lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have been offered coentrao for subotic what do you think?

I have Vermaelen, Silva, Hummels and Jones as cbs and only Schmelzer as a lb but i use either Phil jones or Vermaelen to cover in the cups I also have Ramos but use him as a rb

I have Vermaelen' date=' Silva, Hummels and Jones as cbs and only Schmelzer as a lb but i use either Phil jones or Vermaelen to cover in the cups I also have Ramos but use him as a rb[/quote']

Keep Subtic Mate, Better thing to do

I have Vermaelen' date=' Silva, Hummels and Jones as cbs and only Schmelzer as a lb but i use either Phil jones or Vermaelen to cover in the cups I also have Ramos but use him as a rb[/quote']

Personally I'd reject the deal, I feel Subotic will eventually become a better player, both in terms of SM and in stature amongst Europe's elite.

Also, if you occasionally play 3 at the back, then CB's are all you need anyway.

Id choose Subotic :) Coentrao has competiion at Real Madrid, and personally I dont really like him.

Subotic and Hummels are truly a great centreback partnership and one of the youngest in Europe. Schmelzer should achieve a 90 in the future :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Subotic is better than Coentrao, you should keep him.

Coentrao isn't playing a lot of time with RM, Subotic is younger and he's doing really well in Champions League.

Keep him.

Mascherano' date=' pepe, or hummels?[/quote']

Hummels. He will match the other two, if he doesn't get 94.

Also Courtious or De Gea?

Atm I am inclined to go for Courtois. DDG has so much potential but he isn't doing well at MU. At least not as well as he should.

Keep Subotic mate..

Jorge Koke or Wilfred Zaha

Very close but I'd have to go with Zaha..

Who's the better buy from an unmanaged Swansea?

Michel Vorm (bearing in mind i have Krul)

Neil Taylor

Ben Davies

Ashley Williams

Sung-yueng Ki

Nathan Dyer

I'd buy either Dyer or Davies..

Any help on whether I should do the Kagawa for Lamela for 7.5 mil? I have Kagawa. Any help would be great :)

Accept it quickly mate ! Brilliant deal for you, even more so if the money is off any use. Lamela is outstanding and an amazing talent, definitely accept..

Mascherano' date=' pepe, or hummels?[/quote']

Hummels.

Also Courtious or De Gea?

De Gea for me, not much between them though and it's a pure gamble tbh, they both have around the same potential, just a matter of who makes it bigger.