lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Destro easily ! By far the best striker and the one with the most potential of the lot above IMO ! Definitely Destro' date=' don't think twice ;)[/quote']
between martinez and traore...

in my opinion u should get Martinez ;)

IMO its between Martinez and Traore' date=' short term Martinez for sure and long term Traore for sure :P[/quote']

Thanks guys. Duncan, JGF, gotta spread. :(

It's between Martinez and Destro then :/ I'm tight on budget and can't go into a bidding war for Traore. :o

Any more opinions please?

Thanks guys. Duncan' date=' JGF, gotta spread. :(

It's between [b']Martinez[/b] and Destro then :/ I'm tight on budget and can't go into a bidding war for Traore. :o

Destro for me too has the most potential but i've got a feeling he won't be playing that much this season as Osvaldo is pretty good this season. So,SM-wise,i'll go for Jackson Martinez who'll has huge chance to increase

Jackson Martinez' date=' Immobile, Destro or L Traore?

Jackson is looking at 88 by end of the season right? ._.

Not sure if I should go for the short term profit riser or the long term ones. :/

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Gotta go with Jackson Martinez, very established in his short-time at Porto and a true great poacher and clinical finisher. Destro is good but not good enough... I think Gabbiadini/Insigne are much better alternatives for their teams and for the Italy NT.

Last one of the day' date=' I promise

Zieler + 11 mil for Courtois? I have the left side[/quote']

I'd do it. I see Courtois being Chelsea's future keeper for years to come and at current he's playing outstanding for Atletico. Zieler is also very good but is older and will have a harder time getting into the NT with the likes of Leno, Ter Stegen etc. and Neuer is still only 26 ;). So do the deal :)

Kagawa for Bent + Alex Teiexira? I've got Kagawa' date=' should I do the deal?[/quote']

Hell No, if it is Darren bent he is overrated and is probably due for a drop, Teixeira is doing well for Shakhtar but is nowhere near the level of player kagawa is. Kagawa has had a tough time in England so far mainly due to injuries but he is a little pocket genius who i am sure when given enough time to adapt will be a vital player for the Mancs.

Thanks guys. Duncan' date=' JGF, gotta spread. :(

It's between [b']Martinez[/b] and Destro then :/ I'm tight on budget and can't go into a bidding war for Traore. :o

I would personally go for Jackson, he is a regular for club and country and can see him rising at a faster rate than Destro. Portugal is a relatively weak league and as he plays for the best team in Portugal I can see him scoring goals a plenty and arriving at 89/90 by the end of the season.

Destro will take longer IMO to get there, I have not seen enough of him to say his true potential/ability but simply put I think Martinez will be a more useful player quicker if you catch my drift.

Is Dentinho from Shakhtar Worth buying??

Not really unless it is a super-competitive set-up and you need him for squad depth.

Never going to amount to being a top player by that I mean on SM terms 89-90+. He is little more than a reserve in any case.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

for my neymar they offered di maria +10 million' date=' what would you advise me to do???[/quote']

Dealllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Last one I promise

Kagawa for Lamela + 7.5 million? Any help?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

for my neymar they offered di maria +10 million' date=' what would you advise me to do???[/quote']

Acepte rápidamente ;) You can Probably guess what that means if not everyone else will Answer :P

Who's the better buy from an unmanaged Swansea?

Michel Vorm (bearing in mind i have Krul)

Neil Taylor

Ben Davies

Ashley Williams

Sung-yueng Ki

Nathan Dyer

Ashley Williams for me :rolleyes:;)

Do the deal mate, will be a while before Neymar gets to Di Maria's rating, that is if he makes it In La Liga (his likely destination.) Plus 10 million which even in a competitive GW can sit pretty and make your Bank Balance look healthy.

Dealllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Last one I promise

Kagawa for Lamela + 7.5 million? Any help?

If you have Kagawa and the 7.5million will buy you a talent of any worth then it is worth doing the deal IMO' date=' if you can't do anything with the cash keep Kagawa, he will succeed at Man Utd with the talent he has.[/color']

Who's the better buy from an unmanaged Swansea?

Michel Vorm (bearing in mind i have Krul)

Neil Taylor

Ben Davies

Ashley Williams

Sung-yueng Ki

Nathan Dyer

I am assuming position is of no importance? If this is the case then I would buy someone who will make you a handy profit and at the moment in time it would be Ben Davies or Nathan Dyer' date=' both due a decent rise, the former more so as he is only rated 75. Not like any of them will hit the dizzy heights of 90+ rating while at Swansea, no disrespect to Swansea of course.[/color']

Very generous offer mate. Accept it quickly :)

Any help on whether I should do the Kagawa for Lamela for 7.5 mil? I have Kagawa. Any help would be great :)

Kagawa definitely. He will find his form sooner or later ;)

Very generous offer mate. Accept it quickly :)

Any help on whether I should do the Kagawa for Lamela for 7.5 mil? I have Kagawa. Any help would be great :)

Kagawa definitely. He will find his form sooner or later ;)