lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Joe Allen talent? :o

Yup :) No-one really notices him in-game but he really does keep a flow of possession for Liverpool and the tempo high on the break. Passes/pass-completion rate up there with Xavi, Sneijder etc. Only flaw is tackling lol

Would my Schurrle and Wollscheid be a fair deal for Luis Suarez? I've heard alot about Schurrle and he's meant to be a cracking player but dont know anything about Wollscheid. Will they be rising in the next changes or before the end of the season and is this deal worthwhile for me?

Thanks

Would my Schurrle and Wollscheid be a fair deal for Luis Suarez? I've heard alot about Schurrle and he's meant to be a cracking player but dont know anything about Wollscheid. Will they be rising in the next changes or before the end of the season and is this deal worthwhile for me?

Thanks

Wollscheid imo is a cracking defender..... should hit 88/89 next changes with a definite 89 at the end of the season if he doesnt hit 89 next changes, he has the potential to be 90/91!

This is all my opinion of course!

Thanks

Whoever is getting Suarez in that deal has got much the better of the deal.

Schurrle is overhyped and opverrated, where as Wollscheid whilst being a competent defender will max out at 89 for me.

I know I am biased but Suarez for me is in the best three players of the season in the Premier League his performances have been truely sensational in a struggling side which in it's own way makes it even more impressive.

Schurrle is overhyped and opverrated' date=' where as Wollscheid whilst being a competent defender will max out at 89 for me.

I know I am biased but Suarez for me is in the best three players of the season in the Premier League his performances have been truely sensational in a struggling side which in it's own way makes it even more impressive.[/quote']

I concur with the above, no bias here.

Schurrle is overhyped and opverrated' date=' where as Wollscheid whilst being a competent defender will max out at 89 for me.

I know I am biased but Suarez for me is in the best three players of the season in the Premier League his performances have been truely sensational in a struggling side which in it's own way makes it even more impressive.[/quote']

I'm getting Suarez and aye I agree, think he would make it into any side in the world I just think Liverpool's team makes him look worse when in my opinion he would be at 94/95 IF he was at a top team.

Will Suarez rise do you think?

I concur with the above' date=' no bias here.[/quote']

That's because you're a smart fella

I'm getting Suarez and aye I agree' date=' think he would make it into any side in the world I just think Liverpool's team makes him look worse when in my opinion he would be at 94/95 IF he was at a top team.

Will Suarez rise do you think?[/quote']

He really should based on his own personal performances but the underpar performances of the team will probably prevent him from getting it. If there was any justice he would as he has been senational both for Liverpool and his country, but as I say I believe it will be unlikely :(

Guys' date=' I have lamela, and ive been offered james rodriguez and 6m swap. Help plz because lamela seems to be doing well, though rodriguez is a good talent too.

Thanks peeps.[/quote']

Both fantastic players. Lamela 8 goals & 4 assists in 10 starts for Roma 7th in Italy.

James Rodriguez 6 goals & 1 assist in 7 starts for Top placed Porto

ONLY If your desperate for cash. I'd keep Lamela in all my set-ups tho it is a close thing. Can you get JR for anybody else???

Suarez + Xhaka + 15m for my Sanchez? Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Do it, Suarez is class, Xhaka is meant to be class with the way people go on about him on here and I think he is going to 87 or 88 next updates, and the 15 mil is very nice on top of that.

Listen guys' date='

I'm really trying hard to sign Radamel Falcao (26-92), but the manager is asking the following:

I'd have to sell Thiago Silva (28-94) for SM value (26,1 M) and then he'd swap Falcao against Mario Gomez (27-93). My backup CB's are Kompany, Boateng and Ivanovic (of who I've heard that they're all on the rise). With Silva now playing for PSG, will he maintain his rating?

Cheers,

A.[/quote']

Silva and Gomez are solid at their ratings.

Keep them. Rather atrocious offer imo. Daylight robbery.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER and Mesut ÖZIL for Cesc FÀBREGAS

I get Fabregas' date=' I Find this terrible, what you'd think? B)[/quote']

Yes it is terrible. Swap Ozil for Cesc maybe. Though imo while both should stay, Ozil is probably better to have in the future. That, or Schwein and cash or someone else. Not the duo together.

I meant Pepe+Sanchez for Aguero

Keep the duo. I thought you meant Pepe Or Sanchez since you used the oblique/slash sign. "/"

Guys' date=' I have lamela, and ive been offered james rodriguez and 6m swap. Help plz because lamela seems to be doing well, though rodriguez is a good talent too.

Thanks peeps.[/quote']

Keep Lamela, though if 6mil can buy you a good young star the deal is worth taking.

Alexander Kačaniklić worth a buy?

Yes' date=' but gonna rise rather slowly.

Suarez + Xhaka + 15m for my Sanchez? Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Left side is better. :) And the 15mil could get you some good players too.

Cleverly + Sinclair for Walcott?

Very competitive game world.

:confused:

Quite tough for me.

I've watched Cleverley when he was at Leicester. (Yeah that was a while back) And I've caught some games of him at MU. Imo not an amazing player, but he's a really good youngster. He won't be a star, but he'll be a top player for a good side.

Sinclair is another good young player, but he'll probably rise slowly so it's a long wait, but I think it's worth it.

But as good as he is, I'm not particularly impressed by Walcott. Rather give the two for someone else.

If there's no one, I'd just keep them. After they rise, their value will increase and you could probably swap for someone better then.

Cleverly + Sinclair for Walcott?

Very competitive game world.

:confused:

Cleverly + Sinclar

Well Cleverly has been amazing so far at United and is bound to keep he's spot in the starting line-up, But if you look at it Sinclar is not getting much game time, But I reckon once City play him a bit more and he gets to that certain age then he'll better than ever

This is why I pick the duo

I'm getting Suarez and aye I agree' date=' think he would make it into any side in the world I just think Liverpool's team makes him look worse when in my opinion he would be at 94/95 IF he was at a top team.

Will Suarez rise do you think?[/quote']

not while pool is at the wrong end of the table

Witsel or Fellaini?

Fellaini's due a rise and Witsel's stuck in Russia. But long term could Witsel peak higher?

Fellaini.

Fellaini has been Brilliant at Everton so far this season :) It's been that he'll mov to Chelsea and if he does, I reckon he'll peak higher than Wistel

Witsel or Fellaini?

Fellaini's due a rise and Witsel's stuck in Russia. But long term could Witsel peak higher?

Edit: Any idea how much Ramires would reach? Thanks.

Go for the man with the big hair!:DSorry that wasn't much help. I would go for Fellaini, fantastic player and will grow as a player.

Ramires is a great player but will be around 92 possibly 93 at a push in the future