Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i swap my thomas vermaelen for moura lucas plus varane?

Yeah Mate :) Great deal, your getting a bargain, Thomas Vermaelen has lacked good play for quite a while now and is not consistent, but overall I gotta say brilliant deal

should i swap my thomas vermaelen for moura lucas plus varane?

Fantastic deal for you! Lucas is simply magnificent and Varane is developing into a force to be reckoned with and in 2-3 years he'll be dominating all the attack forces in the world for France...

Demba Ba or Fernandinho (Shakhtar)

Position doesn't matter

Ba anyday of the week for me' date=' not much more needs to be said honestly..

Lovren or Giovinco?

Lovren easily, an absolute beast!

Lukaku or Bem Yeddar

Okay, I understand Ben Yeddar is awesome and playing outstanding for Toulose doesn't mean he's ready to even be compared with someone like Lukaku. Lukaku of course!

On the subject of Ben Yedder' date=' sold him about a month back for James WARD-PROWSE and Angelo HENIRIQUEZ, what do you make of that guys?[/quote']

Well that is a pretty awesome deal for you if you ask me! Ben Yedder is playing out of this world and will be 82-83 in the next review but Angelo and James have an immensely bright future ahead of them. James has been linked with Man United and Arsenal and that too for a princely sum of 10 Million Pounds and he's downright awesome! Going to be a star for England in the upcoming years. Angelo Henriquez...not much needs to be said really. An outstanding youth with great potential and Man United will help him progress truckloads. Brilliant deal for you, enough said.

On the subject of Ben Yedder' date=' sold him about a month back for James WARD-PROWSE and Angelo HENIRIQUEZ, what do you make of that guys?[/quote']

Profit Profit Profit, One of the best deals I've seen in a while, Great deal for you in my opinion

Well that is a pretty awesome deal for you if you ask me! Ben Yedder is playing out of this world and will be 82-83 in the next review but Angelo and James have an immensely bright future ahead of them. James has been linked with Man United and Arsenal and that too for a princely sum of 10 Million Pounds and he's downright awesome! Going to be a star for England in the upcoming years. Angelo Henriquez...not much needs to be said really. An outstanding youth with great potential and Man United will help him progress truckloads. Brilliant deal for you' date=' enough said.[/quote']

Good answer. Pretty much agree with this guy. Good deal for you

Cabaye' date=' Lichsteiner, Gourcoff, Paulinho, Capoue, Mkhitaryan?

Swapping Radu for one of them. :/

Please rank if possible. Thanks in advance. :D[/quote']

Mkhitaryan is definately rising 1+, between him and Paulinho Long term wise but i'd stick with Mkhitaryan most probably.

In real life i'd have gourcuff but that's a different matter :D