Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

A really confusing one for me personally as I'm a Barca supporter and I don't think there's much to separate these two. Sergi Roberto or Rafa Alcantara?

What do you expect they'll rise by in the next review?

P.S Perin Mattia any good? Will he rise in the next review and if so by how much?

A really confusing one for me personally as I'm a Barca supporter and I don't think there's much to separate these two. Sergi Roberto or Rafa Alcantara?

P.S Perin Mattia any good? Will he rise in the next review and if so by how much?

I'd go for Rafahina, Look at he's brother age of 21 and huge talent...Rafa is in the B team wich ain't bad right now for he's age I reckon Rafa could be better than he's bro im the next few years within experience...92 Potentially

Mattia has alot of confidence and I reckon could become worldwide to be a 91...Rock hard

I'd go for Rafahina' date=' Look at he's brother age of 21 and huge talent...Rafa is in the B team wich ain't bad right now for he's age I reckon Rafa could be better than he's bro im the next few years within experience...92 Potentially

Mattia has alot of confidence and I reckon could become worldwide to be a 91...Rock hard[/quote']

Just because you're bro is good doesn't mean that you have to be good :rolleyes:

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Personally I prefer Roberto but you can't go wrong with either. Roberto will stay and Rafinha might go up 1

Sergi Roberto all the way Jay. I rate him very highly. Has an amazing passing range for such a young gun. Next great CM talent from La Masia. More direct than Xavi' date=' maybe like Thiago or Cesc.[/color']

Unless Samper was on the db as well.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isimat Mirin' date=' Wollscheid, Caulker..Who is the best prospect???[/quote']

at the moment. definitely wollscheid. easily a 89 by end of season i think.

caulker has potential. but not exactly first team yet at spurs. need to see how he develops.

mirin. highly touted in the french league. yet i suspect his sm rating will be stunted due to his club. dont really see him progressing post 89 until he leaves for a bigger club/league..

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

at the moment. definitely wollscheid. easily a 89 by end of season i think.

caulker has potential. but not exactly first team yet at spurs. need to see how he develops.

mirin. highly touted in the french league. yet i suspect his sm rating will be stunted due to his club. dont really see him progressing post 89 until he leaves for a bigger club/league..

Thanks mate..

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm trying to get Kompany...should I get Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 7 M for him?

Is it worth?

Most definitely good deal for you, Kompany has been poor so far this season but I'm sure he can turn it around.

The same can't be said for $ity's CL hopes however :P

Right now I can get 11.4mil off Giroud. Not sure if there'll come a higher bid.

Kinda reluctant to give him up (even though he probably won't rise) since he's my best performing CF (yes' date=' yes better than Falcao O.o)

On my shortlist there are:

[list']

[*]Bertrand

[*]Jenkinson

[*]Ogbonna

[*]Immobile

[*]Destro

[*]Camacho

[*]Zouma

[*]Verratti

[*]Gundogan

[*]El Shaarawy

[*]M. Rodrigo

[*]Koke

[*]De Vrij

I've tried to break them up into 3 groups. The first range from about 2-3mil, second is 3-4mil, and the third is about 5-7mil.

Bertrand and Zouma end TB in a week's time. May face some competition for them though.

Looking at the host of available players, is Giroud a keep? Or is it better to sell him and spend the 11.4mil?

:X Anyone please? Or are the guys listed not worth it.

Is Kjeci for sparta praha worth keeping?

Krejci you mean' date=' yeh sell him and invest in other risers.

Isimat Mirin, Wollscheid, Caulker..Who is the best prospect???

Caulker for sure.

:X Anyone please? Or are the guys listed not worth it.

Verratti & El Shah will be worth it.