lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

..and what about swapping my Lucio for Adel Rami? Lucio is probably going to drop soon but is Rami a good replacement?

Rami is a good solid center back but if there are better, younger options available then..I'd take them. Just list out the other good center backs available, under 25..

..and what about swapping my Lucio for Adel Rami? Lucio is probably going to drop soon but is Rami a good replacement?

Both might drop tbh' date=' but i would still trad Lucio for Rami, because of age, but Rami isnt that good tbh

Who has the most potential?

Insua or Melgarejo?

Melgarejo IMO

Just took over a club and can buy Juan Jesus or Guarin. Not bothered about position but just about which one of these can get a higher rating.

in all honesty I would go for Juan' date=' the guy is immensely talented (not saying Guarin isn't) Juan has a shot at 88 by this time next year if he carries on the way he is. Making his resale value more profitable if you chose to sell him. He is a keeper for me and has 90+ potential maintaining the form is key to his growth. [/color']

Mandanda + Patricio for my Lloris ? :confused:
Thanks guys i'll keep Hugo. Btw i also have Ahamada' date=' so getting Patricio would be pointless i guess[/quote']

keep Lloris mate, with you having Ahamada as well you have the current and future French number one.

what about Hulk for Subotic instead?

Can Subotic rise to 92?

Subotic for me.

Theres a few available...

D. Agger

M. Richards

M. Benatia

G. Castro

M. Debuchy

D. Godin

I. Abate

D. Criscito

Van der wiel

Thanks

Who you after' date=' a RB, CB or LB?

Just took over a club and can buy Juan Jesus or Guarin. Not bothered about position but just about which one of these can get a higher rating.

I would buy Juan.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Micah Richards for Yann M'vila? I have Richards. Positions are not important.

M'Vila by a mile. Richards doesn't play for City and M'Vila has much more potential IMO. Brilliant deal for you, definitely do it..

in all honesty I would go for Juan' date=' the guy is immensely talented (not saying Guarin isn't) Juan has a shot at 88 by this time next year if he carries on the way he is. Making his resale value more profitable if you chose to sell him. He is a keeper for me and has 90+ potential maintaining the form is key to his growth. [/color']
Juan is a really good defender and should be around 86 in the next changes while Guarin has a shot at 90. I'd take Guarin as as talented as Juan is' date=' it'll take some time for him to reach Guarin's 89...[/quote']

I would buy Juan.

Thanks guys.

Betrand + Immobile or Holtby/S. Roberto/Romeu?

I can get one of the three. Or should I keep my duo?

Could you guys rank the three while at it :P Thanks so much.

I would agree with most people's sentiments in keeping your duo' date=' but if you want to go for one of the other three my advice would be definetly go for Holtby.

He has started to excel at Schalke this season, he seems to have come back a different player and is really starting to have a big influence on the team and his own performance level has improved dramatically. A stick on for 89 and has forced his way into the German NT Thinking (squad, not for a starter at this point)

M'Villa.

Both are solid enough at there rating for now, but M'Villa has more scope for future development in his sorts out his attitude problems.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Keep Betrand and Immobile

1_Holtby

2_Roberto

3_Romeu

Go for M'vila.

Hi guys' date='

I need help with a deal i'm new here didn't know where else to ask because SMFA are rubbish when it comes to thing like this.

I recently made a deal with another manager which involved 3 trades.

Hamsik + Umititi = Asamoah

Alba + Dybala = Jovetic

Giovinco + Jackson Martinez + cash = Reus

It had to be done in this order to accomodate the chairmans valuing on each player. We agreed on the deal and had completed the first two trades however when it came to the third deal the other manager said he wanted to change the deal. This surprised me because i thought he was quite fair and we had made the deal ...so I said no i'd prefer to go ahead with the deal that we had agreed on. A while after this, SMFA have reversed the deal and i'm suspicious about this because we are both known to the other managers and I had done deals like this before and there have been no problems.

Another manager had previously sold this same manager Xavi for Daniele Rossi + 5M with the agreement that aftert his was complete, he would also get Subotic for just cash. However he pulled out of the deal as well and the other manager was stranded having sold Xavi for De Rossi.

What can we do in these cases?[/quote']

Bad situation this one and one we’ve all probably seen at some point. There’s probably not a great deal you can really do here but avoiding this person in future is a given. If the deals are being reversed it sounds like other managers are suspicious of him and are watching his transfer dealings and reporting him/them, so avoid being tarred with the same brush and have nothing further to do with him.

The SMFA won’t reply to your emails regarding this so it’s probably pointless trying to go down that route (customer service really really isn’t a strong suit for SM). Overall there really isn’t a lot you can do, but if some of the deals have gone through already and you’re not happy with the player swaps that have taken place you can contact other managers in the league to report them as illegal and they should get reversed.

I don’t agree with the guys that think PX deals should be removed however, that would take a massive part of the game out, but dealing with people you don’t know can often be fraught with risks.

Hope that helps and you get sorted.

PS, this is probably the wrong thread for this and you'd maybe get more advice creating a new thread for your query, but i notice your new so don't sweat it. ;)

De Rossi + J.Martinez + Neymar + Rafael (RB) = Ronaldo

I have a lot of depth in my team but is that offer to good to refuse for my Ronaldo?

In My opinion...... I'd definitly take that for Ronaldo..... your getting Neymar and Rafael who have A LOT of potential, Javi Martinez and De Rossi who are World Class Center Mids....... Snap his hand off!!! ;)

I have a lot of depth in my team but is that offer to good to refuse for my Ronaldo?

I wouldn't accept it, it certainly isn't too good to reject ;). Everyone here knows I'm one of the few who believes Neymar will be one of the world's best and I rate him highly but that'll take some time. De Rossi is ageing and is at his peak. Javi is good and I don't rate Rafael that highly honestly. Don't sell Ronaldo, keep him IMO

J.Martinez = Jackson or Javi ? Neymar,Javi and de rossi are in your first 11 ? if it's Javi and two of them are in first 11 ,do it.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You should accept this deal' date=' Ronaldo is the second best player in SM but you have been offer one of the best DM in the world (De Rossi), J.Martinez is doing very well for B.Munich and he could rise very fast, Rafael is a very good RB and very young...and Neymar is Neymar :D

M'vila, no doubt! Very young and 93+ potential player ;)

I'do go for Bertand and Immobile.

Immobile and Destro are the best italian CF with that age...