concern for no playing time[/quote']

Bender is barely playing while Gonalons is playing, so I'm not too sure about that. Would probably look for someone else to buy.

should i swap my thomas vermaelen for moura lucas plus varane?

Yeah Mate :) Great deal, your getting a bargain, Thomas Vermaelen has lacked good play for quite a while now and is not consistent, but overall I gotta say brilliant deal