lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Go for the man with the big hair!:DSorry that wasn't much help. I would go for Fellaini' date=' fantastic player and will grow as a player.

Ramires is a great player but will be around 92 possibly 93 at a push in the future[/quote']

Fellaini.

Fellaini has been Brilliant at Everton so far this season :) It's been that he'll mov to Chelsea and if he does' date=' I reckon he'll peak higher than Wistel[/quote']

Thanks guys.

He is fabulous, is he not?

Fellaini.jpg

I have Witsel and his TB ends on 25th. Originally wanted to swap but another club has put in a bid for Fellaini at external and I'm hardly in any position to bid for him.

Should I sell Diaby for cash? Then maybe give I. Martinez + cash for him?

Witsel or Fellaini?

Fellaini's due a rise and Witsel's stuck in Russia. But long term could Witsel peak higher?

Edit: Any idea how much Ramires would reach? Thanks.

Go for Fellaini mate' date=' he has been a revelation this season and it is only a matter of time before he moves to a bigger club, Everton are a selling club, a stepping stone to showcase your talents if you like for players before they get sold on for a hefty profit. This will be the case with Fellaini, he will rise higher and quicker than Witsel will due to his recent move Witsel will struggle to go above 90.

Ramires I believe will peak at 93. With the "Chelsea Pensioners" that can't go on forever Ramires will have an even more integral part to play in the Chelsea Revolution.[/color']

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is it worth buying Deulofeu for 4 M??

Another quick question: I need a good defender. Should i swap my Hulk for Arturo Vidal or for Jerome Boateng?

Thank you

Yeah I think that's a good buy. But are the usual hot prospects available? The 4mil could be better spent on them. :/

Hulk for Vidal sounds very good, considering Hulk will stay at 91 and Vidal could get 92.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes buy deufloeu for that much

swap hulk for jerome

I could also buy Dede for about 13 M. Is still worth getting him? or he will stay for a while at 90?

Thank you again

what about Hulk for Subotic instead?

Can Subotic rise to 92?

I haven't seen a lot of Hulk since he has moved to Zenit.I do see Subotic play with Dortmund and think he is a good defender overall.However' date=' take nothing away from Hulk a quality striker/forward.It really depends on what you need? do you need cover in the back? or someone to play CB like Subotic does or do you need a forward?[/color']

I desperately need a defender...this is the reason why I'm analisyng every opportunity... :(

Both can play CB.

Vidal has the addition of LB/RB. Plus CM.

Position wise he's a better get. Especially if you'd like the additional position cover.

But Subotic is two years younger. Both should get 92, but may or may not reach 93. I don't watch them so much so I can't compare sorry. :(

Could I get more opinions on this please? Thanks in advance. :)

Between Fellaini and Mkhitaryan, I'd probably pick Fellaini atm because he has a chance of 91 and tbh i can only see Mkhitaryan getting 90 this time and it's not certain he could ever get 91 in Ukraine. Fellaini could also join a top club like chelsea, man utd in the summer which will only help him sm wise.

Fellaini' date=' Capoue, Isla, Moussa Sissoko, Banega, Mkhitaryan?

Who's the best pick, potential-wise?[/quote']

1. Mkhitaryan

2. Capoue

3. Fellaini

4. Isla

5. Sisskok

6. Banega

That is potential wise, Fellaini is almost at his peak and Banega is at his peak so not much potential from them

1. Mkhitaryan

2. Capoue

3. Fellaini

4. Isla

5. Sisskok

6. Banega

That is potential wise' date=' [b']Fellaini is almost at his peak [/b]and Banega is at his peak so not much potential from them

He's 25 soon how can he almost be at his peak? Players don't usually hit their peak until atleast 28/29.. He can only improve and could move to a bigger club..