Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Isimat Mirin' date=' Wollscheid, Caulker..Who is the best prospect?[/quote']

Its out of Wollscheid and Caulker for me, think I would be tempted go for Caulker cause im more familar with him although I know that Wollscheid will probably be a rating or two higher by the end of the season.

Lennon + Callejon for Kroos ?

That is a good deal for Kroos' date=' if your buying him. :P

A really confusing one for me personally as I'm a Barca supporter and I don't think there's much to separate these two. Sergi Roberto or Rafa Alcantara?

What do you expect they'll rise by in the next review?

P.S Perin Mattia any good? Will he rise in the next review and if so by how much?

Difficult one, would go for Sergi Roberto though.

Alright many people have many different opinions on Lars and Sven Bender...But which is the better player

I would say Lars is the better player' date=' its just Svens at a better team, although im sure Lars plays more so hes the better option still.

I'm trying to get Kompany...should I get Hulk + Mateo Kovacic + 7 M for him?

Is it worth?

Thats an amazing deal for Kompany.

:X Anyone please? Or are the guys listed not worth it.

They're definitely worth it in the long term at least. Giroud is good but i can't see him being over 91 if he even gets there.

Ogbonna is the best value there so he's a must buy, i'd probably use the rest on El Shaarawy simply because he's had a cracking start to the season. But bare in mind Milan have been very average and most of the guys on your list there have great potential.

:X Anyone please? Or are the guys listed not worth it.

Definitely worth it' date=' rest of the details will be provided in reply to other messages :)..

Alright many people have many different opinions on Lars and Sven Bender...But which is the better player

Lars definitely. Sven is rubbish if you ask me..

Thanks for the input guys!

Right now I can get 11.4mil off Giroud. Not sure if there'll come a higher bid.

Kinda reluctant to give him up (even though he probably won't rise) since he's my best performing CF (yes' date=' yes better than Falcao O.o)

On my shortlist there are:

[list']

[*]Bertrand

[*]Jenkinson

[*]Ogbonna

[*]Immobile

[*]Destro

[*]Camacho

[*]Zouma

[*]Verratti

[*]Gundogan

[*]El Shaarawy

[*]M. Rodrigo

[*]Koke

[*]De Vrij

I've tried to break them up into 3 groups. The first range from about 2-3mil, second is 3-4mil, and the third is about 5-7mil.

Bertrand and Zouma end TB in a week's time. May face some competition for them though.

Looking at the host of available players, is Giroud a keep? Or is it better to sell him and spend the 11.4mil?

I hate long lists so I filtered out a lot of guys. Sorry if the list is still long.

Huge thanks in advance.

Definitely sell him, no doub about that. Tis very tough to decide which of those to take but I'd advise you to take Ogbonna and Jenks from the first boh of them will be in rated 87 in the next review most likely and are a must. Then I'd go for El Shaarawy due to his amazing performances for a Milan albeit an average Milan. Linked closely with both Manchester's he's outstanding and will be 90 by the end of the season if he continues his form I back him to do. If you still have some funds left which is highly unlikely but anyways I'll tell you, get Verratti then Destro but the musts are Ogbonna, Jenks and El Shaarawy :).

Which keeper?

Samir Handanovic

Vicente Guaita

Rui Patricio

Emiliano Viviano

Ron-Robert Zieler

Sergio Romero

If you ask me it's between Patricio and Zieler but I'd have to go with Rui. He's the Portugal no. 1 keeper and will mos definitely be a 90 in the next review. Zieler is still outstanding but he's not near the NT keeper with Neuer and for the future he has competition from the likes of Ter Stegen and Leno so it's Patricio for me :)

I have the option to sign either Vladimir Gabulov of Anzhi or Vyacheslav Malafeev of Zenit. Anzhi are just ahead of Zenit but Im positive Malafeev was the Russian number one at Euro 2012. I cant decide between the two who to sign.

Malafeev for me. Nice sig btw ;)

Lennon+Sandro or Marchisio/Vidal?

Vidal.

Nicolas N'KOULOU or Yaroslav RAKYTSKIY?

I'd love to have any of them in my team but Rakytskiy just pips Nico for me.

I have the option to sign either Vladimir Gabulov of Anzhi or Vyacheslav Malafeev of Zenit. Anzhi are just ahead of Zenit but Im positive Malafeev was the Russian number one at Euro 2012. I cant decide between the two who to sign.

Malafeev' date=' yep he was no.1 at the euros and showed some quality performances(got a good few Informs on fifa12 for that also :P)

Lennon+Sandro or Marchisio/Vidal?

Vidal set to rise 1+ and better than the lot mentioned.

Nicolas N'KOULOU or Yaroslav RAKYTSKIY?

Rakytskiy definately has more consistency/Potential than Nicolas anyway.