Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tbh with you there's never really a good time to sell a player that highly rated.

The best time to sell him is the moment he's not a solid 98 but that won't be for in theory at least another 2 years. The reason behind this is because even though he then may be in danger of dropping you can easily replace him with a 95+ player as he'd only in theory drop to 97 then 96 etc.

Basically I'd always keep a player like Ronaldo or Messi as if used correctly they can get stats like you have shown something that I have never seen an Ozil or player of similar level achieve consistently.

Tonight he got another hattrick and assist 10 rating motm, I think he was proving a point XD, definitely keeping now.

Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 15' date='5 M for Ramos? I'm getting Ramos...should I accept?[/quote']

Great deal for you. Get Ramos.

Well... My luuk de Jong for Lamela? Since Lamela is closer to 90 than de Jong' date=' don't he? I got Pablo Osvaldo and Matavz for strikers...[/quote']

Not much between them but I'd rather Lamela.

lavezzi and KPB for Higuain? id be getting Higuain

That's a very good deal too. Lucky you guys ;)

KJAER + CISSOKHO for Xabi ALONSO ?? i will get xabi

Xabi alonso by far' date=' great player

lavezzi and KPB for Higuain? id be getting Higuain

lavezzi isn't the same as in Napoli, so Higuain for me

Well... My luuk de Jong for Lamela? Since Lamela is closer to 90 than de Jong' date=' don't he? I got Pablo Osvaldo and Matavz for strikers...[/quote']

Lamela forever

Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 15' date='5 M for Ramos? I'm getting Ramos...should I accept?[/quote']

Close one, Ramos for me because Hulk has no chance to rise in Russia

Funny enough i just put in a bid for him before I read this. It seems like he's the starting LB at Villa so should be getting a lot of games after his suspension.

Yeah he should tbh!! Just got a problem with a Gash on his leg that opened up last match will be back in a week or two tho!!

KJAER + CISSOKHO for Xabi ALONSO ?? i will get xabi

Xabi. Do it.

Matthew Briggs' date=' Joe Bennet or Leon Barnett?[/quote']

Bennett is a starter. Despite other's opinions I think he's doing fine. Young, inexperienced but definitely skilled and learning. Will definitely get better over the course of the season as he adapts to the pace of the prem league.

Though I think he has a slight temper issue. :/

But overall a good buy imo.

Luuk de Jong + 6M = Podolski? Im getting Podolski...

I would do it. De Jong won't be >90 anytime soon' date=' Podolski has a fair (I think, but definitely better) chance to rise. And I think he's doing fine for Arsenal.

Got an offer for my Fabregas. Benzema + 10mill. Deal? Im worried that Fabregas might drop to 94 considering that he hasnt really reached the heights during his Arsenal time at Barcelona

Valid point about Fabregas.

I'd rather a Benzema + Youngster deal.

What could you get with the 10mil?

First of Keep Giroud' date=' If there's other talents you could afford by selling Oliver Giroud then go for it :)[/quote']

You don't need Giroud as Falcao' date=' Lewa and Damiao is more than enough for strikers and since El Shaarawy, Jantschke, Immobile etc. are available [those 3 are guaranteed a rise'] if you can buy a couple of those with the money you get from selling Giroud I see no reason to keep him.

I dont think its really worth selling Giroud and buying two of them young players' date=' none of them will get 90 for a long time!

Might aswell keep Giroud whos starting games for Arsenal.[/center']

Just try to sell Giroud for a bit more than CV' date=' and that's as good a deal as you can get. Unless you somehow play with 3 strikers :eek:, then you would need the cover lol.

If you mange to sell him in time, get El Shaarawy and Verratti first.. They have got a lot of playing time for big clubs.

[/color']

Thanks for the input guys!

Right now I can get 11.4mil off Giroud. Not sure if there'll come a higher bid.

Kinda reluctant to give him up (even though he probably won't rise) since he's my best performing CF (yes, yes better than Falcao O.o)

On my shortlist there are:

• Bertrand
  • Jenkinson
  • Ogbonna
  • Immobile
  • Destro
  • Camacho
  • Zouma
  • Verratti
  • Gundogan
  • El Shaarawy
  • M. Rodrigo
  • Koke
  • De Vrij

I've tried to break them up into 3 groups. The first range from about 2-3mil, second is 3-4mil, and the third is about 5-7mil.

Bertrand and Zouma end TB in a week's time. May face some competition for them though.

Looking at the host of available players, is Giroud a keep? Or is it better to sell him and spend the 11.4mil?

I hate long lists so I filtered out a lot of guys. Sorry if the list is still long.

Huge thanks in advance.