Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Digne or Obiang?

In a new EC me and a friend are battling it out for both and I can leave alone one and he'll leave the other alone so...?

P.S Not really in a position to war-bid!

Well both will be 85 once the changes come round :P Digne is probably the better option though.

Ben Yedder has been playing well but I doubt they'll give him a +10 in all honesty. I was looking at the future aspect only as I can see James at a big club and Angelo playing for United and even if he doesn't play immediately' date=' he will keep on improving under SAF & United's impressive youth system.

That's my opinion anyways..:)[/quote']

Appreciate the opinion ofcourse!

Ben Yedder' date=' Pedro Obiang, Sterling (possibly :D) all should get 10+. Obiang should be the more definate one though.[/quote']

Jamaica is really battling it out the get Sterling to play for them, but he's also been called up for the friendly with sweden v England, he'll definitely play, so that should also play a part in his +10 hopefully.

Digne or Obiang?

In a new EC me and a friend are battling it out for both and I can leave alone one and he'll leave the other alone so...?

P.S Not really in a position to war-bid!

Digne. Just prefer a fullback to a CM. :/ CM talents are aplenty (I think)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 15' date='5 M for Ramos? I'm getting Ramos...should I accept?[/quote']

That's a great deal to obtain Ramos. Personally I think Hulk is very much overrated, in addition his move to Zenit won't help him in relation to SM ratings.

Ramos is top quality and a top deal for you

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 15' date='5 M for Ramos? I'm getting Ramos...should I accept?[/quote']

Bargain! :D

Well... My luuk de Jong for Lamela? Since Lamela is closer to 90 than de Jong' date=' don't he? I got Pablo Osvaldo and Matavz for strikers...[/quote']

Go for Lamela...he will change his position in Fw/Win at next changes...