• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Swap Cazorla for Ramires?

I'm inclined to do it. :/ Though it seems Cazorla is more important to Arsenal than Ramires is to Chelsea.

Or am I wrong? :P

Do it, I can't see Cazrola rising as good as he is nor can I see Arsenal winning anything..Ramires is definitely going to rise and even if he isn't as important to Chelsea as Santi is to Arsenal, I'd do it..

McCarthy(Wigan) or Ki(Swansea)? need to know who is more prospective for the future

McCarthy easily IMO.

Muniain and Cazorla for Mata?

Been here before but unless Muniain moves i cant see him rising' date=' where as Mata should go 93 and if Chelsea keep going well potential 94 in a years time??[/quote']

Do it mate, I can't see Iker rising nor can I see Cazrola rising even if he has been the best player of a sub-standard Arsenal. Mata like you said can easily be 94 in 1-2 years and will be 93 in the next review. So if you're getting Mata do it..

another offer ive had for Gotze!

Ricardo KAKÁ and Alessandro GAMBERINI for Mario GÖTZE .

Awful deal for you ! Don't even think about it, hit the "I am insulted by this offer" button.

Keep Gotze easily.
McCarthy easily IMO.

Do it mate' date=' I can't see Iker rising nor can I see Cazrola rising even if he has been the best player of a sub-standard Arsenal. Mata like you said can easily be 94 in 1-2 years and will be 93 in the next review. So if you're getting Mata do it..

Awful deal for you ! Don't even think about it, hit the "I am insulted by this offer" button.[/quote']

Yeah i know.....awful offer!! :mad:

No i dont want to be cheeky as ive done alot oif deals with this guy before and have always been fair, out of this lot what 2 would you ask for??

DE ROSSI, Daniele

KAKÁ, Ricardo

TOURÉ, Yayá

ROBINHO, Souza

LLORENTE, Fernando

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

MENEZ, Jérémy

VERTONGHEN,

SCHMELZER, Marcel

BEN ARFA, Hatem

CHANTOME, Clément

VARELA, Silvestre

They would all fit in my side, and TBH i quiet like Kaka think he's going to EPL;)........very soon

No i dont want to be cheeky as ive done alot oif deals with this guy before and have always been fair' date=' out of this lot what 2 would you ask for??

DE ROSSI, Daniele

KAKÁ, Ricardo

TOURÉ, Yayá

ROBINHO, Souza

LLORENTE, Fernando

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

MENEZ, Jérémy

VERTONGHEN,

SCHMELZER, Marcel

BEN ARFA, Hatem

CHANTOME, Clément

VARELA, Silvestre

They would all fit in my side, and TBH i quiet like Kaka think he's going to EPL;)........very soon[/quote']

I wouldn't ask any of those, I don't see any of them forming a worthy deal for a player of Gotze's caliber honestly. Keep him ;)

No i dont want to be cheeky as ive done alot oif deals with this guy before and have always been fair' date=' out of this lot what 2 would you ask for??

DE ROSSI, Daniele

KAKÁ, Ricardo

TOURÉ, Yayá

ROBINHO, Souza

LLORENTE, Fernando

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

MENEZ, Jérémy

VERTONGHEN,

SCHMELZER, Marcel

BEN ARFA, Hatem

CHANTOME, Clément

VARELA, Silvestre

They would all fit in my side, and TBH i quiet like Kaka think he's going to EPL;)........very soon[/quote']

Nobody.Keep Mario....He's back at his best.

Should i swap my Yarmolenko and Yanga for Nasri?

You defintely should. I can't see either of the two reaching Nasri's rating any time soon.

Muniain and Cazorla for Mata?

Been here before but unless Muniain moves i cant see him rising' date=' where as Mata should go 93 and if Chelsea keep going well potential 94 in a years time??[/quote']

That's a bit too much for my liking, I'd keep Muniain and Cazorla.

McCarthy(Wigan) or Ki(Swansea)? need to know who is more prospective for the future

Ki for me.

Swap Cazorla for Ramires?

I'm inclined to do it. :/ Though it seems Cazorla is more important to Arsenal than Ramires is to Chelsea.

Or am I wrong? :P

I'd personally keep Cazorla as he's a class act IMO, though you can't go wrong with taking Ramires either.

Lahm = Kyle walker + Papadopoulos?

Busquets = Kyle walker + Papadopoulos?

Are they both worth doing if I get the guy on the left?

Which player would you prefer to buy?

Both are worth doing but it really depends on what position you need the most. If that doesnt matter then Id pick Busquets because he is a starter for Spain and younger than Lahm.

Both are definitely worth doing. Between Lahm and Busquets I'd go for Lahm as he's a fullback and that is very-very difficult to find :)

another offer ive had for Gotze!

Ricardo KAKÁ and Alessandro GAMBERINI for Mario GÖTZE .

DE ROSSI, Daniele

KAKÁ, Ricardo

TOURÉ, Yayá

ROBINHO, Souza

LLORENTE, Fernando

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

MENEZ, Jérémy

VERTONGHEN,

SCHMELZER, Marcel

BEN ARFA, Hatem

CHANTOME, Clément

VARELA, Silvestre

Kaka + Yaya Toure and we have a deal ;)

Well worth doing. I'd rather Busquets as he's younger.

Lahm is a solid fullback at 94 and will stay that way. A very rare position on SM and can offer immense cover.

Unless of course your squad depth is good and positions don't matter. Then Busquets will be a better pick since he's younger and likely to rise. :)