lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Luis Danilo or Luiz Fernandinho?:confused:

Danilo easily better prospect and club, Luiz Fernandinho aint gonna get any good rating with Al Jazira..

But i think you have these players mixed up, Lui(z) danilo and Lui(s) Fernandinho (shakhtar) you mean? If it is i'd take Fernandinho.

Danilo easily better prospect and club' date=' Luiz Fernandinho aint gonna get any good rating with Al Jazira..

But i think you have these players mixed up, Lui(z) danilo and Lui(s) Fernandinho (shakhtar) you mean? If it is i'd take Fernandinho.[/quote']

Sorry m8, my mistake. It is Fernandinho of Shakhtar:o

My Luis Danilo or Luiz Fernandinho?:confused:

I'd rather Luis Fernandinho as he's a pretty solid DM and surely deserves a rise (will he get one is a completely different thing though).

Luiz Danilo is a very decent up and coming RB and has a tremendous potential but no one knows if he'll ever be able to fulfil it or not (he's just an 87 right now and nobody knows if he'll even reach 90 let alone into the ninetees).

Listen guys,

I'm really trying hard to sign Radamel Falcao (26-92), but the manager is asking the following:

I'd have to sell Thiago Silva (28-94) for SM value (26,1 M) and then he'd swap Falcao against Mario Gomez (27-93). My backup CB's are Kompany, Boateng and Ivanovic (of who I've heard that they're all on the rise). With Silva now playing for PSG, will he maintain his rating?

Cheers,

A.

Danilo easily better prospect and club' date=' Luiz Fernandinho aint gonna get any good rating with Al Jazira..

But i think you have these players mixed up, Lui(z) danilo and Lui(s) Fernandinho (shakhtar) you mean? If it is i'd take Fernandinho.[/quote']

whoops wrong Fernandinho :o

Listen guys' date='

I'm really trying hard to sign Radamel Falcao (26-92), but the manager is asking the following:

I'd have to sell Thiago Silva (28-94) for SM value (26,1 M) and then he'd swap Falcao against Mario Gomez (27-93). My backup CB's are Kompany, Boateng and Ivanovic (of who I've heard that they're all on the rise). With Silva now playing for PSG, will he maintain his rating?

Cheers,

A.[/quote']

Keep your players mate, simple as that!

Listen guys' date='

Cheers,

A.[/quote']

I'd never sell to a selfless manager who would make me sell one of my players to externals :/ Screw him and the deal

Oh sorry my bad' date=' the manager wants Thiago Silva for SM value, I don't have to sell him to an external :P, my bad.[/quote']

Oh, still a bad deal even though I adore Falcao :P Both Silva and Gomez have solid ratings.

Just out of curiosity :rolleyes: ... Pirlo or Ibra :P I Don't mind about rating :o

Ibra.

I have to make a choice out of:

Reus' date=' Lewandowski, Jovetic or Luuk De Jong ? :)[/quote']

Reus then Jovetic, not much between them but Reus is just a better buy in regards SM.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER and Mesut ÖZIL for Cesc FÀBREGAS

I get Fabregas, I Find this terrible, what you'd think? B)

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER and Mesut ÖZIL for Cesc FÀBREGAS

I get Fabregas' date=' I Find this terrible, what you'd think? B)[/quote']

This indeed is terrible. Keep your duo.

Listen guys' date='

Cheers,

A.[/quote']

Too risky for me, if you want rid of Gomez and you want Falcao that badly AND you arent bothered about Thiago Silva, do the swap first, as I mentioned in previous posts its very easy to be scammed in a deal like that unless you do your side of the bargain first

I get Fabregas' date=' I Find this terrible, what you'd think? B)[/quote']

i think ozil alone is better than fabregas